Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 09-24-2010

[Image: ggh0Z.png]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 09-24-2010

8)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luca Shoal - 09-24-2010

Ground floor.

Also, that picture. I'm off of work Saturday at 5, so earliest I could be around is 6:30 let's say. Tho I have the day off tomorrow, so...

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 09-24-2010

Nice poster, but there are a few spelling errors. Otherwise it looks great!

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 09-24-2010

fix'd:

Bored? Easily addicted? Feel like contributing to an ever-growing village? Then stop by the town of BRBurbia and take a tour. Our chicken-infested town is set in the wonderful location of the middle of absolutely nowhere, which gives you a building space of however-much-you-want. You wanna build that mile-long vampire-infested mansion? [ed. note: SDM?] Go right ahead. We're a growing town that welcomes new people.

As of right now, our locations include the peaceful li'l town of Central, the (mostly) untamed lands of The Great Wilds, the waterside village of Mizugawa, and the lands [near? of?] the great Revo Bridge. However, as you read this, new lands are being discovered. In fact, just in the time it took make this, the awe-inspiring, physics-defying city of [Cielo? Ceilo? Pronunciation? Cielo is more like see-el-oh, Ceilo seems more like a say-el-oh] has been founded and populated. New continents have been found, and settlements are already springing up. Of course, if you're fine with staying on one side of the ocean, you can always set up your house on the home continent.

III. Don't steal/vandalize

(random capitalizations abound in this section)

edit: what in the shit, random things keep repeating every time i edit this

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Surf314 - 09-24-2010

I wonder if I could put this on the front page

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Eschatos - 09-24-2010

Can it really be described as survival mode if it's impossible to die?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 09-24-2010

Group photo should be on my second floor with the jewish star in the background.

Just sayin'.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 09-24-2010

Looks good!

Why aren't we supposed to dig straight down?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 09-24-2010

(09-24-2010, 12:25 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: Looks good!

Why aren't we supposed to dig straight down?

It's a survival tip.... digging straight down bears the danger of landing in a puddle of lava.
also yes, it's not really survival as long as you're invincible, but that is bound to change (just as sure as i am bound to die as soon as it changes.

PS: first post :3

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Gasman - 09-24-2010

So uh, I want to be in the pic, but I made my outpost so far south I doubt I'll ever find it again if I respawned. There a way to quickly get to the photo shoot then back to expanding my outpost?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - BS1 - 09-24-2010

I would also like to be in the photo. We just need to figure out a time. Later in the day would be better for me. (8pm central and after)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 09-24-2010

Alright, typos fixed. Also, the vampire infested mansion was more of a reference to Canadavania than SDM... although....

Anyways, that photo will have to be on Saturday since I won't be available all day. I'm thinkin sometime mid-day if that works, around 4pm cst or something. How'd that work for everyone?

Last thing, I can just get you a pic of just the logo and a lil write-up if you wanted to post this on the front page.

works for me

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Rilnac - 09-24-2010

omg I can't login, did the server died?

edit: false alarm, looks like minecraft.net was down so authentication was hosed

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 09-24-2010

posting in thread

i told you bros, im never doing canadavania again unless there like a 200x200 natural flat hill or something, it takes way to fucking long to just destroy everything, and now i have to collect everything
also ill start playing again once SMP is fixed a bit, mostly furnaces

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - MasterGH - 09-24-2010

(09-24-2010, 05:00 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: also ill start playing again once SMP is fixed a bit, mostly furnaces
The furnaces have been fine since they were fixed the second time.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 09-24-2010

(09-24-2010, 03:48 PM)Rilnac link Wrote: omg I can't login, did the server died?

edit: false alarm, looks like minecraft.net was down so authentication was hosed

OMG YOU ARE SUCH A SPIDER EXPERT

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 09-24-2010

dude really needs to get a better server, site is down again

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 09-25-2010

sssssssoooo~
minecraft.net is down again, it's early saturday morning in sweden....
does it make sense to try to connect to the SMP server or is it just a hopeless act of addiction