Be Right Back, Uninstalling
New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Old Boards (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: TF2 (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread (/showthread.php?tid=5776)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Vongore - 04-18-2012

My mind isn't sure of what i'm looking...

Sure, the Dota 2 free thing is a scam.. but his account looks pretty legit to me..

Unless it's stolen

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Kirby - 04-20-2012

With the last updates, Valve supposedly took large steps toward increasing performance of dedicated servers.

Previously I could run 28 sots on my idle server and the box would sit at around 90% CPU.

Running with 32 slots open, full up and hardly using 60% of the CPU, this is cool. I could probably get away with a 24 slot regular server and a 16 slot dodgeball server.

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Something Swain - 04-22-2012

[Image: qBUup.png]
I can't tell whether to stop using it and find another, fresher, mad milk, or keep on using it so that I'll eventually have thousands of sodden victims.  :-\

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Neptune - 04-22-2012

(04-22-2012, 03:06 PM)Something Swain link Wrote: [Image: qBUup.png]
I can't tell whether to stop using it and find another, fresher, mad milk, or keep on using it so that I'll eventually have thousands of sodden victims.  :-\

That didn't stop me when I had a Wicked Nasty Jarate.  We shall not stop until all is sodden!

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Reevesith - 04-22-2012

Doesn't the wiki say there's one more rank after hale that has yet to be filled it?

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - CaffeinePowered - 04-23-2012

Pyro in Shellnut

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Didzo - 04-23-2012

(04-23-2012, 06:37 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: Pyro in Shellnut

I wept manly tears at the end.

rip

:'(

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Vongore - 04-23-2012

oh god, it's been a while since I laughed so hard at a TF2 video.

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Vongore - 04-23-2012

We've had some awesome rounds over these 4 years, and this is one of those.

[Image: 0EAF09015FC85566B931238A009C4185C360134A]

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Kor - 04-23-2012

(04-23-2012, 08:55 PM)Vongore link Wrote: We've had some awesome rounds over these 4 years, and this is one of those.

[Image: 0EAF09015FC85566B931238A009C4185C360134A]

We got dragged down by FTP's man. That and the unbelievably simplistic concept of standing on the train to defend. It's paradigm-shattering in nature, but despite my impassioned exclamations of the concept's veracity, the cunts refuted this base notion.

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Didzo - 04-23-2012

That was some good TF2. Improved my day for sure...

Though Scar was hard at work keeping me below my full destructive potential.

>Sad

Also, crits = skill

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Sogo - 04-23-2012

(04-23-2012, 06:37 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: Pyro in Shellnut

That violin at the end is now my freezecam sound.

EDIT

DL for violin freezecam sound.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63871485/freeze_cam.wav

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - matter11 - 05-03-2012

With that third nametag today, my load out is complete :D
Scatter11
-"It scats on you."
Gatter11
Batter11

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Kirby - 05-03-2012

Here's an exceprt from the HLDS admins mailing list, because this is too golden to not share;

Quote:Is Policy of Truth still in effect? Because I see users with fakeclient spoof + bot join time running

ON WELL OVER 80 SERVERS

or does this only apply to WONKAGAMING? for when you banned me for one month?!

Fletcher Dunn? Hello i'll start posting in here because you tend not to care for users running it

Quote:Will be Released soon. on multiple communitys

and as for your lil smart lip kid "No wonder why people blacklist" shut your lil fucking mouth before I shit on your network and FBI scramble to figure out what happened

(He's referring to the threat he made later on about updating the plugins that fake the asterisk-ed info @ bottom of this post)

Annnnd our intrepid hero's reply later on...

Quote:It's ok, if you go to his cheesy looking website where he begs "Dr. Dunn" for help in fixing his replay system you can see around 80% of his crummy pay-to-win servers are empty, even with his incredible "wonka touch" plugins.

Must be the lack of plugins that fool people into thinking his servers are popular and frequently played on by real people. Because you know, quality server and communities are built upon plugins that masquerade you as a cool place to be and not the shined up dog-pile they really are.

Is my network going to be shat upon now? I hope my idle server isn't affected!

Why be so hostile about Valve banning you? Your little community with next to no posts on your forums, begging people to donate to you to keep your server afloat for one more month so your colo host doesn't yank your box, it's not worth the rage you so obviously have pent up. Go rub one out, fly a kite, pet a kitten, do something other than accumulate ass-sweat in your computer chair.

8)

* The policy of truth is/was a campaign by Valve to ban server communities like Wonkagaming and sigans.de or whatever from being listed in the server browser for a time for running SourceMOD plugins that fake bots as real people and fake status replies so when you right click their server for more info, it shows players that aren't even really connected to the server, fooling you into thinking real people are there when in fact, you might be playing with 12 bots with fake pings and spoofed names.

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Versus - 05-03-2012

lmao

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - matter11 - 06-01-2012

There's a server mod that shows what map(s) are leading the vote as rtv happens. I'm personally a fan of this as it lets me recognize when I have cast a futile vote and change it.

also voting assigned to 5,6,7,8,9 instead of 1,2,3,4 for accidental voting purposes.

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Moosendoo - 06-01-2012

(06-01-2012, 06:02 PM)matter11 link Wrote: There's a server mod that shows what map(s) are leading the vote as rtv happens. I'm personally a fan of this as it lets me recognize when I have cast a futile vote and change it.

also voting assigned to 5,6,7,8,9 instead of 1,2,3,4 for accidental voting purposes.

I'm not a fan of the first once since I'm afraid it would lead to even worse bandwagon voting to gorge.

I do like the second one though.

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Reevesith - 06-05-2012

Kinda funny, the Emo who gave me his max hat & then wanted it back to delete it, proving that tf2 is a game to people who thinks its not. Just now he messaged me with his brothers account {which I had as a friend at the time, but never talked since} Stating  "Good move blocking me over a that stupid hat, your pathetic" to which I replyed " your the one who won't shut up about it" then block. :u

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - CaffeinePowered - 06-12-2012

Ken Ashcorp - Just One More Hat

Re: New/Improved TF2 Longest Thread - Bonesinger - 06-19-2012

gg real close would play again sike-a-roni that was really, really fucking dumb. Granted I was ambassador sniping the entire game but it got really boring being spawn trapped for four rounds in a row with only one person on red rocking the vote. #TeamStack #YOLO

[Image: 56A38060ABF43B4A96F5D491DC67F75F8EAC1A44]