Be Right Back, Uninstalling
IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? (/showthread.php?tid=7389)

IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Tragic Hero - 05-12-2008

As some of you know, I have to take some classes over the summer in order to graduate in the fall.  Unfortunately one of these classes falls on a Wednesday *sigh*. 

The College I go to has their late night classes scheduled for 3 hours.  Not all of them run the full time but regardless I won't be able to start at the usual time and might barely be around at 8pm central. 

So I guess the options are to:
  • Switch to another day
  • Start Later
  • Kick me out of TQ night
  • Abandon TQ night

So what should we do team?  My vote of course is to change the night or start later but thats because I am a selfish person.  So leave your input and let me know what should be done. 

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - ScottyGrayskull - 05-13-2008

Well you did try to change it to Mondays, didn't you? Give that another go, now with added incentive. Smile

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Kor - 05-13-2008

(05-13-2008, 07:57 AM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: Well you did try to change it to Mondays, didn't you? Give that another go, now with added incentive. Smile

That was actually an additional night.

@ Tragic, I think we'll have to keep it at Wednesday, starting later isn't an issue for me really.

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Surf314 - 05-13-2008

The great thing about TQ is that you can drop in/drop out really easy.

That bad thing about TQ is that it fails on Vista.

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Tragic Hero - 05-13-2008

Starting late could work.

Or I could be the only one starting late and Kor and friends could start without me.

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Eschatos - 05-13-2008

Over summer starting late would work for me.  If that doesn't work, then I vote for move to Monday.

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Vandamguy - 05-14-2008

can still be wednesdays. me start it early ( at 7 or 8 ) then tragic takes it into the late evening after he gets home.

as for wednesday night character progression .
dubbya-tee-eff

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Tragic Hero - 05-14-2008

Ok well I would like to start around 8:30pm Central just to give me some time but go ahead and start without me if that doesn't work and I'll meet you guys on later.

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Eschatos - 05-15-2008

Last night was epic fail. 

Re: IS THIS THE END OF TITAN QUEST WEDNESDAY!?!? - Tragic Hero - 05-15-2008

Yeah I know.  Like I told Kor and Broonr I didn't get done with class til 9 (stupid people don't know how to stop asking stupid questions) and Kor and Vandam weren't feeling up to it I guess.  Lame I know but we will play next week hopefully.