Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 01-25-2011

Dr. Zaius shall henceforth be known as "The Creeper-Charmer" for his outstanding talent to get close and personal with so many creepers in such a short time on MY LAND!
oh and also: I'M BACK! and i'm already making plans for buildings that will make my previous ones seem like conservative little outhouses. stay tuned.

Edit: 900th reply W00T!

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 01-25-2011

I will be impressed if your replay is >9000

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - PyroZombie - 01-25-2011

It would appear that someone is building on my mountain. a giant cobble eyesore.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 01-26-2011

Imma put this here.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2680-Minecraft

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 01-26-2011

(01-26-2011, 04:11 PM)backfire link Wrote: Imma put this here.

lol

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - PyroZombie - 01-27-2011

(01-26-2011, 04:11 PM)backfire link Wrote: Imma put this here.

"Hey, why has it gotten so dark all of a sudden? What was that rustling sound? Why are my intestines over there now?"

this sums up everyone's first night

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 01-27-2011

(01-25-2011, 11:28 AM)Metal_Vixxen link Wrote: Dr. Zaius shall henceforth be known as "The Creeper-Charmer" for his outstanding talent to get close and personal with so many creepers in such a short time on MY LAND!
oh and also: I'M BACK! and i'm already making plans for buildings that will make my previous ones seem like conservative little outhouses. stay tuned.

Edit: 900th reply W00T!

Sad

Wink

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - PyroZombie - 02-03-2011

Is there any reason the minecraft server is refusing connection?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 02-03-2011

Because it is offline, should be back within 30 minutes from this post (soz, this render took waaaay longer than it did the first time).  I am going to set up spare desktop (phenom II x4 940) I have around to auto wake from sleep, download the map and render it then upload it so that we can avoid this downtime in the future.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luca Shoal - 02-03-2011

I have claimed the land North of spawn. It is called

THIS LAND

and THIS LAND will be.... a place. With things.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Metal_Vixxen - 02-04-2011

typing and sending the "%" symbol on the server, makes your client crash.
should be fixed before someone finds out a way to use this for mayhem.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 02-04-2011

(02-04-2011, 05:08 PM)Metal_Vixxen link Wrote: typing and sending the "%" symbol on the server, makes your client crash.
should be fixed before someone finds out a way to use this for mayhem.

Aside from the mayhem you wrought earlier? >=\

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 02-05-2011

My strip mine is 23 x 32 x 35 and I still have like 34 more levels to go down.

I've broken 25,000 cobble, still don't have enough I don't believe.

Also running out of TV ep's to watch while mining....

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 02-08-2011

Whoever took the time to remove all of the light stone from Solaris, thanks many times over. Congratulations your now in charge of finishing the fucking thing. It's mob central up there, and I don't feel like making the hundreds of torches needed to fix this problem. My time has been wasted for the last time in the server. I'm done. Find someone else.

TLDR: Remove me from the userlist I quit.

..Been having a bad week, lots of assorted shit, self-esteem in the trash etc (Complaining about low self-esteem to the internet? Great idea.) Long story short I was being the uberbitch and someone managed to snap me out of it..

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - at0m - 02-08-2011

I'll help with torches, if you stick around. Plus, it's not hard to figure out who trolled the glowstone with Big Brother active ;x

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - DragonEkarus - 02-08-2011

(02-08-2011, 04:14 PM)CUBA LIBRE link Wrote: I'll help with torches, if you stick around. Plus, it's not hard to figure out who trolled the glowstone with Big Brother active ;x

Wolfwood's already fixed it, it's just a pain in the ass -.=.-

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 02-08-2011

With BigBrother we could have figured out which users had last modified the block where the glowstone used to be, and we could then revert actions by that user in that area.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 02-11-2011

[Image: 3DmCC.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Stein - 02-12-2011

(02-08-2011, 11:08 PM)demonspork link Wrote: With BigBrother we could have figured out which users had last modified the block where the glowstone used to be, and we could then revert actions by that user in that area.
That is so boss.
Does it also work to see if people are looting shit from chests?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 02-13-2011

(02-12-2011, 10:29 AM)Stein link Wrote: [quote author=demonspork link=topic=5010.msg195749#msg195749 date=1297224501]
With BigBrother we could have figured out which users had last modified the block where the glowstone used to be, and we could then revert actions by that user in that area.
That is so boss.
Does it also work to see if people are looting shit from chests?
[/quote]

Wouldn't doubt it. We figured out which asshole destroyed our skeleton farm with it.