Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 12-04-2010

Today was a day of great success.

Today alone (or technically yesterday, what ever) the Borreta Railway System was constructed, connecting the remote wild lands to spawn.

With the help of 5 or 6 hard working gentlemen, the tunnel was dug, connected to both the spawn station and the Borreta receiving station, and tracks and boosters were installed. After a roughly 2 minute ride, you can find yourself in my beloved rainforest frontier.

Along with this, the colony of Staffengard (which vies to be a small, self sufficient settlement deeper into Borreta territory) is fully constructed with the exception of other residents. It's so self sufficient, it even comes with a Plan B for when all hell breaks loose.

Braver people might venture further out on their own, ultimately it's up to them.

This is it, though, I've opened the gates. Will you find yourself in Borreta?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 12-04-2010

Completed Explosion mod

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - beep beep diglett - 12-04-2010

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=93886

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 05:23 PM)diglett link Wrote: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=93886

Big bold text at the bottom of it reads "EVERYTHING IS BROKEN AT THE MOMENT"

i just thought the vid was interesting and might aswell have included the forum post

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 12-04-2010

We need a Minecraft video thread now that we have an entire section.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Whendilin - 12-05-2010

(12-04-2010, 05:08 AM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Today was a day of great success.

Today alone (or technically yesterday, what ever) the Borreta Railway System was constructed, connecting the remote wild lands to spawn.

With the help of 5 or 6 hard working gentlemen, the tunnel was dug, connected to both the spawn station and the Borreta receiving station, and tracks and boosters were installed. After a roughly 2 minute ride, you can find yourself in my beloved rainforest frontier.

Along with this, the colony of Staffengard (which vies to be a small, self sufficient settlement deeper into Borreta territory) is fully constructed with the exception of other residents. It's so self sufficient, it even comes with a Plan B for when all hell breaks loose.

Braver people might venture further out on their own, ultimately it's up to them.

This is it, though, I've opened the gates. Will you find yourself in Borreta?
You are welcome.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 12-09-2010

After all the Demonspork yelling at me to play Minecraft, I am willing to try it, but I can't trust Paypal because of one incident (Basically accidentally charged me 100 instead of 10 for one purchase.)

I'm willing to buy a game off of Steam.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 12-09-2010

[Image: Wtj5I.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 12-09-2010

I know it's not on Steam, I'm just saying that I am willing to trade/buy something for Minecraft so that I don't have to deal with Paypal.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Totla - 12-09-2010

Who blew up that house that was in the grand canyon?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 12-11-2010

Hey, so tell me what's so awesome about this picture.

[Image: qKcrM.jpg]

I'll give you three guesses.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 12-11-2010

The lighting, it looks like you have a mod that smooths the transition over blocks that have different degrees of lighting.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 12-11-2010

(12-11-2010, 06:28 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: The lighting, it looks like you have a mod that smooths the transition over blocks that have different degrees of lighting.

Bingo

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 12-11-2010

the lit blocks in the center of the pic look like a side view of a penis

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 12-11-2010

(12-11-2010, 06:55 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: the lit blocks in the center of the pic look like a side view of a penis
ahahaha, that was what I was thinking.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 12-13-2010

Minecraft - 3:16 VS Santa With Muscles

friend's video

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 12-13-2010

(12-13-2010, 02:58 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: Minecraft - 3:16 VS Santa With Muscles

friend's video
What the fuck did I just watch

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Greatbacon - 12-13-2010

(12-13-2010, 02:58 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: Minecraft - 3:16 VS Santa With Muscles

friend's video
Hulkmania thread is that way

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 12-13-2010

(12-13-2010, 12:35 PM)Greatbacon link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=5010.msg187503#msg187503 date=1292227112]
Minecraft - 3:16 VS Santa With Muscles

friend's video
Hulkmania thread is that way
[/quote]

FTFY