Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-23-2010

How about we branch off to a new thread with the pvp stuff. This fancy new minecraft section is nice because we don't have to confuse all our conversations into one thread

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-25-2010

-Er to those of you expecting to recive shelter and protection from mobs at Fort Ryndren....... there's been a bit of an accident involving Lava, Fire, and lots and lots of gunpowder..... Long story short there's now a very, very nice tourist attraction "Ryndren's Folly" in the same location.

...The Ryndren Emergency Facility is also off-limits due to the possibility of... Well, mob infestation... I'll look into this. Lastly, in the meantime I've set up a camp in the Alpha One outpost... I suppose if you really fucking need shelter take it there but I can't supply aid from there.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 11-26-2010

i need to build a bomb shelter

[me=Versus-pwny-]logs in, spawns in a lava pit, dies instantly, had all of his valuables on him[/me]

well nvm then

[me=Versus-pwny-]finds his chest, makes some iron tools, then all of a sudden FUCKING CREEPERS[/me]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 11-26-2010

Well, the SMP damage patch totally fixed my connection problem.  And then his hotfix yesterday totally broke it again. :/

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Salamander - 11-26-2010

[Image: wtfbrb.jpg]

http://yfrog.com/3twtfbrbj (larger version)

Pretty sure rule #1 is to not fuck with people's stuff, yet someone is talking about the google map so I go check it out and I see someone is being a fuck and adding signs hidden in a mountain. I wouldn't have cared if someone put it on my land but come on... Hiding in the hills and having to take 15 minutes to find it is bullshit.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-26-2010

Requesting new map.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - ZargonX - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 04:35 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Requesting new map.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 05:52 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=5010.msg185005#msg185005 date=1290807335]
Requesting new map.
[/quote]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 06:02 PM)diglett link Wrote: [quote author=ZargonX link=topic=5010.msg185011#msg185011 date=1290811969]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=5010.msg185005#msg185005 date=1290807335]
Requesting new map.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-26-2010

Again?

Didn't we JUST go to a new map? Didn't we go to a new map BECAUSE the updates were coming and we wanted to re-start for when mobs were back?

Why on earth do we need to restart again?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Chief - 11-26-2010

variety is the spice of life
but that also means that i dont get my storage room, fuck, whatever

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-26-2010

Because the game is no fun when you already have mega fortresses and diamond everything that you barely had to work for?

Plus a creeper blew up the alternate exit to my tower thanks to Ekarus.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Turtle - 11-26-2010

So you know that glitch tortilla had where he can't die, and can't pick up things

I just got that...

Fun first day

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 07:07 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Because the game is no fun when you already have mega fortresses and diamond everything that you barely had to work for?

Some of us actually did work to get what we had. I don't dupe. I only gave myself ice when water wasn't working. I don't even have a mega fortress; yesterday when a creeper that was chasing GH blew up above my storage rooms I lost a bunch of stuff. So I went and mined the damn obsidian in my own mines to build it up.

I'm sure it will be re-started anyways, I just don't think it's fair to assume that everyone is cheating and no one is working for their stuff.

(11-26-2010, 10:48 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=5010.msg185031#msg185031 date=1290816425]
Because the game is no fun when you already have mega fortresses and diamond everything that you barely had to work for?

Some of us actually did work to get what we had. I don't dupe. I only gave myself ice when water wasn't working. I don't even have a mega fortress; yesterday when a creeper that was chasing GH blew up above my storage rooms I lost a bunch of stuff. So I went and mined the damn obsidian in my own mines to build it up.

I'm sure it will be re-started anyways, I just don't think it's fair to assume that everyone is cheating and no one is working for their stuff.
[/quote]... That's not what I mean. I don't even know how to dupe. It's just insanely easy to mine stuff when there's no danger. We couldn't die before, now we can. I think that justifies a new map, as do others.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Totla - 11-27-2010

I saw we keep the current map for now.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Turtle - 11-27-2010

Wait until notch fixes most of the bugs. Not like he's waiting for us to change the map before he does, right?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 12:34 AM)Turtle link Wrote: Wait until notch fixes most of the bugs.

>Wait until notch fixes most of the bugs.
>constant influx of content
>not so great language and not so great programmer

i love the dude but he really didnt think this through when he started it (to be fair i dont think he expected it to get so big) so it'll probably never be "mostly bugfree"

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 11-27-2010

With the new rules that I heard tossed around we'd be dipping into all the resources we supposedly stockpiled in no time anyway. That's up to demonspork though.

Otherwise fine, reset it. I'll rebuild again. That is the point of the game. I just don't think it's so necessary so damn quickly.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Turtle - 11-27-2010

[Image: WHATTHEFUCK.png]

TORTILLAS GLITCH IS FUCKING INSANE

edit: the time it took to get this on here there is now x3 the ones on the picture