Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7327)

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - copulatingduck - 07-29-2010

Dancing Pigeons - Ritalin

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Didzo - 07-30-2010

KorJax's trance songs, mostly.

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 07-30-2010

Brown Brigade - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Totla - 07-30-2010

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Daft-Punk-s-Tron-Legacy-Score-Leaked-Online-19901.html

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - rumsfald - 07-31-2010

Fucking Black Keys Fucking Live.

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - HuckBerryGee - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 02:12 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Fucking Black Keys Fucking Live.
They're in montreal tomorrow, I'll be there enjoying their awesome songs.

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - rumsfald - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 06:21 PM)SanityMask link Wrote: [quote author=rumsfald link=topic=211.msg167084#msg167084 date=1280603529]
[/quote]

They're so hot right now it's not even funny. ENJOY.

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Ianki - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 07:36 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [quote author=SanityMask link=topic=211.msg167112#msg167112 date=1280618503]
[quote author=rumsfald link=topic=211.msg167084#msg167084 date=1280603529]
[/quote]

They're so hot right now it's not even funny. ENJOY.
[/quote]

The amount of times from around 2003-2006 where i was into them, and they came though playing small clubs in portland, and yet i still didn't go see them is innumerable, or unremembered (one of those two). Either way, i have since learned to not live by the creed "they'll always come again and play these small shows."

also, another tobacco and beck collaboration:

Tobacco - Grape Aerosmith (feat. Beck) Official Video

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 06:21 PM)SanityMask link Wrote: [quote author=rumsfald link=topic=211.msg167084#msg167084 date=1280603529]
[/quote]I'm at La Ronde... maybe I should sneak away from my family and get there too. Tongue

Also,
The Raconteurs- Steady As She Goes

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Ianki - 08-01-2010

(07-31-2010, 10:50 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=SanityMask link=topic=211.msg167112#msg167112 date=1280618503]
[quote author=rumsfald link=topic=211.msg167084#msg167084 date=1280603529]
[/quote]I'm at La Ronde... maybe I should sneak away from my family and get there too. Tongue

Also,
The Raconteurs- Steady As She Goes
[/quote]

That's always been a great video.  Better than the other version at least.

Also, a random episode of Skins has rekindled my obsession with the Brian Jonestown Massacre.

It Girl - Brian Jonestown Massacre

the brian jonestown massacre spanish bee

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Servo

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Vacuum Boots

Brian Jonestown Massacre-When Jokers Attack

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - The Ballad of Jim Jones

here is a protip:  If you leave Thank God for Mental Illness (from the Brian Jonestown Massacre) running during a date, you'll guarantee yourself at least a little make out session.

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - liquid108 - 08-01-2010

Wiz Khalifa - Never Been

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Wrath Of Sandvich - 08-01-2010

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVrQsdWDds&NR=1[/flash]

Catchy as hell. Also guest appearance by the Pyro.

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Bonesinger - 08-01-2010

Hot Hot Heat - Yvr

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Didzo - 08-01-2010

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFnmH9a2RkE[/flash]

And other songs by the minimalist Philip Glass.

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - backfire - 08-01-2010

Pokemon Blue/Red - Lavender Town
God damn lavender town keeping me up until daybreak just so I can get to bed.

[Image: scared.gif]

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - copulatingduck - 08-01-2010

(08-01-2010, 03:21 AM)Bonesinger link Wrote: Hot Hot Heat - Yvr

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I used to love Hot Hot Heat, so when I saw their new album at Newbury Comics a couple weeks ago I decided to splurge a little and buy the music (I never buy music on CD). "Absolute disappointment" is really the only way I can describe how I felt. This was about the only track I found tolerable. Something about the vocals really just rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, I know it sounds pretty similar to their old stuff, but something about the new album just didn't do it for me. It sounded too close to "emo," for lack of a better word, something about it reminds me of all that terribly generic altrock from HS. Determined not to be disappointed with my purchase, I reassured myself constantly that "at least I was finally supporting the artist."

And that's why I don't buy music.

From a really really great album I'm thoroughly enjoying right now: Does It Offend You, Yeah? - We Are Rockstars

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Geoff - 08-01-2010

(08-01-2010, 03:21 AM)Bonesinger link Wrote: Hot Hot Heat - Yvr

dear god that album is bad

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Radio Raheem - 08-01-2010

hot hot heat used to own but now they blow Sad

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Bonesinger - 08-01-2010

(08-01-2010, 09:55 AM)Duck link Wrote: [quote author=Bonesinger link=topic=211.msg167175#msg167175 date=1280650861]
Hot Hot Heat - Yvr

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I used to love Hot Hot Heat, so when I saw their new album at Newbury Comics a couple weeks ago I decided to splurge a little and buy the music (I never buy music on CD). "Absolute disappointment" is really the only way I can describe how I felt. This was about the only track I found tolerable. Something about the vocals really just rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, I know it sounds pretty similar to their old stuff, but something about the new album just didn't do it for me. It sounded too close to "emo," for lack of a better word, something about it reminds me of all that terribly generic altrock from HS. Determined not to be disappointed with my purchase, I reassured myself constantly that "at least I was finally supporting the artist."[/url]
[/quote]

Haha, Pretty much how I felt when I bought the album about two months ago. I was a huge fan of Elevators and never purchased that album so I thought I'd go ahead and buy this one with out even listening to it first to support them even though their prior release, Happiness LTD was really bad. Got to my car, put the CD on and Yvr came on and the first thing I thought to myself was "What the fuck is this shit?". I got three songs in before I took out the CD and threw it in the back of my car seat to collect dust until yesterday when I decided I'd give it another chance. Majority of the CD is still really bad but some songs like Yvr and JFK's LSD have really caught on with me. Still wish Dante DeCaro didn't leave he band, they've really started to suck nuts after he left. Sad

Found out about this pretty cool tech metal band this morning.
Fuge Diode

Re: The "What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Surf314 - 08-01-2010

Hot hot heat is from Miami and I saw them at a free show, it was good but honestly it was the last time I wanted to hear them. I think I'm going to take their good album off my ipod now.