Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 03-07-2011

(03-06-2011, 09:35 PM)sk8mystery23 link Wrote: My question is what the hell is this shit.

http://minecraft.brbuninstalling.com/map/?lat=0.508633&lng=0.530732&zoom=10

$50 that was DragonEkaraus. He likes to go off on 1 direction for 40 minutes and build nothing of consequence just to make the server generate a far larger map than is needed. The identical extremely fucking retarded spar on the inverse side of the map was him too.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Eschatos - 03-08-2011

Finally finished with my mansion.  Naturally tonight I shall be burning it down.  Viewers are welcome, bring marshmallows.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dtrain323i - 03-10-2011

Portal in Minecraft Beta (A Portal Trailer Parody)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 03-16-2011

[Image: Redpoptarts_dye_guide_v12_full.png]

Neat chart off the wiki.

Also, Luin, I have some lapis lazuli for you.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 03-16-2011

Sure, I could take that, although I already have some.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - PyroZombie - 03-19-2011

slash home broke.

Also if i could barrow some good picks from someone, that would be grand

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - at0m - 03-19-2011

I mentioned that in server to whoever it was on console that was fucking around updating plugins. Apparently they didn't get the memo.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 03-21-2011

So I started playin on the server again every now and then... but does anyone else ever even play anymore? Every single time I've been on it's been empty with the exception of one person for a few hours last night :-\

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 03-21-2011

(03-21-2011, 06:56 PM)backfire link Wrote: So I started playin on the server again every now and then... but does anyone else ever even play anymore? Every single time I've been on it's been empty with the exception of one person for a few hours last night :-\

I have.

Until a few nights ago when I couldn't /home.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 03-21-2011

I still play. Job interferes with that a little bit, don't get to play much of anything as much as before, but I'm still around.

HUNTING SLIMES

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 03-22-2011

WOLFWOOD NEEDS TO FIX MY /HOME

:'(

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - at0m - 03-22-2011

If the plugin's working again, just get flymod and fly there and re-/home. That's what I did last time it broke.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 03-22-2011

(03-22-2011, 09:57 AM)at0m link Wrote: If the plugin's working again, just get flymod and fly there and re-/home. That's what I did last time it broke.

I tried to reset my home with demonspork's help, but it didn't work and demonspork doesn't know how to fix it.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 03-22-2011

lol

(03-22-2011, 02:39 PM)Kirby, the Spyro link Wrote: lol

Yeah, exactly.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - VeraLapsa - 03-23-2011

I am the goddess of the minecraft server and it is fixed.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - demonspork - 03-23-2011

(03-23-2011, 08:59 PM)Wolfwood link Wrote: I am the goddess of the minecraft server and it is fixed.

you also broke it.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - at0m - 03-23-2011

(03-23-2011, 08:59 PM)Wolfwood link Wrote: I am the shiva, destroyer of worlds

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 03-25-2011

Okay I've been on periodically for a few days now. I keep seeing stuff in town change so I know someone's been on, but when is anyone else on? It's been a baron wasteland every single time I connect :-\

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Luinbariel - 03-25-2011

I play when I get the time. This is usually in the evening.