Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 12:33 AM)diglett link Wrote: [quote author=Hobospartan link=topic=5010.msg181776#msg181776 date=1288753767]
[quote author=Stein link=topic=5010.msg181700#msg181700 date=1288731580]
^ Wow, old.

So, who did it?  I hadn't been to Cielo in a while, I just made a huge castle a ways away.
[/quote]

it was me

im the great forest arsonist

why? because i hate books.
[/quote]
So the library story was true?
Was Demon actually there?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 08:16 AM)Stein link Wrote: [quote author=diglett link=topic=5010.msg181789#msg181789 date=1288762439]
[quote author=Hobospartan link=topic=5010.msg181776#msg181776 date=1288753767]
[quote author=Stein link=topic=5010.msg181700#msg181700 date=1288731580]
^ Wow, old.

So, who did it?  I hadn't been to Cielo in a while, I just made a huge castle a ways away.
[/quote]

it was me

im the great forest arsonist

why? because i hate books.
[/quote]
So the library story was true?
Was Demon actually there?
[/quote]

yeah we were just demolishing my house and i set fire to my library, not realizing that there was a tree growing in my house now

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 11-03-2010

~

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Eschatos - 11-03-2010

"You are banned from this server!"?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 11-03-2010

sooo
im gonna hold a trivia thing randomly on the server. here's how it will work

the question will be anything about brbu in general, and minecraft. i can ask a question like "how often does versus fap a day" or whatever, and the first person to get the answer right will get an item that will be completely random, or a red flower depending on the difficulty of the question. it can be anything found on http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Blocks,_items_and_data_values that. however some are too hard to spawn so i wont do that. also no diamond items, maybe a single diamond but no full blocks or tools

ill be using random.org as the number generator

so yeah, this will be a cool way to get people to the forums and me to learn how to be admin and have fun and stuff

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 04:44 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: sooo
im gonna hold a trivia thing randomly on the server. here's how it will work

the question will be anything about brbu in general, and minecraft. i can ask a question like "how often does versus fap a day" or whatever, and the first person to get the answer right will get an item that will be completely random, or a red flower depending on the difficulty of the question. it can be anything found on http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Blocks,_items_and_data_values that. however some are too hard to spawn so i wont do that. also no diamond items, maybe a single diamond but no full blocks or tools

ill be using random.org as the number generator

so yeah, this will be a cool way to get people to the forums and me to learn how to be admin and have fun and stuff

And then maybe the random minecrafters won't be random anymore.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Eschatos - 11-03-2010

Yeah so can I get unbanned?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-03-2010

You know that lava that is everywhere on the server. Yeah, that.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Vongore - 11-03-2010

I want this game so badly, i'm tired of punching pigs and playing on singleplayer :hint:

:-*

(11-03-2010, 05:50 PM)demonspork link Wrote: You know that lava that is everywhere on the server. Yeah, that.

The lava that's not in anyone's personal territory?  So what's the problem?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-03-2010

I had built a cabin on top of that mountain... I don't mine if you want to find a nice mountain out of the way (read: NOT AT SPAWN) to do that to, it would be a cool place to visit, especially if you would build a glass structure into the side of the mountain and then cover it with lava. The way you did it was right up next to spawn, got in the way of the cabin I had built (my territory) and was for all intents just plain griefing.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-03-2010

Whoever broke into my horde room, stole a stack and a half of TNT, then blew up a chunk of my bridge, then after I fixed the bloody thing, put MINES in the goddamn bridge, very fucking funny... Can we not blow up the bridge? The bridge and tunnel are there for the convince of all.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 08:59 PM)Ekarus Ryndren link Wrote: Whoever broke into my horde room, stole a stack and a half of TNT, then blew up a chunk of my bridge, then after I fixed the bloody thing, put MINES in the goddamn bridge, very fucking funny... Can we not blow up the bridge? The bridge and tunnel are there for the convince of all.

Could it possibly be the work of that Xosilzu character we were discussing earlier?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Vongore - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 05:52 PM)Vongore link Wrote: :hint:

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 09:02 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: [quote author=Ekarus Ryndren link=topic=5010.msg181975#msg181975 date=1288835990]
Whoever broke into my horde room, stole a stack and a half of TNT, then blew up a chunk of my bridge, then after I fixed the bloody thing, put MINES in the goddamn bridge, very fucking funny... Can we not blow up the bridge? The bridge and tunnel are there for the convince of all.

Could it possibly be the work of that Xosilzu character we were discussing earlier?
[/quote]

Does anyone, anyone at all even know where all these random people have been coming from? Can we get a list of the people in the Minecraft server and those registered on the forums and... oh I don't know give those that aren't on the forums a week to get on them or be ban? I mean.. I doubt being on the forums will change much.. but at least we'll know who's who and what's what.. Give folk a chance to explain themselves or some nonsense like that...

It might be this "Xosilzu" character, but I know is I saw him and fatbay121 standing near a crater, then they ran off, I chased them, and found a broken window, then I lost them.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-03-2010

make a whitelist maybe?

(11-03-2010, 09:32 PM)a person link Wrote: make a whitelist maybe?

Oh, and more from the frontier.

Presidio complete.
[Image: ScreenShot102.jpg]

Sunset fantasticness.
[Image: ScreenShot100.jpg]

And some guy got pissed off as all hell at us for the server having reset. His rage eaglet was soaring.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-04-2010

In case of greifing, please email/PM me on the forums. (Steam messages won't be received for a long time). The quicker you do this the quicker we can get the issue resolved without having to revert the map back 12 hours into the past.  Don't just think "Oh, that has already been noticed" just send the damn email or PM me please.

Today's griefing would probably have been left in place because of all the other work that had been done, except for the fact that a server crash (the host machine Xen software locked up) corrupted the map file and I had to restore it from a backup that was nearly as old as the griefing, I just simply took it back a few hours to take care of the griefing since we had already lost most of the day's work due to NFO's server crash.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Badgerman of DOOM - 11-04-2010

(11-03-2010, 09:32 PM)diglett link Wrote: make a whitelist maybe?

Sounds like a blacklist might also be a good idea.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 11-04-2010

I like the whitelist idea.

Also, a lot of the strangers are either friends of another member or friends of Demon.