Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Drunk Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Drunk Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7855)

Re: The Drunk Thread - at0m - 06-13-2010

asergasdrhaedthndfj,gbzd. gando;gh8adi9; qhngaighAEajhbAEghaegapirth'aenhipjq

antibiotics are giving me such horrible heartburn i can't sleep

muscle relaxants are making me tired and drunk feeling

THIS IS NOT NEARLY AS FUN AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE

Re: The Drunk Thread - Ianki - 06-13-2010

(06-13-2010, 12:30 AM)at0m link Wrote: asergasdrhaedthndfj,gbzd. gando;gh8adi9; qhngaighAEajhbAEghaegapirth'aenhipjq

at least you aren't drinking.  you shouldn't drink on antibiotics

(06-13-2010, 12:32 AM)Ianki link Wrote: [quote author=at0m link=topic=753.msg157768#msg157768 date=1276407039]
asergasdrhaedthndfj,gbzd. gando;gh8adi9; qhngaighAEajhbAEghaegapirth'aenhipjq

at least you aren't drinking.  you shouldn't drink on antibiotics
[/quote]maybe it's the mojito giving me the heartburn then. It was just the one, and I know.

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 06-13-2010

so apparently drinks at The People's Republik are dirt cheap, and strong to boot. Got smashed there with a buddy last night, had 4 Burgers afterwards, had a smoke while we waited to be let into a lady-friend's residence, then watched The Human Centipede with a pair of lasses in a twin bed. The movie was prob a bad choice, it was boring enough that I fell asleep during the first half :'(, fuck waking up at 545am everyday

(06-13-2010, 12:41 AM)Duck link Wrote: so apparently drinks at The People's Republik are dirt cheap, and strong to boot. Got smashed there with a buddy last night, had 4 Burgers afterwards, had a smoke while we waited to be let into a lady-friend's residence, then watched The Human Centipede with a pair of lasses in a twin bed. The movie was prob a bad choice, it was boring enough that I fell asleep during the first half :'(, fuck waking up at 545am everyday
YOU MOCK MY PAIN

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 06-13-2010

ill wager you wont be saying that a couple weeks from now but i could be wrong, stay tewned

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 06-13-2010

[Image: 300.jpg]

Re: The Drunk Thread - Professor Funbucks - 06-20-2010

i dont know wha tappened tonight but i fucked two chicks without them knowing about either other lolo
im so drunkl lmaspo

UI LOVE YOU GRB RBU@~~~~
!!!!

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 06-20-2010

(06-20-2010, 02:33 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: i dont know wha tappened tonight but i fucked two chicks without them knowing about either other lolo

I know what happened. You had steak for dinner.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Professor Funbucks - 06-20-2010

nice, drunk funbucks
'tappened'

imma start using that more often

Edit:
Actually, I had nachos before last night...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the hangover sucks

edit: i was going somewhere with that nachos thing, something about a mexican stand-off i dont even

Edit: I also remember now yelling at Vlambo a bunch on facebook i dont even

Re: The Drunk Thread - Vlambo - 06-20-2010

(06-20-2010, 08:47 AM)Funbucks link Wrote: nice, drunk funbucks
'tappened'

imma start using that more often

Edit:
Actually, I had nachos before last night...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the hangover sucks

edit: i was going somewhere with that nachos thing, something about a mexican stand-off i dont even

Edit: I also remember now yelling at Vlambo a bunch on facebook i dont even

It was awesome. We were discussing beer, bitches, and killamajaro

Re: The Drunk Thread - Chief - 06-20-2010

i should get drunk more oft-
nahhhh

Re: The Drunk Thread - Chooly - 06-28-2010

So... I have recently moved closer to my yob, and upon taking an overtime shift I was *almost* robbed by a kid who couldn't be over seventeen. Needless to say there was no psychical contact in the particular altercation. .but I feel as if I should assert my masculinity. Which is why I planned a series of posters to hang around the ghetto I live near, they would essentially challenge said pre-pubescent fuck to a real man's battle, do I proceed or continue to hang my tail between my legs since it happened. . .keep in mind where I live this is legitimate machismo. . .maybe I should be asking 4chan for advice

Re: The Drunk Thread - Chooly - 06-28-2010

(06-13-2010, 08:15 PM)rumsfald link Wrote:

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 07-03-2010

I had to polish off the beer in my fridge... didn't want to leave it alone while I was away... you know, it might get lonely or some such bullshit.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Greatbacon - 07-07-2010

(07-03-2010, 01:35 AM)LT Crow link Wrote: I had to polish off the beer in my fridge... didn't want to leave it alone while I was away... you know, it might get lonely or some such bullshit.
might wander off and eat your steak in the cooler, then fuck a bitch.

also, experiments in the cousin's liquor cabinet continue.  Tonight's batch, Tequila and 7up.  Verdict: Great success!!

Re: The Drunk Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 07-07-2010

bars with friends are the best
especially when your group of firneds are a bunch of nerds and two people you used to play hockey with randomly show up
yo fuck my old friends lol

Re: The Drunk Thread - Hobospartan - 07-08-2010

Why the fuck is the drinking age in the us 21, anyway?

Re: The Drunk Thread - Duck, Duck, Goose - 07-08-2010

(07-08-2010, 01:22 AM)Hobospartan link Wrote: Why the fuck is the drinking age in the us 21, anyway?
cause you guys suck CANADA OWNS ETC.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Chief - 07-08-2010

(07-08-2010, 01:32 AM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=Hobospartan link=topic=753.msg162839#msg162839 date=1278570137]
Why the fuck is the drinking age in the us 21, anyway?
cause you guys suck CANADA OWNS ETC.
[/quote]amen, canadian brotha