Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) (/showthread.php?tid=7421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Surf314 - 05-16-2008

Of the cats I own, one likes to stalk me.  Wherever I go there he is, trying to join in.

Whether I'm getting ready.

[Image: 2459739468_6be0467b9f.jpg]

Or I'm going to the bathroom.

[Image: 2459739634_c203c3a14a.jpg]

Or I'm paying my bills.

[Image: 2458905353_6e95d574fe.jpg]

Or I'm playing TF2.

[Image: 2410694959_3d2a6d00dc.jpg]

Also kitties like stuffed animals too.

[Image: 2459739890_0eb07b0fca.jpg]

(all pics taken with my camera phone, so don't bother posting about the quality)

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Neonie - 05-16-2008

Their actually rather good quality. Also: KITTYS!

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - CaffeinePowered - 05-16-2008

Ive wanted a cat for so long Sad

My Dad hates them and my mom is allergic so no cats for me. If I end up staying for an extended period of time at home before I move out Im getting a ferret

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - copulatingduck - 05-16-2008

Heh, funny how I hear more about how Surf loves his cats than how he loves his wife.  Tongue

I want a pet  Sad

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Surf314 - 05-16-2008

If I made a post like this about my wife she'd probably kill me  :-\.  Also ferrets are cool, but smelly.  Even when you get their glands removed.  You have to give them baths like once a week or so.

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Tragic Hero - 05-16-2008

Yeah Ferrets also like to burrow into things.  I've heard many stories of couches getting ruined because my pothead buddies thought it would be cool to let them just run loose.

But here are my two dogs:

[Image: 100_0361.jpg]

Thats Lily.  Shes a great dane and about 130lbs.  Shes also as tall as I am standing.  Shes also the funniest dog I know by literally sitting on the couch with as if she is people and how she will just lean on you or bump into you if she wants your attention.

[Image: riley.jpg]

This is Riley.  Shes an American Dry mouth Mastiff and although not as tall as Lily she weighs 50 lbs more.  Shes pretty "bratty" too, she will bark and cry if she doesn't get her way.

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - CaffeinePowered - 05-16-2008

(05-16-2008, 02:39 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: If I made a post like this about my wife she'd probably kill me  :-\.  Also ferrets are cool, but smelly.  Even when you get their glands removed.  You have to give them baths like once a week or so.

Yea I know, also change the cage bedding, and never ever let them run around unsupervised, they can and will get lost in EVERYTHING

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - copulatingduck - 05-16-2008

Here's one of some of my babies:

[Image: P1000571.jpg?t=1210969591]

Aren't they cute? <3

They've since grown up and continued to multiply since I ran off to college. I hear there are 15 of them now. I miss them  :'(

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Tragic Hero - 05-16-2008

What are those Duck?

Baby Budgerigars (aka parakeets)

The original mom and pop got frisky and had 3 babies. The pop died, and the babies have been knocking up their mom ever since. THEY'RE NOT ABOMINATIONS, DON'T CALL THEM THAT!

edit: Budgies can be surprisingly affectionate. The papa bird (his name was Bird) was the best pet I've ever had. NO I'M NOT STARVED FOR ATTENTION!

(05-16-2008, 03:44 PM)copulatingduck link Wrote: Baby Budgerigars (aka parakeets)

The original mom and pop got frisky and had 3 babies. The pop died, and the babies have been knocking up their mom ever since. THEY'RE NOT ABOMINATIONS, DON'T CALL THEM THAT!

[Image: 200px-Sigmund_Freud-loc.jpg]

its obviously a way of compensating their subconscious

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Versus - 05-16-2008

HAHAHAHAHA.

Jackson is the larger one; he's my dad's cat and a Siamese, we're not sure which type he is exactly. Blue is the smaller one; he's my kitty :3, and a bluepoint Siamese. He's soooo fucking cute, and kind of an attention whore, because when I change clothes in the morning, he'll hop on my bed and meow until I pet him. He never gets tired of being petted, rubbed, nosed, etc.

The dog is my brother's Basset hound. He'll be five in October.

[Image: cats2zz6.jpg]

[Image: catslu1.jpg]

[Image: charcoalvr6.jpg]

Also, here's a repost from the pictures thread. It's somewhat more recent.

[Image: catsvn1.jpg]

(05-16-2008, 04:58 PM)Versus link Wrote: HAHAHAHAHA.

Jackson is the larger one; he's my dad's cat and a Siamese, we're not sure which type he is exactly. Blue is the smaller one; he's my kitty :3, and a bluepoint Siamese. He's soooo fucking cute, and kind of an attention whore, because when I change clothes in the morning, he'll hop on my bed and meow until I pet him. He never gets tired of being petted, rubbed, nosed, etc.

The dog is my brother's Basset hound. He'll be five in October.

[Image: cats2zz6.jpg]

[Image: catslu1.jpg]

[Image: charcoalvr6.jpg]

Also, here's a repost from the pictures thread. It's somewhat more recent.

[Image: catsvn1.jpg]

Zomg! Make your pictures a bit smaller plz.

Code:
[img width=640]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9627/charcoalvr6.jpg[/img]

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Surf314 - 05-16-2008

ZOMG, don't quote the large pictures when telling people to make them smaller  Tongue

kthanxbi

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Versus - 05-16-2008

get a biggar monitor Wink

(05-16-2008, 10:47 PM)Versus link Wrote: get a biggar monitor Wink

no u

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Wedge - 05-17-2008

I want a kitties D=.

I just have this right now:

[Image: crabbattle.jpg]

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Vandamguy - 05-22-2008

my dog got fucked up by a car yesterday morning

[Image: Copyof010_resize.jpg]
[Image: Copyof022_resize.jpg]

not so happy about it , but you gota accept what happens and move on

Re: The wonderful thing about cats (post your pets) - Surf314 - 05-22-2008