Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 11-27-2010

lol. Salamander - that was supposed to be in conjunction with that giant sphere I put there temporarily and I just forgot to move it.  SALAMANDER LOVES THE COCK + + + + +

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Totla - 11-27-2010

Me and turtle were exploring his caves for like two hours last night. He would use his invincible to kill and the baddies and i'd expand everything. Shit was awesome.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Gump - 11-28-2010

i say reset when duping is fixed

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-28-2010

(11-27-2010, 01:07 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: With the new rules that I heard tossed around we'd be dipping into all the resources we supposedly stockpiled in no time anyway. That's up to demonspork though.

Otherwise fine, reset it. I'll rebuild again. That is the point of the game. I just don't think it's so necessary so damn quickly.

She's got a point, the Smooth Stone from the Great Furnace project is already all used up, and the coal that's left........... is guarded by about twenty archers on the top of it...

(11-26-2010, 07:07 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Because the game is no fun when you already have mega fortresses and diamond everything that you barely had to work for?

Plus a creeper blew up the alternate exit to my tower thanks to Ekarus.

I blew up the old Fort Ryndren o.=.o and we've disposed of the supplies from inside it. If I caused creeper damage to your tower, bloody tell me and I'll come fix it. Don't just complain about it.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - TITAN_001 - 11-29-2010

Now the game is who done it...

some of the houses I built in my castle village have been half way destroyed and a large portion of the southern wall has gone missing. As well there are also large squares of dirt now in the entrance.

I have my suspicions but I wanted to confirm.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 11-29-2010

(11-29-2010, 09:04 AM)TITAN_001 link Wrote: Now the game is who done it...

some of the houses I built in my castle village have been half way destroyed and a large portion of the southern wall has gone missing. As well there are also large squares of dirt now in the entrance.

I have my suspicions but I wanted to confirm.

..How close was it to the spawn?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - TITAN_001 - 11-29-2010

It was WAY to the south near the hermit desert

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 11-29-2010

I spent like 4 hours last night setting up a new outdoor/glassed in wheat farm, capable of growing 450 tiles of wheat at once.

Now every fence in my map is invisible unless it's within 2 tiles of a torch.

:-\

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-29-2010

oh hey look seeecret HD update

Minecraft HD update sneak peek!

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 11-29-2010

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA MOSH SESH!!

MineCraft Dungeon Party

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 11-29-2010

(11-29-2010, 06:17 PM)backfire link Wrote: oh hey look seeecret HD update

fyi that's fake

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Gump - 12-01-2010

oh really? the smoothed mouse didnt give it away?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 12-01-2010

(11-29-2010, 06:17 PM)backfire link Wrote: oh hey look seeecret HD update

wishitwasreal.bmp

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 12-01-2010

(12-01-2010, 12:36 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=5010.msg185404#msg185404 date=1291072620]

wishitwasreal.bmp
[/quote]Ambient occlusion mod is as good as it gets.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 12-01-2010

(12-01-2010, 12:59 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=5010.msg185671#msg185671 date=1291224965]
[quote author=backfire link=topic=5010.msg185404#msg185404 date=1291072620]

wishitwasreal.bmp
[/quote]Ambient occlusion mod is as good as it gets.
[/quote]

and this mod is why I hate the fact Notch made this in Java.

My main PC, running a 3.6GHz 6 core CPU, running the ambient mod, dies down to unplayable studder of like 3 FPS on anything more then Tiny render distance.

This laptop, with a 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo Dual core with integrated video, will run it faster.

This makes all sorts of sense.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 12-01-2010

(11-29-2010, 06:25 PM)Metal_Vixxen link Wrote: AAAAHAHAHAHAHA MOSH SESH!!

MineCraft Dungeon Party
Freaking epic.  Even if fake.

Why is it fake?

^ poor kirby.  You can buy a 3.4Ghz Pentium 4 barebones from me if you want Smile.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 12-03-2010

it's not fake =oO= that's precisely how mobs behave in the game.... why do people think it's fake or a glitch/exploit?

and yeah the fact that the game is written in java is just horrible. notch stated that the reason why he chose java is because he likes it xD or it was his favorite platform or something screwed up like that. naturally that is in utter disregard of whether that platform is actually a good choice for this type of programming.... i'd seriously wish they'd start optimizing the code if that is even possible to a degree where the game won't stutter and lag so much....

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 12-03-2010

Good news everyone, I've devised an effortless way to convert Java to C#.

... I wish. Though it isn't too hard once you have a code written, but it would take some time. People need to seriously start bugging him about it, because Java is crap.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - HeK - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 04:59 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Good news everyone, I've devised an effortless way to convert Java to C#.

... I wish. Though it isn't too hard once you have a code written, but it would take some time. People need to seriously start bugging him about it, because Java is crap.

And C# isn't?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 05:08 PM)HeK link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=5010.msg186036#msg186036 date=1291413575]
Good news everyone, I've devised an effortless way to convert Java to C#.

And C# isn't?
[/quote]

debatable. let's not.