Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. (/showthread.php?tid=7403)

Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Tom Servo - 05-14-2008

I found about the server from Floppo because he used to play with Caff way back when.

I'm a huge gamer. I play console games almost as much as PC games when I have time. I own a 360 and Wii if anyone wants to play some Smash or Mario kart give me a shout. PC games usually are either mmo's or fps' for me. I'm picking up AoC this weekend, hopefully that will be promising.

I live in Washington and currently am double majoring at Western Washington University.

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Versus - 05-14-2008

Welcome to the forums Smile

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - CaffeinePowered - 05-14-2008

Nice to see ya on the forums

also MST3K = best show ever

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Surf314 - 05-14-2008

Velkomen

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Tragic Hero - 05-14-2008

There were better shows than MST3K.  Here are a few of them:

The State
Upright Citizens Brigade
Kids in the Hall
The Venture Brothers
Home Movies

Oh and welcome to the forums

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - CaffeinePowered - 05-14-2008

(05-14-2008, 06:07 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: There were better shows than MST3K.  Here are a few of them:

The State
Upright Citizens Brigade
Kids in the Hall
The Venture Brothers
Home Movies

You make a good list, maybe combined in some form of TV captain planet they might give mst3k a fight....*MIGHT*

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Black Aspen - 05-14-2008

So many good shows mentioned here...

Anyways, good to have you, Servo.

(I used to sport a home-made MST3K T-Shirt until it was stained by my girlfriends eye-liner.  I had her killed.  That's how much I love MST3K.)

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Kor - 05-14-2008

WHO THE FUCK IS TOM SERVO AND FUCK YOU CUNT.

Hi there.

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - copulatingduck - 05-14-2008

(05-14-2008, 06:07 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: There were better shows than MST3K.  Here are a few of them:

The State
Upright Citizens Brigade
Kids in the Hall
The Venture Brothers
Home Movies

Home Movies, fuck yea! Loved that shit.

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Black Aspen - 05-14-2008

God:
[Image: image.php?u=72&dateline=1190013733]

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - ScottyGrayskull - 05-14-2008

(05-14-2008, 06:36 PM)Kor link Wrote: WHO THE FUCK IS TOM SERVO AND FUCK YOU CUNT.

Hi there.

I was wondering when you'd show up to say something. Tongue

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Versus - 05-14-2008

Venture Bros. is AWESOME.

Also, I liked Tom Goes to the Mayor, but I'm in the minority there. Sad

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - copulatingduck - 05-14-2008

(05-14-2008, 08:42 PM)Versus link Wrote: Venture Bros. is AWESOME.

<3 Tom Goes to the Mayor.

(05-14-2008, 08:46 PM)copulatingduck link Wrote: [quote author=Versus link=topic=288.msg6923#msg6923 date=1210815749]
Venture Bros. is AWESOME.

<3 Tom Goes to the Mayor.
[/quote]

TGTTM had its moments but it wasnt amazing

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Tragic Hero - 05-14-2008

Tom Goes to the Mayor wasn't really supposed to be amazing.  Just something to watch and let your brain run away with it.  I wish it were still on and not replaced by Tim and Eric Awesome show

(05-14-2008, 09:19 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: Tom Goes to the Mayor wasn't really supposed to be amazing.  Just something to watch and let your brain run away with it.  I wish it were still on and not replaced by Tim and Eric Awesome show

Fixed: Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job!

Re: Hello, my name is Tom Servo and I like blowing up Kor's things. - Black Aspen - 05-16-2008

Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! is MUCH better than Tom Goes to the Mayor.  I hold Awesome Show in the upmost, highest regards though.  I think it's an absolutely ground-breaking turn in television comedy, and it makes me really appreciate their presence on TV.  I love how it's such an amazing balance between comedic intention and complete absurdity.

[Image: timothyheidecker.jpg]  [Image: ericwareheim.jpg]