Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-20-2010

(11-20-2010, 03:36 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: murdering all of you

this but irl

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 11-20-2010

* Add “pvp” toggle flag to the server settings: NOT STARTED.

PVP "zone" would be best (as in the arena idea).  I kind of like the pvp @ night idea, but I would get butthurt pretty bad about not being able to finish my projects.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-20-2010

Set up an arena (So folk can watch, take bets.. throw shit whatever) that can be fought in, and post here weather or not you wish to PVP at night? With a week waiting period? IDK

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 11-20-2010

so far i like the arena idea best..... i grow tired of having to fence off people enough as it is, i don't need y'all getting all up in my shit every single night. why not restrict pvp to arena. whoever kills someone outside of that will become public enemy #1 and will have his boxy appendages removed with an axe and a pair of pliers.

for a better world...

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-20-2010

(11-20-2010, 07:36 PM)Metal_Vixxen link Wrote: so far i like the arena idea best..... i grow tired of having to fence off people enough as it is, i don't need y'all getting all up in my shit every single night. why not restrict pvp to arena. whoever kills someone outside of that will become public enemy #1 and will have his boxy appendages removed with an axe and a pair of pliers.

for a better world...

That is a good idea o.=.o

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 11-21-2010

Just built my first dark-room spawner trap.  Its super slow (20 minutes and only 6 gunpowder) but its good enough for now.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-21-2010

There is now a nicer landing page for the server, http://minecraft.brbuninstalling.com/ - IZ FANCY ISH

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-22-2010

Noice

Still without internet and Minecraft doesn't work at my mom's. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 11-22-2010

Uh. A few things.

Arena > pvp on/off at day/night. I don't need herp-derping dipshits coming at me after sundown. Plus, an arena would look badass.

And, my little netbook runs minecraft like a champ. Nothing like 512 mb of RAM and a shitty integrated graphics card to say "FUCK YOU" to larger laptops that have issues running the client.

I think that was it. It's 4 am 4:30 am. fml

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 11-22-2010

(11-19-2010, 08:07 PM)diglett link Wrote: suggest we take a vote on pvp and pvp rules when it gets added

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 11-23-2010

"So.. Update tomorrow, with working SMP health, including fighting monsters and other players."

there you go, loudmouth. rock the vote.

mine goes for limiting PvP exclusively to a designated arena.

'nuff said

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 11-23-2010

Come to think of it, since we have the teleport mod going on, limiting pvp to a certain area would work best, otherwise dickbutts could tele behind unsuspecting people and get them from behind.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 11-23-2010

If the patch actually fixes it so I can play, I would vote for a designated area as well.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - CaffeinePowered - 11-23-2010

(11-23-2010, 01:35 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: If the patch actually fixes it so I can play, I would vote for a designated area as well.

If you do PVP, you must construct one building with ample seating and name it the Thunderdome

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 11-23-2010

Idea:

There should be obsidian jail cells next to the arena with an entrance from the ceiling.

Admin drops in through the roof, teleports in the player who violated the rules, and restricts their ability to use items and teleport.

There is an iron door with a switch on the outside that opens to the arena.

Gladiatorial battles, anyone?

8)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-23-2010

idea: seperate server, or event, or something where we pick teams, make a base, the other side has to kill everyone and take their shit

mine & blade

to clarify, each side would get like 3 days to make their base and then it's ~no rulez~ from there, maybe permadeath, i dunno if thatd be more unfun than fun though.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 11-23-2010

Notch needs to ad a Flag item ASAP.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-23-2010

I don't suppose designating a certain chunk of the map as PVP area would be acceptable? With warning beacons?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-23-2010

(11-23-2010, 03:25 PM)Ekarus Ryndren link Wrote: I don't suppose designating a certain chunk of the map as PVP area would be acceptable? With warning beacons?

You are now entering...

The Free-Fire Zone

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-23-2010

What'd I miss?