Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Surf314 - 10-10-2010

Might have been posted
[Image: 100316.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 10-10-2010

EDIT: MINECRAFT.NET IS BACK UP

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 10-10-2010

(10-10-2010, 06:32 PM)demonspork link Wrote: minecraft.net is down Sad

f, just when i wanted to play too

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 10-11-2010

That hell picture doesn't look too fun.  Everything is either adminium or lava.

no fun

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 10-11-2010

(10-11-2010, 10:41 AM)Stein link Wrote: That hell picture doesn't look too fun.  Everything is either adminium or lava.

no fun

I'm not sure what part of "Hell" made you think "fun."

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 10-11-2010

(10-11-2010, 10:41 AM)Stein link Wrote: That hell picture doesn't look too fun.  Everything is either adminium or lava.

no fun

That's not adminium. And what did you expect "hell" to be full of? Water? :-\

Anyways, so far it's confirmed there's 5 new blocks so far, 3 of which I think are from hell. There's the soul stone, the gravel like stuff he's standing on, then that ice looking stuff in the far distance.

Also, "you may have to go to hell" to get blocks for lanterns.

I'M READY FOR MINECRAFT 4: OBLIVION.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 10-11-2010

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

is it october 31st yet

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 10-11-2010

no fun

I plan on building and living in hell if possible, with minimal trips to sunshine land.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - TITAN_001 - 10-11-2010

(10-10-2010, 03:14 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: So, who wants to be the first to build their house in Hell?  Anybody?

IDK about living in hell but i could possibly see an outpost going up for long trips to hell and back

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 10-11-2010

yeah, an outpost would be cool.

brb obsidian bunker in hell

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - CaffeinePowered - 10-11-2010

(10-11-2010, 01:27 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: yeah, an outpost would be cool.

Build lower nofair in hell, fucking do it

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Eschatos - 10-11-2010

What I want are enemies that will mine towards you, so you're never truly safe, even if you build a bigass house.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - TITAN_001 - 10-11-2010

(10-11-2010, 01:27 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: brb obsidian bunker in hell

Well either obsidian or one of theses new blocks that coming with the update

BTW is there going to be any enemies in help?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 10-11-2010

(10-11-2010, 01:28 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=5010.msg178134#msg178134 date=1286821660]
yeah, an outpost would be cool.

Build lower nofair in hell, fucking do it
[/quote]

AMGYOUSPELLEDITWRONGTWICENOWWTFAREYOUDOINGGODDAMNIT

Norfair would be cool, perhaps cliche for a hell world. Who knows, it may already end up looking like it.

(10-11-2010, 01:43 PM)TITAN_001 link Wrote: BTW is there going to be any enemies in help?
Yes, according to Notch. Very hard ones.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 10-11-2010

Territory disputes in hell?

Not as unlikely or ironic as you think.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 10-11-2010

(10-11-2010, 02:25 PM)Didzo link Wrote: Territory disputes in hell?

Not as unlikely or ironic as you think.
dibs on being satan
boy that sounds bad
also im uploading chief master compilation pack 3 with a texture fix included, you'll see when i upload it

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 10-11-2010

http://www.mediafire.com/?ibnjdiue7zc8rcs
bam

chief master compilation 3
download and enjoy

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 10-11-2010

(10-10-2010, 03:18 PM)Ekarus Ryndren link Wrote: I SHALL TAKE THE RING INTO MORDOR!

made me think of:
taking the hobbits to isengard

also.... isn't it "master chief" not "chief master"..... my dog knows i hate halo, but this much i know..... unless it's referring to something else.....

anyway all you guys are nuts.... you're making it sound like it won't be a problem to roam around in hell. i would imagine that it is fucking difficult to survive in hell in the first place. i don't think the place is meant to be for longer visits, just for short trips to use the quick travel functions.... but since it's all speculation, i guess i should just shut up right now.... yeah... [Image: paranoid.gif]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 10-11-2010

i am the master chief of hell