Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Drunk Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Drunk Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7855)

Re: The Drunk Thread - Squishy3 - 01-01-2010

Not me getting drunk, but still funny. He was drinking some tea in the morning to sober up, and he wonders what to add to make it better. EVERCLEAR!

so yeah, ended up not sobering up at all for awhile Tongue

Re: The Drunk Thread - ThunderStain - 01-01-2010

I drank half a 40 of rum between 9 and 1. We went up to the mall to "get some fresh air" (piss on the local news van) but like 10 min before we got there there was a break in so 3 cop cars pulled up really fast and we all had our dicks out of our pants ha.

Re: The Drunk Threadl - Neonie - 01-02-2010

im not drunk but i am on a cell phone Smile

Re: The Drunk Threadl - Benito Mussolini - 01-02-2010

(01-02-2010, 02:21 AM)Neonie on a Boat link Wrote: im not drunk but i am on a cell phone Smile

Well that makes sense.

Re: The Drunk Thread - cbre88x - 01-02-2010

(01-01-2010, 12:21 PM)Squishmas link Wrote: He was drinking some tea in the morning to sober up, and he wonders what to add to make it better. EVERCLEAR!

sweet tea and vodka. mmm

Re: The Drunk Thread - Eightball - 01-02-2010

All right, so I just legally purchased acquired a couple large bottles of Vodka and Coconut Rum. I've never mixed drinks before so does anyone have any recommendations for me? The combinations I keep hearing are vodka + orange juice, as well as rum + cola. I also picked up some irish cream and I plan to get some Hpnotiq or whatever the hell it is.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Luinbariel - 01-02-2010

(01-02-2010, 02:50 AM)Eightball link Wrote: All right, so I just legally purchased acquired a couple large bottles of Vodka and Coconut Rum. I've never mixed drinks before so does anyone have any recommendations for me? The combinations I keep hearing are vodka + orange juice, as well as rum + cola. I also picked up some irish cream and I plan to get some Hpnotiq or whatever the hell it is.

I stuck with vodka and orange juice for some time... put a little cherry in there too if you can. That's tasty.

There are more interesting mixes though. I suggest this site.

http://www.webtender.com/cgi-bin/imbselect

It's fun to look up what you can make with what you've got.

Re: The Drunk Thread - ainmosni - 01-02-2010

(01-02-2010, 03:18 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Eightball link=topic=753.msg130173#msg130173 date=1262418645]
All right, so I just legally purchased acquired a couple large bottles of Vodka and Coconut Rum. I've never mixed drinks before so does anyone have any recommendations for me? The combinations I keep hearing are vodka + orange juice, as well as rum + cola. I also picked up some irish cream and I plan to get some Hpnotiq or whatever the hell it is.

I stuck with vodka and orange juice for some time... put a little cherry in there too if you can. That's tasty.

There are more interesting mixes though. I suggest this site.

http://www.webtender.com/cgi-bin/imbselect

It's fun to look up what you can make with what you've got.
[/quote]

That is one very handy site. Bookmarked for later...

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 01-02-2010

Any site that gives me recipes for Mad Dog and Tang is aces.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Vlambo - 01-05-2010

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEen drinking Blue sTar and shots of whiskey all night. LETS GO CANADA WIN THAT FUCKING GHOLD MEDAL IN THE WJHC

Re: The Drunk Thread - Professor Funbucks - 01-05-2010

(01-05-2010, 06:14 PM)Vlambo link Wrote: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEen drinking Blue sTar and shots of whiskey all night. LETS GO CANADA WIN THAT FUCKING GHOLD MEDAL IN THE WJHC
This.
Except rum and jagermeister.
With one shit beer

Re: The Drunk Thread - ThunderStain - 01-05-2010

(01-05-2010, 06:14 PM)Vlambo link Wrote: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEen drinking Blue sTar and shots of whiskey all night. LETS GO CANADA WIN THAT FUCKING GHOLD MEDAL IN THE WJHC

When who ever got those 2 goals in the last 2 miniutes my firends basement exploded. Man Im so happy im drunk on a tuesday night out till 1230 gos chool at 7:50 in the morning awesome.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 01-09-2010

Holy.  Smokes.  That's all I got.  Holy.  Smokes.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Professor Funbucks - 01-09-2010

wow exploring the internet is such a good idea lol

Re: The Drunk Thread - ThunderStain - 01-10-2010

Shot jager for my first time tongiht. not bad, still no schreech though NEWFIE REPRESENT.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Professor Funbucks - 01-10-2010

(01-10-2010, 01:45 AM)ThunderStain link Wrote: Shot jager for my first time tongiht. not bad, still no schreech though NEWFIE REPRESENT.
i finished off my jager last night, drank about a 1/4 of a 26er in one go, tasted awful lol

Re: The Drunk Thread - CaffeinePowered - 01-10-2010

(01-10-2010, 01:45 AM)ThunderStain link Wrote: Shot jager for my first time tongiht. not bad, still no schreech though NEWFIE REPRESENT.

Jager + Rumplemintz = Winning Combination

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 01-10-2010

[Image: St.-Germain-Bottle-Standard.gif]

Very nice.

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 01-13-2010

i splurged on crown the other day (:

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 01-13-2010

You can get booze so cheap on post its stupid.