Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Drunk Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Drunk Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7855)

Re: The Drunk Thread - Professor Funbucks - 01-23-2010

what the hell all my rum is gone

Re: The Drunk Thread - Vlambo - 01-23-2010

Tonight my house is holding a Semi-Formal Party sponsored by Red Bull. 3 for 5 Jagerbombs.

And I get the first 2 free for helping with advertising.

It's gonna be a silly night

Re: The Drunk Thread - ThunderStain - 01-23-2010

I drank for 7 hours straight last night. Drank a flask of jager, a litre of whiskey sours, half a bottle of baileys, 5-6 beer and some disarono. Twas awesome.

Re: The Drunk Thread - [fr31ns]Karrde - 01-27-2010

Sorta drunkish.  Rough clinicals tonight.  DOn't know what the chances of my patient surviving surgery tomorrow....he's....not so good.....

Re: The Drunk Thread - Neonie - 01-27-2010

karrde you gotta tell us if he makes it man

Re: The Drunk Thread - SBCrystal - 01-29-2010

Went on a date with ain last night and we went to a pub where we had lots of beer, then we went out for dinner where we split a bottle of wine. Then we went into an Apple store where ain dared me to make obscene jokes about the iPad. Of course, once we got there it got busy and we couldn't get a buddy to talk to us. So we left but not before I yelled* "iPad? What's up with that?!"

*more like whispered it through insane giggling.

Re: The Drunk Thread - [fr31ns]Karrde - 01-30-2010

(01-27-2010, 04:06 AM)Neonie on a Boat link Wrote: karrde you gotta tell us if he makes it man

One of the more annoying points is that I never know these things.  I'm capable of looking up his records when I'm at the hospital, but professionally, it'd be a violation of privacy, and one I'm not willing to engage in.  I'm a pretty laid back guy overall, but I'm deadly serious when it comes to Nursing.

Also, posted.  Long ass night at work.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 02-06-2010

Snowed like a motherfucker last night.  Nothing to do but sit around, bullshit, and drink. 

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 02-06-2010

The Chartreuse label says the green is stronger and less sweet than the yellow. I agree, I think I prefer the yellow as the lesser alcohol content allows the herbs to come through more.

Either one though is spiffy.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Luinbariel - 02-06-2010

That sounds awesome Rummy!

Out on the farm with the family. Secret birthday for dad is progressing well... he still does not know.

Re: The Drunk Thread - ThunderStain - 02-06-2010

Ive got a 26er of rum and yesterday we got a 2-4 in Quebec for 30 bones. tonight should be pretty gnarly.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Professor Funbucks - 02-06-2010

(02-06-2010, 05:10 PM)ThunderStain link Wrote: Ive got a 26er of rum and yesterday we got a 2-4 in Quebec for 30 bones. tonight should be pretty gnarly.

Christ, it's like 20$ a 2-4 for beer just across my quebec border.

Re: The Drunk Thread - ThunderStain - 02-07-2010

(02-06-2010, 05:25 PM)Funbucks link Wrote: [quote author=ThunderStain link=topic=753.msg135802#msg135802 date=1265494220]
Ive got a 26er of rum and yesterday we got a 2-4 in Quebec for 30 bones. tonight should be pretty gnarly.

Christ, it's like 20$ a 2-4 for beer just across my quebec border.
[/quote]

We live in far away from any sort of brewery and distributors make a killing. a 2-4 here is 42.99 plus tax. we later found out that there was rust under all the bottle caps and now were al really sick (we dont know if its that or just massive alcohol consumption). We drank from 7:34 till 3:34 last night and went and partied at a minors house while her parents and 12 year old sister were there. As previously stated Im ultra sick and the first time I can say ive been hungover.

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 02-07-2010

Too much Chartreuse, I think I blacked out and gave Sony of America some money.

(02-07-2010, 10:36 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: I hate people that can't handle their liquor.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 02-07-2010

did you get drunk and buy a ps3?

Re: The Drunk Thread - Luinbariel - 02-07-2010

I can handle my drinks, but don't generally like to. I very rarely get actually drunk and have never been to the point where I don't remember anything. I can't enjoy what I don't remember.

Also by the time I get enough drinks to start feeling drunk I just.. stop. I just don't want any anymore.

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 02-07-2010

prob resubbed or bought a movie

edit: lol

Re: The Drunk Thread - at0m - 02-08-2010

THE COLTS LOST THE SUPERBOWL EVEN THOUGH I WAS WEARING AN ADDAI JERSEY I FEEL RIPPED OFF ALSO DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK

Re: The Drunk Thread - ThunderStain - 02-13-2010

Just made a beer bong for the long weekend. woo.

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 02-15-2010

i was sobjmer and then i relasie i was bored so i  gor drunk again