Be Right Back, Uninstalling
[OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* (/showthread.php?tid=4778)

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Maxon - 10-25-2011

Looking at your stuff Didzo, maybe I could get a couple weapons off you for the Purity Fist? A direct hit, a disciplinary action, a mad milk, and a buff banner? Not sure if 4 weapons is too much as I would just take the first three if that works out. This give me a chance to get a few weapons I don't have or use to have, since I'm actually starting to like Soldier now lol

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Versus - 10-25-2011

(10-25-2011, 03:32 PM)Maxon link Wrote: Looking at your stuff Didzo, maybe I could get a couple weapons off you for the Purity Fist? A direct hit, a disciplinary action, a mad milk, and a buff banner? Not sure if 4 weapons is too much as I would just take the first three if that works out. This give me a chance to get a few weapons I don't have or use to have, since I'm actually starting to like Soldier now lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Kirby - 10-25-2011

(10-25-2011, 03:32 PM)Maxon link Wrote: Looking at your stuff Didzo, maybe I could get a couple weapons off you for the Purity Fist? A direct hit, a disciplinary action, a mad milk, and a buff banner? Not sure if 4 weapons is too much as I would just take the first three if that works out. This give me a chance to get a few weapons I don't have or use to have, since I'm actually starting to like Soldier now lol

You realize you're offering a gold nugget and asking for a pile of dog shit, right?

Shit, I'll give you the 3 solly weapons just on principal here. Meet me on steam.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - K2 - 10-25-2011

(10-25-2011, 03:48 PM)versus link Wrote: [quote author=Maxon link=topic=4892.msg228327#msg228327 date=1319574731]
Looking at your stuff Didzo, maybe I could get a couple weapons off you for the Purity Fist? A direct hit, a disciplinary action, a mad milk, and a buff banner? Not sure if 4 weapons is too much as I would just take the first three if that works out. This give me a chance to get a few weapons I don't have or use to have, since I'm actually starting to like Soldier now lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[/quote]

Dude, shut up, I was going to offer him 5 weapons.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Maxon - 10-25-2011

I really don't give a crap about the TF2 economy lol I'm asking for items I want and trading something I don't.  If it's worth more, then I'll see if I can grab a few extra things then lol I'm not someone that requires an equal value trade every time.

*EDIT*
Fist is gone.

8)

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Didzo - 10-25-2011

(10-25-2011, 05:02 PM)Maxon link Wrote: I really don't give a crap about the TF2 economy lol I'm asking for items I want and trading something I don't.  If it's worth more, then I'll see if I can grab a few extra things then lol I'm not someone that requires an equal value trade every time.

*EDIT*
Fist is gone.

\:

(10-25-2011, 05:21 PM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=Maxon link=topic=4892.msg228346#msg228346 date=1319580127]
I really don't give a crap about the TF2 economy lol I'm asking for items I want and trading something I don't.  If it's worth more, then I'll see if I can grab a few extra things then lol I'm not someone that requires an equal value trade every time.

*EDIT*
Fist is gone.

\:

[/quote]

That was my face when you traded whiskers underneath me.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - EarthlingJohn - 10-26-2011

Trading Charmers Chapeau ($7.99 on mann co store) for Indie Royale Bundle, Currently fluctuating between $2.98 and $3.00!

<3 u all

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Dr. Zaius - 10-28-2011

Willing to trade for both pyro and soldier costume items, pyro taking higher priority.

Have demo's werewolf mask and haunted soldier boots to trade.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Sogo - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 04:24 AM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Willing to trade for both pyro and soldier costume items, pyro taking higher priority.

Mmkay, I'm interested, Haunted soldier boots? Explain.

(10-28-2011, 09:16 AM)Sogo Payne link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=4892.msg228725#msg228725 date=1319793848]
Willing to trade for both pyro and soldier costume items, pyro taking higher priority.

Mmkay, I'm interested, Haunted soldier boots? Explain.
[/quote]

Gifts that are found in the underworld have haunted items, and that's all I really know about it right now.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Maxon - 10-28-2011

I got the pyro wings that I'll trade for the soldier boots if you want.

(10-28-2011, 02:29 PM)Maxon link Wrote: I got the pyro wings that I'll trade for the soldier boots if you want.

EDIT: actually, I'm dumb and just realized that they're another misc slot, which means that I can't do wings/tail/eyes... You could talk to kirby though.

I am now instead interested in the demo set, I have the face mask and need the hair and paws.

DOUBLEEDITOHGOD:  I just need the hair now. Haunted solly boots or something non halloween event related for them if you please.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Kirby - 10-28-2011

Have:

Engineer Feet

Medic Hair

Heavy Head

Want Pyro wings.

I have the Pyro Wings and really wanting the Sniper Gear, but if no one does, I'll trade for Heavy items.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - LV15GAMER - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 07:38 PM)Maxon link Wrote: I have the Pyro Wings and really wanting the Sniper Gear, but if no one does, I'll trade for Heavy items.

I have the sniper silver bullits i'd be willing to trade you for

Sounds good, I'll do that trade.

I also now have the Soldiers Idiot Box to trade for the Sniper Holy Hunter hat and Garlic Flank Stake.

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - LV15GAMER - 10-28-2011

(10-28-2011, 08:58 PM)Maxon link Wrote: Sounds good, I'll do that trade.

I also now have the Soldiers Idiot Box to trade for the Sniper Holy Hunter hat and Garlic Flank Stake.

PM me on steam whenever you're ready

Re: [OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement* - Black Aspen - 10-28-2011

Anyone have a Last Breath for trade?  Also looking for a Bonk Boy.  Have metal.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/blackaspen