Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Server Rules & Admin - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Server Rules & Admin (/showthread.php?tid=53)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: Server Rules & Admin - ConsFEARacy - 04-06-2008

(04-06-2008, 07:55 PM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: Note the excessive, more along the lines of play it for a bit, but if someone asks you politely to turn it off, then you turn it off. Music isnt necessarily bad, its the stuff that is made specifically to annoy people in servers that needs to go.

Agreed.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - cannedpeahes - 04-13-2008

It may be a lot to demand, Caff, but I play pretty regularly, and figuring in my involvement ( nonpartisan Wink ) in our recent hoopla, and how it seems to be working out okay, I'd like to apply for an admin position. I would be willing to donate to server bills if you would like.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Versus - 04-13-2008

no me Tongue

Re: Server Rules & Admin - cannedpeahes - 04-13-2008

Seconding the Scatmotion.

Rickroll, though, is never permitted. Ever.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Versus - 04-13-2008

(04-13-2008, 09:13 PM)cannedpeaches link Wrote: Rickroll, though, is never permitted. Ever.

Sad

Re: Server Rules & Admin - CaffeinePowered - 04-20-2008

List updated and the admin file was cleaned out, a few people that were once active and no longer are were in there  :'(

Anyway, still looking to add a few more regs to the lower tier for kicking out the occasional tard when one of the other admins isn't around.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - fyre - 04-20-2008

(04-20-2008, 02:38 PM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: Anyway, still looking to add a few more regs to the lower tier for kicking out the occasional tard when one of the other admins isn't around.

I could maybe do it. Most of the time when I'm on, Joel or another admin is also on though.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - copulatingduck - 04-20-2008

(04-20-2008, 03:04 PM)fyre link Wrote: [quote author=CaffeinePowered link=topic=54.msg3543#msg3543 date=1208720337]
Anyway, still looking to add a few more regs to the lower tier for kicking out the occasional tard when one of the other admins isn't around.

I could maybe do it. Most of the time when I'm on, Joel or another admin is also on though.
[/quote]

I'm usually on late, like later than Taco Bell is open late Friday and Saturdays. Half the time I have to be awake until 8am for work anyways, so I could do it, but I'm also like The FNG.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Geoff - 04-21-2008

Half the time, I'm on when no other admin is around.  I had to play with this one aimbot kid for like an hour and a half.  It sucked bad.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Versus - 04-21-2008

(04-03-2008, 07:16 PM)Versus link Wrote: memememememememememe

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Negate - 04-21-2008

I'm a regular whenever I actually can play tf2 Smile

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Chooly - 04-22-2008

(04-21-2008, 07:49 PM)negate link Wrote: I'm a regular whenever I actually can play tf2 Smile
TF2: Helps Get You Regular, and Keep You Regular

Corny Fiber Post FTW?

Re: Server Rules & Admin - El_Fajitas - 04-22-2008

Aimbot?  Sacre bleu!

Why can't there be a smite command instead of slap?

Just walkin' 'round and **boom!** mist o' gibs.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Geoff - 04-24-2008

(04-22-2008, 01:49 PM)El_Fajitas link Wrote: Aimbot?  Sacre bleu!

Why can't there be a smite command instead of slap?

Just walkin' 'round and **boom!** mist o' gibs.

Cool magic trick:  Type explode into console.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Vandamguy - 04-27-2008

used to be you could execute commands into other players consoles with a certain amount of admin power.

bind mouse1 say "pew pew pew"

Re: Server Rules & Admin - CaffeinePowered - 04-27-2008

(04-27-2008, 06:34 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: used to be you could execute commands into other players consoles with a certain amount of admin power.

bind mouse1 say "pew pew pew"

bind mouse1 kill

Re: Server Rules & Admin - Geoff - 05-03-2008

I think I would like admin for the sole purpose of slaps.  Good fun with that.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - cannedpeahes - 05-26-2008

I figured I'd throw in my gauntlet for Level 2 here. I used to run a COD2 server back in the day, with a clan called TRC, so I know some tricks. I like to think of myself as diplomatic. And I have a pretty good presence on the server. Most of the regulars know me by name. I tend to seed because I end up in the server at weird hours.

Re: Server Rules & Admin - CaffeinePowered - 05-26-2008

(05-26-2008, 02:06 AM)cannedpeaches link Wrote: I figured I'd throw in my gauntlet for Level 2 here. I used to run a COD2 server back in the day, with a clan called TRC, so I know some tricks. I like to think of myself as diplomatic. And I have a pretty good presence on the server. Most of the regulars know me by name. I tend to seed because I end up in the server at weird hours.

Msg me on steam tomorrow, k?

Re: Server Rules & Admin - cannedpeahes - 05-26-2008

Will do, mate.