Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Official Game Calendar - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Official Game Calendar (/showthread.php?tid=7355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Official Game Calendar - Wedge - 06-24-2008

I don't see any huge reason why pirated expansions wouldn't work with the Steam version.  AFAIK the game doesn't have any integration with Steam, does it?  Because the expansions all exist in their own directories with their own executables, so as long as they have the core game files to draw from, they would prooooobably work ok.  The only trick would be if the expansions would actually install over the Steam version or if a raw directory transfer works...

Re: Official Game Calendar - Dave - 06-24-2008

Dave is a trading GOD, people dont give me more horse, I destroy them, getting gunpoweder 300 years before anyone else?
win. Also, making jesus and Moses helped.

Re: Official Game Calendar - Surf314 - 07-16-2008

Updated!  We have two open days up for grabs.  If you got a good game or theme and can organize claim it now while it's open.

Re: Official Game Calendar - Dave - 07-16-2008

DAVE SUGGESTS civ4 and GMOD!

Re: Official Game Calendar - Surf314 - 07-16-2008

(07-16-2008, 08:48 AM)Dave link Wrote: DAVE SUGGESTS civ4 and GMOD!

In order to claim a day you must have the following:

-Cool name for day
-Organization skillz
-Interest
-Means of play (access to server or whatever is needed to get everyone together)
-A thread showing all of the above

Re: Official Game Calendar - zaneyard - 07-17-2008

would we have enough people to do a classic Battlefield night; BF:1942?

Re: Official Game Calendar - KarthXLR - 09-21-2008

I've made a post about it, but then I saw this :O

Random Synergy Sundays! (and other days of the week)

We'll probably just be pubbing until the mod server gets back up. Also events set up :3.

I've only done synergy a couple times, but every time, with the BRB, U crew, we've had a crapload of fun.

The time would be....well, random. I think there should be a vote on the time, but somewhere between 5:00 and 6:00 mtn would work for me.(That's Mod nights time and TFT time.)

Take it into consideration! Big Grin

Re: Official Game Calendar - Eschatos - 09-22-2008

(07-17-2008, 09:45 AM)zaneyard link Wrote: would we have enough people to do a classic Battlefield night; BF:1942?

Yes if I can find my disc.

Re: Official Game Calendar - ToiletDuck - 09-22-2008

lol, i've got it as well (legit)

Re: Official Game Calendar - fyre - 12-21-2008

Calendar needs Zombie Monday.

Re: Official Game Calendar - Surf314 - 12-21-2008

Calender will get a reboot soon.

Re: Official Game Calendar - Ianki - 12-21-2008

if the site launches, it'll make this whole thing convenient.

OK here is the proposed Game Calendar for the new year.  We might be trying to work in some involvement in specifically for Wednesdays and Thursdays where we ask everyone to review what we are playing.  Anyways me and Vandam are working on it so get with us if you have suggestions.

Monday - L4D
Tuesday -TF2
Wednesday - Pick your poison or open mic night.  We play something new non-mod related.  This night is a work in progress.
Thursday - Mod Nods
Friday - Fight night
Saturday - PS and Civ4
Sunday - We rest

This post is made quick so names and other stuff will be added to it.  But expect the organized calendar to be in effect at the new year.

Re: Official Game Calendar - Vandamguy - 12-21-2008

its like were serious fkn bizness with our bizness plans and 'year to date' statistics n shit

Re: Official Game Calendar - KarthXLR - 12-21-2008

So wednesday is basically whatever comes up that's not a mod?

Like Worms, UT2k4, HL2DM, etc.?

(12-21-2008, 06:47 PM)Karthmas link Wrote: So wednesday is basically whatever comes up that's not a mod?

Like Worms, UT2k4, HL2DM, etc.?

Exactly, but probably no voting and not a different one every week.

Re: Official Game Calendar - Vandamguy - 12-21-2008

(12-21-2008, 06:51 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: Exactly, but probably no voting and not a different one every week.
i thought that was going to be for mod nod thursday ....

*takes surf back in the closet*

(12-21-2008, 07:03 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=239.msg57375#msg57375 date=1229903500]
Exactly, but probably no voting and not a different one every week.
i thought that was going to be for mod nod thursday ....

*takes surf back in the closet*

[/quote]

But I don't wanna go back in the closet!  We will see how it works, it mainly depends on the setup time and whats needed for each game.  Also how well known the games are.  Like if we decide to play Starcraft everyone who would play will show up.  But if its something lesser known people won't show up then they will hear how fun it is and they will keep saying "when are we going to play it again?"

Like I said the particulars for Wednesday are still being ironed out.  So expect some trial and error.

Also VD I think you are misunderstanding me I know we are changing the way we do mod nods but not everyone may have heard the news.  But I figure whats good for one may be good for the other.

Re: Official Game Calendar - Ianki - 12-21-2008

9-5 m-f:  Chess Mother fuckers.

Re: Official Game Calendar - zaneyard - 02-05-2009

the calendar needs to be updated.