Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-04-2010

Is the BRBu Minecraft website down for anyone else? I can't get to the google maps thing.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 06:04 AM)Stein link Wrote: I like the whitelist idea.

Also, a lot of the strangers are either friends of another member or friends of Demon.

I'd imagine they would have to be addressed through the forums in order to get whitelisted.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 11-04-2010

whitelist

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-04-2010

Dear whomever is fucking with the trees in my yard.

STOP FUCKING DOING THAT.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-04-2010

So smp drama aside, here's my adventures in the world of ssp, the world where that first 's' actually means something..

Took a lil stroll through Nether,  jumped out and found this amazing valley. Walked a little forward and found my new base.

[Image: UQ4ey.jpg]

Meanwhile back in Nether, I got a nice lil cave I sealed up. I got four different portals in here lead across the continent. Since I figured I'd be stopping by here a bit, I figured I'd try making it look a bit more... happy.

[Image: 9jUm0.jpg]
Almost finished with this section, just need to decorate the far right wall.

[Image: wXVV3.png]
Showing my tunnel system I have. The entire place will be pretty nice, but until I know I can prevent ghasts from spawning, best to stay behind glass. So far no incidents yet.

[Image: 0kBo9.png]
There's the rest of the area I gotta finish. I figure I'm about halfway done at this point.

[Image: vGaNR.png]
My first portal I made. Leads back to my main base (which is right by spawn).

[Image: 8e778.png]
I don't get it, but these pigmen are attracted to my portals. It's as if... they want to leave this place. Course with the ghasts' constant screeming and yelling, can't say I don't blame em. They also like to throw themselves on fire almost like they'd rather take death than continue listening to them.

My setup's pretty nice so far. Nether really starts to shine when people actually start to use it for its true purpose rather than "HAY NEW PLACE EXPORE! WTF IS BORING FIX NAO!"

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-04-2010

Hey demon,

WHITELIST

\o/

People will need to post here to gain access, simple enough.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 11-04-2010

er, what's the ip for the new server?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 03:54 PM)Hobospartan link Wrote: er, what's the ip for the new server?
minecraft.brbuninstalling.com is the newest map, as far as I recall.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 11-04-2010

Quote:Minecraft will very soon feature official texture pack replacement support, and the competition is to make the most awesome texture pack possible for Minecraft!

The official texture pack support is coming soon. It was supposed to be part of the halloween update, but I kind of forgot.
finally

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-04-2010

hey0's mod is on the table. After I redo the backup script to use rsync instead of transferring the entire world backup each time, I will take minecraft.sporkified.net (old map, no runecraft atm either) offline and use that address for testing of hey0's mod. I hope to apply it to the new map friday night.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 11-04-2010

Zaius, you picked the PERFECT spot to build

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Salamander - 11-04-2010

Picked Minecraft up yesterday and have been playing with GW Chimp, is there a specific ip to join you guys?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-04-2010

(11-04-2010, 10:11 PM)Salamander link Wrote: Picked Minecraft up yesterday and have been playing with GW Chimp, is there a specific ip to join you guys?

click the link in my signature and then use the same address (minecraft.brbuninstalling.com) after you have read all the rules.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luca Shoal - 11-04-2010

Man. I wish I could play with you guys. But my connection seems to seriously hate the multiplayer, and keeps dropping. I have no idea why.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 11-05-2010

(11-04-2010, 10:00 PM)Hobospartan link Wrote: Zaius, you picked the PERFECT spot to build

Best continent ever.
Best natural waterfall ever.
[Image: ScreenShot108.jpg]

Kickass natural GAPING MAW IN THE GROUND. It goes down a lot. Then it turns. Know what it does after that? It goes down even further, then turns again, repeat, etc.
[Image: ScreenShot110.jpg]

More all natural awesomeness.
[Image: ScreenShot111.jpg]

Why aren't any of my single player maps 1/4 as awesome as this?

Edit: also,
[Image: ScreenShot113.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 11-05-2010

Most continent ever

[Image: baretta.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Vandamguy - 11-05-2010

(11-04-2010, 10:22 PM)demonspork link Wrote: [quote author=Salamander link=topic=5010.msg182156#msg182156 date=1288926716]
Picked Minecraft up yesterday and have been playing with GW Chimp, is there a specific ip to join you guys?
click the link in my signature and then use the same address (minecraft.brbuninstalling.com) after you have read all the rules.
[/quote]
ill vouch for salamander to do no wrong

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Salamander - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 01:20 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: [quote author=demonspork link=topic=5010.msg182158#msg182158 date=1288927347]
[quote author=Salamander link=topic=5010.msg182156#msg182156 date=1288926716]
[/quote]
ill vouch for salamander to do no wrong
[/quote]

You are a good man Vand, and I shall build a shanty in your honour!

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-05-2010

Can I ask who built the weird ass dirt platform about five mintues East of my fort, and destroied a furry lands border marker to build further in? o.=.o

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Salamander - 11-05-2010

So I just got on the server, and I'll be honest I'm blown away. I came across someone's hotel with rooms and I got lost in there. I've been running around for 5-10 minutes looking for some area that isn't built on or doesn't look to awesome to dig up Tongue