Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-10-2010

Not your fault, it is the server that is outdated. I need to update the server jar, but before I can do that I need to be home. He chose the worst possible update time because I have to endure 8 hours of work before I can fix it. Until then we are offline.

ETA: 5 hours from this post until I can have it fixed and online

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-10-2010

No worries, I just didn't know. Thanks!

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 12:25 PM)Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link Wrote: I'm fapping to this much dramastuff in Minecraft

=)

[Image: 64g9z.png]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Salamander - 11-10-2010

Having a heck of a time downloading the new stuff from the login, let alone getting on the server. Tongue

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 01:12 PM)backfire link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the AxeHammer Zealot link=topic=5010.msg183172#msg183172 date=1289409950]
I'm fapping to this much dramastuff in Minecraft

=)

[Image: 64g9z.png]
[/quote]

Lol that's awesome

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-10-2010

Need some input, would you guys be fine with an updated server that has 0 modifications, meaning no teleports, no warps and no bucket fixes, and no fire and lava nerfs or anything?  The hmod won't be updated until sometime after 3PM PST because this update redid the class obfuscation so he just needs to figure out what the new class names are and modify his code to match the obfuscation on notch's code.

I am home now (got off early) and I can bring the server online almost immediately (but alas, no mods).

Would it be permanently like that or just until he figures it out?

I'm fine either way.

K, online now with no mods.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - k0ala - 11-10-2010

ffft, trying to connect and getting
internal client error.java.net.connectexception: connection timed out:connect

ETA: now when I try to connect it says connection refused... the address is still minecraft.brbuninstalling.com right?

Is this... a new map?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Totla - 11-10-2010

Um, I didn't see anything that would indicate that someone was there, since all the torches that are there were ones that I put down, but chill out dude. It's nbd.
I can move my shit or whatever and I'll go somewhere else if it's that big of a deal to you. Calm down.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 11-10-2010

(11-10-2010, 01:56 PM)k0ala link Wrote: ffft, trying to connect and getting
internal client error.java.net.connectexception: connection timed out:connect

ETA: now when I try to connect it says connection refused... the address is still minecraft.brbuninstalling.com right?

is your name on the whitelist?

edit: http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/index.php?topic=5127.0

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 11-10-2010

The new patch fixes buckets in SMP anyway, right?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 11-10-2010

I'm getting a "Bad Login" error.  I should be on the whitelist?

(11-10-2010, 10:40 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: I'm getting a "Bad Login" error.  I should be on the whitelist?

Nevermind... it fixed itself.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - BS1 - 11-10-2010

So I was going to come and see what's new in Minecraft, but the .exes don't work, and my browsers crash when I try it in-browser. Guess no Minecraft for me. :p

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 11-10-2010

download a new .exe from minecraft.net
delete your bin and resources folder from .minecraft (found in %appdata% in vista/7, xp is something else i cant remember)
open the minecraft.exe
redownload everything
should work.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-11-2010

you may also need to reinstall java

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - k0ala - 11-11-2010

i got into brburbia for a little while

and the map was without form, and void

and luin said
"let there be floating cactus"
and there was
and it was good

and demonspork said
"let there be sand"
and yea there was a fuckton

and luin said
"let there be a cactus garden"

and k0ala said
"herp derp imma punching the ground"

and it was good

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-11-2010

(11-11-2010, 10:05 AM)k0ala link Wrote: i got into brburbia for a little while

and the map was without form, and void

and luin said
"let there be floating cactus"
and there was
and it was good

and demonspork said
"let there be sand"
and yea there was a fuckton

and luin said
"let there be a cactus garden"

and k0ala said