Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Minecraft (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4894)

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - at0m - 11-19-2011

translation: don't bother logging in and doing anything, because your old shit got thrown out and your new shit will too in a week or two. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - VeraLapsa - 11-21-2011

(11-19-2011, 03:13 PM)at0m link Wrote: translation: don't bother logging in and doing anything, because your old shit got thrown out and your new shit will too in a week or two. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU

Server is now up and running craftbukkit only the survival/nether/end worlds ATM.
I'm going to wait for a Recommended Build to add our other worlds for good measure.

If you find any bugs let me know.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - at0m - 11-21-2011

Is there any reason you had to reset the server twice? Other than the obvious 'con is a hacking asshole who was running around making things out of bedrock'?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 11-26-2011

Optimine's updated to 1.0.0. Now I'm just waiting for MAtmos and that one mod that lets me bind run to a key and I can start on my hardcore playthrough.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 11-27-2011

[Image: giantslime.png]

What you don't see are the 4 creepers and 4 skeletons waiting for me once I go down to pick up my delicious slime bounty.

I died 4 times, but managed to recover all my spelunking goodies.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - CorpseFactor - 12-09-2011

I think Tet's 38 wolf army crashed the server.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 12-11-2011

Liking the new site look.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 12-12-2011

Out of the 20 pens in my farm (One for every animal/color of sheep) - Lightning struck inside the pig pen.

Awesome.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - k0ala - 12-12-2011

(12-12-2011, 05:09 PM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: Out of the 20 pens in my farm (One for every animal/color of sheep) - Lightning struck inside the pig pen.

Awesome.

iiiiiiiIT'S BACON!!!!!11

Beggin' Strips Commercial ITS BACON!

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - at0m - 12-12-2011

Nah, it means he's got Zombie Pigmen in the pen now.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Kirby - 12-12-2011

Had, they're classified as hostile mobs even though their default behavior is peaceful, so they despawn when you get too far away.

Oops. =/

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 01-05-2012

[Image: 2012-01-05-FullOfChunks.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Didzo - 01-08-2012

That big castle and city in the snow biome to the north are done.

"/warp TRC" will get you there.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Versus - 01-09-2012

all that buildup for a creeper joke

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Azure_Angel - 01-12-2012

(01-08-2012, 01:00 PM)Didzo link Wrote: That big castle and city in the snow biome to the north are done.

"/warp TRC" will get you there.

Houses are available to buy as well... Though there's No building in or around the city... So it's not a place for starters.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - at0m - 01-21-2012

Finished my Eiffel Tower today. You can see it on the overmap, its in front of my house at the termination of a road from spawn if you want to come visit.

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - lowlandar - 01-30-2012

hey i was wondering why my ip got banned?

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Dr. Zaius - 01-30-2012

Quote:*Sigh*

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - backfire - 02-19-2012

Anyone remember the good old days?

[Image: greif.png]
[Image: glorious%20leader.jpg]
[Image: whatisaman.jpg]
[Image: name_that_pokemon.jpg]

Re: The Official Minecraft BRB,u Survival Multiplayer Omni-Thread - Hobospartan - 02-20-2012

I miss Cielo