Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Drunk Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Drunk Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7855)

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 03-30-2010

when drunks aregue with retards

Re: The Drunk Thread - Ianki - 03-30-2010

I decided to quantify how alcoholic we actually are.

[Image: science.jpg]

Methodology:
I'm only counting "bumps" in the data.  The qualifier for it to count as a bump is that it either A) either makes explicit claims of at least one alcoholic drink having been consumed or will be consumed around the time of the post and B) is not a second post from the respondent in the same evening (or afternoon).  Some exceptions to this rule were accepted in instances of incoherent posts or a tone that implied drunken behavior.

The data set was comprised of a total of 241 bumps over the course of one and a half years and 26 respondents.  The mean number of bumps per respondent was 9.27, and the median was 7 (range= 31 to 1).  Additionally, all those categorized as "others", have a mean percentage of "bumps" of 1.6%.

You're welcome.

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 03-30-2010

ur my favorite  <3

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 03-30-2010

Wow, this calls for a toast.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Surf314 - 03-30-2010

Have a Trois Pistoles for me!

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 03-30-2010

Woooooohooooooo! I'd like to thank my several months of unemployment, it made this all possible.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Surf314 - 03-30-2010

If anyone ever finds their way into a bar with sazerac on the menu fucking do it.

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 03-30-2010

Mmmm, Mr. Belvedere after work.

BTW, what's better than being sandwiched between CDuck and Karrde?

Re: The Drunk Thread - Greatbacon - 03-30-2010

(03-30-2010, 04:29 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Mmmm, Mr. Belvedere after work.

A stiff drink.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Luinbariel - 03-30-2010

(03-30-2010, 04:35 PM)Greatbacon link Wrote: [quote author=rumsfald link=topic=753.msg144341#msg144341 date=1269984561]
Mmmm, Mr. Belvedere after work.

A stiff dink.
[/quote]

Re: The Drunk Thread - Ianki - 03-30-2010

weekly bottle of wine and an episode of lost night.  both are consumed within an hour.

It is only made better by the greatest of all guilty pleasures, whiskey and the season premiere of Law and Order: criminal intent

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 03-31-2010

first off, lol@luin, very nice

2nd, this stuff was surprisingly good, they just started carrying it at one of the stores here in boston

[Image: dg5XE.jpg]

Re: The Drunk Thread - Surf314 - 03-31-2010

Follow up to my earlier post because I know no one looked it up or probably knew what I was talking about.

Quote:The Sazerac is one of the oldest known cocktails,[citation needed] with its origins in pre-Civil War New Orleans, Louisiana. The original drink is based on a combination of Cognac and bitters created by Antoine Amédée Peychaud in the 1830s, and is reported to be the first cocktail ever invented in America.[1]  Since its creation, many different recipes have evolved for the drink, usually involving some combination of Cognac, rye whiskey, absinthe or Herbsaint  and Peychaud's Bitters.

Common ingredients:

Quote:   
    * 1 1/2 ounces Sazerac Rye whiskey
    * Three dashes Peychaud's Bitters
    * One sugar cube or simple syrup
    * 1/4 ounce Absinthe

[Image: 800px-SazeracRooseveltNOLA1July2009.JPG]

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 04-01-2010

thank god tim's not commishner

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 04-01-2010

so yeah.... no pt tomorrow.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 04-01-2010

[Image: ysLj7.png]

Re: The Drunk Thread - dapngwnman - 04-02-2010

fuck yeah duck

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 04-02-2010

omgilu pngwnman how the fuck have you been dude>!

Re: The Drunk Thread - [fr31ns]Karrde - 04-05-2010

Posted.  I'd like to say I blame 3 days in the ICU, but TBH, I totally dig critical care.  As morbid as this is, someone died tonight and part of me was simply interested in the Nursing POV on everything.  I don't want to start in ICU simply because I won't be able to do anything but ICU if I do.  But man.  I really, really have been enjoying my preceptorship.  It's really fun being bakc doing real Nursing work.

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 04-05-2010

i hate jagermeister

mostly because i hate licorice. it was better than nothing though