Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 10-06-2010

Orange sherbet lava is very interesting!

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 10-06-2010

(10-06-2010, 02:21 PM)Ekarus Ryndren link Wrote: With Halloween coming up I tweaked the Brown and Bloom texture pack... things look exceptionally more... dead.... (Except lava, which.. strangely looks like orange Sherbert...)

I can post screenshots if anyone's interested...

POOOOOOOOOST!!!!11

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 10-06-2010

(10-05-2010, 02:41 PM)at0m link Wrote: Dude's already got a compiler written for it, too.

http://hackaday.com/2010/09/29/16-bit-alu-in-minecraft/

16-bit ALU in minecraft
Yeah, I made the compiler comment when it was posted last time.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 10-06-2010

Okay, finaly took the screenshots but it was night so you can't really tell much other than the sherbert lava......... and green water
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
and here's the pack if yah want it.
[Image: terrain.png]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 10-06-2010

Not bad, Ekarus. I like some parts of it, played with it for a bit.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - copulatingduck - 10-06-2010

(10-06-2010, 06:11 PM)Ekarus Ryndren link Wrote: Okay, finaly took the screenshots but it was night so you can't really tell much other than the sherbert lava......... and green water
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
and here's the pack if yah want it.
[Image: terrain.png]

looks like orangex meets hl2dm to me

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 10-06-2010

(10-06-2010, 06:19 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Not bad, Ekarus. I like some parts of it, played with it for a bit.

Until it gets to be dark out and you can't see for shit more than a few feet XD

OH WELL! Should make the update entertaining to say the least XD

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 10-07-2010

I was already asleep when you PM'ed me demon, my bad

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 10-08-2010

Bartman and I expanded Rapture a bit to the side.  Come build where there's space!

Its in the water next to Mizugagagagsdg.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - CaffeinePowered - 10-08-2010

Ok, after seeing some screenshots from the goon and penny arcade server, you all need to build the following

- Onette
- Zeal Island
- Kefka's Tower
- Bowser's Castle (w/Sword Impaled in it)
- A giant Psyduck
- Dig a cavern, fill with lava, name it lower nofair
- Mana Fortress
- The Devil's Machine
- Giant DKC barrel

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 10-08-2010

(10-08-2010, 07:46 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: Ok, after seeing some screenshots from the goon and penny arcade server, you all need to build the following

- Onette
- Zeal Island
- Kefka's Tower
- Bowser's Castle (w/Sword Impaled in it)
- A giant Psyduck
- Dig a cavern, fill with lava, name it lower nofair
- Mana Fortress
- The Devil's Machine
- Giant DKC barrel
dibs on those two
but fuck man bowser's castle might take like forever, ill try my best

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 10-08-2010

(10-08-2010, 07:46 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: Ok, after seeing some screenshots from the goon and penny arcade server, you all need to build the following

you all need to build the following

you all need to follow

you need to follow

you

NO U

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 10-08-2010

Or you could buy it and help out. You keep lurkin around in this thread posting every now and then and still don't have it Tongue

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 10-08-2010

(10-08-2010, 06:59 PM)backfire link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=5010.msg177592#msg177592 date=1286541998]
Ok, after seeing some screenshots from the goon and penny arcade server, you all need to build the following

Or you could buy it and help out. You keep lurkin around in this thread posting every now and then and still don't have it Tongue
[/quote]

THREAD VOYEUR!

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 10-08-2010

just to clarify, I intend to move the server spawn to the edge of the known world or into a new biome after the update.  The way the server handles the map doesn't matter how large/small the map is, all that matters is how many people are connected.  You must be warned though that this update is probably going to break the runecraft mod as well as the llamacraft fire nerfing mods as soon as it happens, so be prepared to walk wherever  you want to go ( or use 'hell', however that works) after the update.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 10-08-2010

(10-08-2010, 09:17 PM)demonspork link Wrote: just to clarify, I intend to move the server spawn to the edge of the known world or into a new biome after the update.  The way the server handles the map doesn't matter how large/small the map is, all that matters is how many people are connected.  You must be warned though that this update is probably going to break the runecraft mod as well as the llamacraft fire nerfing mods as soon as it happens, so be prepared to walk wherever  you want to go ( or use 'hell', however that works) after the update.
incorrect
once the update is out, there will be a new map, it has been decided

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 10-08-2010

(10-08-2010, 09:29 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=demonspork link=topic=5010.msg177707#msg177707 date=1286590652]
just to clarify, I intend to move the server spawn to the edge of the known world or into a new biome after the update.  The way the server handles the map doesn't matter how large/small the map is, all that matters is how many people are connected.  You must be warned though that this update is probably going to break the runecraft mod as well as the llamacraft fire nerfing mods as soon as it happens, so be prepared to walk wherever  you want to go ( or use 'hell', however that works) after the update.
incorrect
[/quote]

Demon is running the fucking server, if you want a new one, make it your damn self

(10-08-2010, 10:02 PM)Hobospartan link Wrote: [quote author=TheDarkChief link=topic=5010.msg177708#msg177708 date=1286591375]
[quote author=demonspork link=topic=5010.msg177707#msg177707 date=1286590652]
incorrect
[/quote]

Demon is running the fucking server, if you want a new one, make it your damn self
[/quote]
(10-04-2010, 10:20 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=5010.msg177037#msg177037 date=1286245134]
[quote author=Ekarus Ryndren link=topic=5010.msg176978#msg176978 date=1286229829]
[quote author=TheDarkChief link=topic=5010.msg176967#msg176967 date=1286227720]
see you guys on hopefully a new map on october 31st

I second this motion o.=.o
[/quote]

There's gunna be huge changes to the terrain gen what with hell, biomes and whatnot. I defiantly agree with this.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'd have to third this as well.  Don't think of it as losing what you've built; think of it as a chance to make something even more impressive on a blank canvas Big Grin
[/quote]u just mad, bro

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 10-08-2010

Chief's cock-in-the-ass attitude really makes me want to rescind my opinion on starting a new world map.

(10-08-2010, 10:07 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Chief's cock-in-the-ass attitude really makes me want to rescind my opinion on starting a new world map.
sorry i like being right sometimes

but... uh yeah what can i explain :/
i mean new servers are good especially with the huge update coming out, which will hopefully include SMP because i dont think notch said anything about that, just survival in general
anyways, yep, thats pretty much it, i mean yeah maybe i was a bit of a dick before but i wanted to take that all back since it was pointless bitching and stuff, and now that new update is coming out so its a good time for a entirely new map