Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-05-2010

So news. Apparently Deadmau5 wants to make music for minecraft. Here's a Sunrise/Daytime demo track he just released.

http://soundcloud.com/fuckmylife/minecraft-02-test

I gotta say I like it and hoping Notch puts together a better system for music rather than random tracks that cue in wherever you are at any time. Having actual cave/hell/surface/snow music would be pretty awesome.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 10:29 AM)Salamander link Wrote: So I just got on the server, and I'll be honest I'm blown away. I came across someone's hotel with rooms and I got lost in there. I've been running around for 5-10 minutes looking for some area that isn't built on or doesn't look to awesome to dig up Tongue

yeah the world generator is really nice so far

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Eschatos - 11-05-2010

The giant wooden house on the ocean near spawn is on fire.  Wasn't me.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 11-05-2010

I visited the new server late last night, and I must say I'm impressed with the new textures and stuff. Came across some nice structures.

I might just get back into the swing of things.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Vongore - 11-05-2010

Will trade TF2 Items for this gaym :<

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Salamander - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 02:41 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: The giant wooden house on the ocean near spawn is on fire.  Wasn't me.

It was on fire at like 10am this morning... I figured it was suppose to be. :/

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luca Shoal - 11-05-2010

Still wishing I could figure out what the hell is up with my connection hating this game so much :<

e - I blame Salamander. They're made of fire after all.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 02:47 PM)Didzo link Wrote: I visited the new server late last night, and I must say I'm impressed with the new textures and stuff. Came across some nice structures.

I will sell you one of my islands.

ps I moved.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 04:50 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Didzo link=topic=5010.msg182236#msg182236 date=1288986433]
I visited the new server late last night, and I must say I'm impressed with the new textures and stuff. Came across some nice structures.

I will sell you one of my islands.

ps I moved.
[/quote]

Give you a crate for it.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-05-2010

http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/index.php?topic=5127.0

POST HERE TO BE ADDED TO THE WHITELIST

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 11-05-2010

check

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 11-05-2010

I found a big old desert with sand mountains and I put a bunch of torches on it and some cobble towers. If it's sand and there are torches and stuff on it, chances are, it's my desert.

That is all.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-05-2010

Minecraft.net is down, you can't join the server.  Hey0's mod installation went well though, up to the point that minecraft.net dropped before notch wakes up to fix it.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 11-05-2010

(11-05-2010, 09:47 PM)demonspork link Wrote: Minecraft.net is down, you can't join the server.  Hey0's mod installation went well though, up to the point that minecraft.net dropped before notch wakes up to fix it.

It's back up, but my login times out...

You can now join our server (I turned off online mode). There is some sort of a major internet backbone outage right now so you can get to minecraft.net periodically but it is unreachable for us most of the time - his server isn't the issue here.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 11-06-2010

Just ran into a bizarre lighting glitch

[Image: wtfdark.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - nickasummers - 11-06-2010

Hobospartan, that glitch is at least a month old. Sometimes even in single player things act as if they are completely unlit if they arent hit by sunlight. placing a new light source or breaking ablock often fixes it

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 04:22 PM)nickasummers link Wrote: Hobospartan, that glitch is at least a month old. Sometimes even in single player things act as if they are completely unlit if they arent hit by sunlight. placing a new light source or breaking ablock often fixes it
we know but it just looked badass
its still a glitch
its still cool

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 05:07 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=nickasummers link=topic=5010.msg182423#msg182423 date=1289078577]
Hobospartan, that glitch is at least a month old. Sometimes even in single player things act as if they are completely unlit if they arent hit by sunlight. placing a new light source or breaking ablock often fixes it
we know but it just looked badass
its still a glitch
its still cool
[/quote]

Yeah, I've seen it before, but not on this scale, and not right next to lava like that, but next time I see something that I think is interesting I'll check with you before I post it  b)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-07-2010

My webserver is offline (the data center lost power) so no more overviewer updates until they get it back up.  This is fucking fantastic.