Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 10-24-2010

Someone inform me when it's worthwhile to play on our SMP server.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 10-24-2010

Screw Minecraft.

I'm playing Cubelands.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 10-24-2010

(10-24-2010, 07:08 PM)Didzo link Wrote: Screw Minecraft.

I'm playing Cubelands.
so...
shiny minecraft?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 10-24-2010

(10-24-2010, 08:14 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=Didzo link=topic=5010.msg180224#msg180224 date=1287965300]
Screw Minecraft.

I'm playing Cubelands.
so...
shitty minecraft?
[/quote]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 10-25-2010

(10-24-2010, 07:08 PM)Didzo link Wrote: Screw Minecraft.

I'm playing Cubelands.

It might be worthwile finding out which came first... maybe I'm just crazy but "Cubelands" looks oddly similar to Minecraft.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 10-25-2010

I kind of want a cube lands texture pack for minecraft.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 10-25-2010

(10-25-2010, 10:11 AM)Ekarus Ryndren link Wrote: [quote author=Didzo link=topic=5010.msg180224#msg180224 date=1287965300]
Screw Minecraft.

I'm playing Cubelands.

It might be worthwile finding out which came first... maybe I'm just crazy but "Cubelands" looks oddly similar to Minecraft.
[/quote]

It says on their website, this August.

I mad.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 10-25-2010

i prefer Manic Digger

tbh he's coding it in C++ and it's got some neat features that minecraft doesn't have (monster editor, overhead camera) but just look at those screenshots. oh, and you can connect to minecraft servers with it.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 10-25-2010

WTF is with the Minecraft knockoffs all the sudden? Shit it's just like all the cut-copy-paste MMOs.

Whatever man, Notch got my money, I'm sticking with Minecraft.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 10-25-2010

(10-25-2010, 01:54 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: WTF is with the Minecraft knockoffs all the sudden? Shit it's just like all the cut-copy-paste MMOs.

Whatever man, Notch got my money, I'm sticking with Minecraft.

not to forget that minecraft is based off of infiniminer:
Fooling around in Infiniminer with TIGS

so it wasn't an original idea to begin with. i'm really not surprised about all the knockoffs... people want in on the success and think their game is better because it has high resolution textures or a new block type or a mini-game or etc. minecraft rocks as far as i'm concerned and as long as it's still being updated i have no need to switch to another similar game =._.=

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 10-25-2010

I don't see anything wrong with Cubelands.  Notch said he's going to remove creative mode anyway.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 10-25-2010

(10-25-2010, 05:01 PM)Stein link Wrote: I don't see anything wrong with Cubelands.  Notch said he's going to remove creative mode anyway.

he's not, i'm fairly sure

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 10-25-2010

[Image: vhq85.png]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 10-25-2010

Minecraft: Awesome Slime

curious question...... are slimes still part of the game? haven't found one in forever....

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Maxon - 10-25-2010

(10-25-2010, 08:20 PM)Metal_Vixxen link Wrote: Minecraft: Awesome Slime

curious question...... are slimes still part of the game? haven't found one in forever....

I thought they were removed from the game, cause I didn't see one for weeks across multiple maps, but it seems they are in the game. I'm guessing their coding is broken or something cause you almost never see them.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 10-26-2010

(10-25-2010, 09:44 PM)Maxon link Wrote: [quote author=Metal_Vixxen link=topic=5010.msg180396#msg180396 date=1288056012]
Minecraft: Awesome Slime

I thought they were removed from the game, cause I didn't see one for weeks across multiple maps, but it seems they are in the game. I'm guessing their coding is broken or something cause you almost never see them.
[/quote]

Slimes are indeed still in the game. They will only occassionally spawn, and only at lava-bedrock levels. In my single player map, I have a room where they are always spawning in. Noisy little bastards they are.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - [SiN] Merc - 10-26-2010

I'll just leave this here...

Building Megaobjects in Minecraft

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 10-26-2010

Merc, that's been posted like 3 times already, but yes, it is epic.

I still see slimes in my single player.  My mines are set up so that they can't grow past their first (harmless) level except in two or three places, so I don't really have to worry about them except when going down two of my 6-8 or so mine-hallways.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 10-26-2010

I have still NEVER seen a slime.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - CaffeinePowered - 10-26-2010

(10-26-2010, 10:50 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I have still NEVER seen a slime.

If you built blocks around a slime would that make it a snail?