Be Right Back, Uninstalling
PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Kiddy Corner (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied (/showthread.php?tid=7646)

PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - HuckBerryGee - 06-16-2008

So, there I am, deciding that I want the Metal Gear Solid 4 80gb bundle, I look everywhere, either sold out or not even available.

The next day, I look up on future shop's website tells me where it's available, in which region. So I head there, almost lost in certitude that I'll find one... there... waiting for me... So I'm there, tired of a day of work, 2hours of walking pressuring my body

I look around, I see the 40gb model, look away in disgust of no backwards compatibility. I ask someone if there's any left I already get looked down upon saying it's a very limited model. You know, I'm okay with it being limited, but if you're showing current availability on your website, have the common courtesy of updating it every hours or so, or at the very least list your availability on hand.

Here I am, current status: Emofaggit, ps3less, mgs4less and ssdd.  Gimme a hug or share your hatred towards everything that breathes with me.

also, more worthwhile ps3 mgs4 bundle than ps3 40gb with no backwards compatibility. GRAAAAAAH

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - copulatingduck - 06-16-2008

Cheerup emosquid.  Big Grin

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - A. Crow - 06-16-2008

just remember to have some courtesy, when you /wrists, do it in the tube.

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - HuckBerryGee - 06-16-2008

(06-16-2008, 09:33 PM)A. Crow link Wrote: just remember to have some courtesy, when you /wrists, do it in the tube.

You'll have to make me a script for that, I can't die and put it on youtube at the sametime... yet!

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - Mission Difficult - 06-16-2008

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I told the sony site to alert me when it was available for order and it never did  :-[. Maybe I'll just play Halo 3...

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - WTF Joel - 06-16-2008

keep at it. Could prolly buy one off the net Big Grin

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - CaffeinePowered - 06-16-2008

Buy a launch 60 or 20 gig on Ebay and the game stand alone, 60 > 20 >>>>> 80 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 40

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - Versus - 06-17-2008

lol. I want this, but I have to wait until November. Sad

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - Negate - 06-17-2008

mwahahahahhahahaahhahahha I got one day of last one at best buy.

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - broonor - 06-19-2008

Other than my blu ray reader failing, freely replaced by the big S my 80 gig has been perfection.  I know it doesn't have the full EE chip in there or anything but I don't have a ps3 to play a lot of PS2 games.  A few, yes, but I still have a working ps2 if i want to play it Tongue

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - HuckBerryGee - 06-19-2008

(06-17-2008, 09:48 AM)negate link Wrote: mwahahahahhahahaahhahahha I got one day of last one at best buy.
pistols at dawn.

another fruitless day in the rain. I WILL PERSEVERE RAHHHHH! maybe next week

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - Geoff - 06-19-2008

I just went and picked up MGS Essential collection for 30 bucks, a goddamn steal.

Re: PS3 MGS4 bundle... access denied - cbre88x - 06-23-2008

Does anyone know how long they are keeping the MGS Bundle in production? I'm going to get one, but I won't have the money til late July...