Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Spore - 11-09-2010

(11-09-2010, 06:09 PM)DiMarc217 link Wrote: http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/index.php?topic=5127.30

the one you replied to.

A super cereal intro post.

http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/index.php?board=11.0

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-09-2010

Oh hey, new subforum. Now I'll get to post about all my wacky adventures in one thread instead of spreading them across this thread full of MP lovers who seem to just ignore me because they can't handle the concept of how much more fun the game is when "survival" actually means something.

Also, new update tomarrow. Will fix things and probably add minecarts to SMP. I might play then...

Edit:
OH COME ON!

[Image: BHHiu.png]

Up yours, ghast! You can go to he-...waaiit...

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Badgerman of DOOM - 11-09-2010

(11-09-2010, 06:09 PM)DiMarc217 link Wrote: http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/index.php?topic=5127.30

the one you replied to.

Hi. This doesn't really mean anything to anybody. Please see this thread for help getting started here.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-09-2010

(11-09-2010, 07:40 PM)backfire link Wrote: Oh hey, new subforum. Now I'll get to post about all my wacky adventures in one thread instead of spreading them across this thread full of MP lovers who seem to just ignore me because they can't handle the concept of how much more fun the game is when "survival" actually means something.

Wow. Umad?

Just because you don't wanna play doesn't mean other people aren't enjoying themselves. Chill out.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-09-2010

(11-09-2010, 04:23 PM)Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=5010.msg183002#msg183002 date=1289336539]
[quote author=Caffeine link=topic=5010.msg182965#msg182965 date=1289328177]
[quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=5010.msg182839#msg182839 date=1289265274]
[quote author=Tortilla link=topic=5010.msg182836#msg182836 date=1289264875]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=5010.msg182833#msg182833 date=1289262678]
Way to post here and not give black ops a subforum.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I'll make one tonight
[/quote]

thx for the black ops forum caff
[/quote]

Ready set next game fad of the month go!
[/quote]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-09-2010

(11-09-2010, 10:27 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=5010.msg183051#msg183051 date=1289349654]
Oh hey, new subforum. Now I'll get to post about all my wacky adventures in one thread instead of spreading them across this thread full of MP lovers who seem to just ignore me because they can't handle the concept of how much more fun the game is when "survival" actually means something.

Wow. Umad?

Just because you don't wanna play doesn't mean other people aren't enjoying themselves. Chill out.
[/quote]

Okay, you take everything I say waaay too seriously...

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-09-2010

(11-09-2010, 11:51 PM)backfire link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5010.msg183086#msg183086 date=1289359637]
[quote author=backfire link=topic=5010.msg183051#msg183051 date=1289349654]

Wow. Umad?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, you've said it a few times in a row now, so...

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-10-2010

(11-09-2010, 11:57 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=5010.msg183117#msg183117 date=1289364661]
[quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5010.msg183086#msg183086 date=1289359637]

Wow. Umad?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Naw, some people like creative, some people like survival. It's not like I have any sort of a problem with those who like creative, I just happen to find survival more fun. Perfectly fine with it all actually. I'm just poking fun at people like dragon who keep askin me if I'm ever coming back to the MP server. Everything I say is usually in good spirits, I never mean to genuinely be hostile towards anyone. Just seems most of the time my sarcasm just doesn't really get through....

I should start using the sarcmarc[Image: rk.png]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Eschatos - 11-10-2010

Done with pyramid and bored, inspire me with new construction ideas.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-10-2010

Oh fuck right off Torteela. I thought someone had griefed my epic canyons, and then I find your shit there at the very end of me destroying the damn dirt... roof or whatever the crap that crap was.

I can't wait to get that fucking area limiting stuff so I can fucking claim shit properly. Guess torches and stuff in the caves aren't a good enough indication that it belongs to someone.

Also we need rules to preserve natural wonders, since idiots think building a huge box of dirt around a massive canyon is legitimate.

Guess I wasn't far enough for some tard to go wandering in. Oh wait, it's a 5 minute walk from spawn yet my area still gets stolen. Fuck this shit. Enjoy rebuilding your shitty dirt box since I destroyed it all before I even found your crap. Maybe mark it or something next time before I think it's a goddamn griefer.

Now I have to spend the next 3 hours exploring to find a similar canyon system to build my fucking sky castle/epic fortress on, as well as moving Reedstone and the Frozen Spire.

Fuck this shit I'm playing Single player til survival kicks in and the idiots get weeded out.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 11-10-2010

now THAT (^^^^^) was mad.....

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 02:15 AM)Metal_Vixxen link Wrote: now THAT (^^^^^) was mad.....
If you saw the epicness of the canyon, you'd understand why I'm mad.

Especially after I spent an hour to remove what I thought was some random griefer's shit only to randomly find a treasure chest labeled with Tortilla's stuff.

But hey, I guess I'll just go take someone's cave area full of torches for myself now.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-10-2010

im playing on singleplayer forever because this shit is getting nuts, i know people put a lot of time into this game, but it's a game yo, don't get so mad about it

[Image: coolfrog.gif]

But seriously, I wouldn't be mad if I hadn't wasted a full hour destroying crap only to find out that it wasn't a griefer. And I was already ticked off because I thought it was a griefer.

[Image: ffffuuuu.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 11-10-2010

yeah overall i DO understand where you are coming from, but it breaks down like this...
if you want to have consistency and no interference, you should not (ever) play multiplayer... i found a good way to deal with these kinds of actions that resembled sheer destruction in my eyes, whether they were intended as such or not, is to never put a lot of heart into anything that will potentially be defiled by other players. by heart i mean either work, pride or just plain aesthetic value, like with that canyon. that may be much easier said than done, but if you go by the logic of it.... if something bad CAN happen to anything you value for whatever reason, you should EXPECT it...
definately not the most optimistic viewpoint and certainly not the reason why i'm not online with you guys currently, but it works for me that way. just something to think about..... i guess

hell is full of kittens~

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 11-10-2010

lol

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 12:05 AM)backfire link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5010.msg183119#msg183119 date=1289365020]
[quote author=backfire link=topic=5010.msg183117#msg183117 date=1289364661]
[quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5010.msg183086#msg183086 date=1289359637]

Wow. Umad?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Naw, some people like creative, some people like survival. It's not like I have any sort of a problem with those who like creative, I just happen to find survival more fun. Perfectly fine with it all actually. I'm just poking fun at people like dragon who keep askin me if I'm ever coming back to the MP server. Everything I say is usually in good spirits, I never mean to genuinely be hostile towards anyone. Just seems most of the time my sarcasm just doesn't really get through....

I should start using the sarcmarc[Image: rk.png]
[/quote]

I'm starting to wonder why I even bother with you -.=.- Half-Life 3 / Half-Life 2 Episode 3, the Minecraft Beta, and anything past the Beta all have one thing in common

They're never going to come, and their respective devs all are going to keep going "LOOK!" and we're all gonna go "Oh.... That's cool" and they'll give the same answer we've always gotten "Just you wait and see!"

So yeah we're never going to see you in the server again, we get it.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - sk8mystery23 - 11-10-2010

Hmmmmm.

Quote:Multiplayer fixes:
* hellworld=true no longer overwrites old save chunks. Player positions will still break if you switch it on a running server, though
* boats are now visible to other players
* minecarts move nicer
* fishing kinda sorta works, but needs more work
* sheep and cows look like sheep and cows now
* buckets work now
* fixed stairs being really difficult to destroy
* increased the timeout before “Took too long to log in”
* made it possible to ride carts and boats
* added (after lots of work) the ability to steer server-side boats
* added “no-animals” setting. if true, animals will immediately vanish
* added support for more animation settings. Currently it’s just the “riding” animation, but the same system will be used for sneaking

NEW UPDATE IS LIVEEEEE.

Source

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 11-10-2010

I'm fapping to this much dramastuff in Minecraft

=)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-10-2010

Hm I can't seem to connect now, keep getting "outdated client" despite downloading again and updating and shit.