Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Drunk Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Drunk Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7855)

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 01-03-2009

Oh, Baltimore sashimi spotted!

Re: The Drunk Thread - Wedge - 01-03-2009

(01-02-2009, 09:48 PM)ZargonX link Wrote: Went out to meet a friend for happy hour and ended up eating an amazing pile of sashimi and accidentaly a gallon or more of beer.

See what I did there?  I used your fucking meme.

No, it just makes it say you ate a gallon of beer.  Beersicles I guess?

Re: The Drunk Thread - dapngwnman - 01-19-2009

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Graphics cards and vodka make any occasion AWESOME.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 01-19-2009

BZ.

I watched the steelers beat the ravens in complete sobriety today.  I do not have a problem.

ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckIwantsomewhiskey.

Re: The Drunk Thread - cannedpeahes - 01-19-2009

Smuggled back $35 10-year Talisker from Jamaica. Can't drink it. My body just rejects it.

I'm stuck with these 10L box wines (Franzia) and the occasional beer until my liver stops being a bitch. Bumping anyways 'cause I've been fucked up for two days for reasons that don't need celebration.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Ianki - 01-20-2009

(01-19-2009, 04:04 AM)peaches link Wrote: Smuggled back $35 10-year Talisker from Jamaica. Can't drink it. My body just rejects it.

I'm stuck with these 10L box wines (Franzia) and the occasional beer until my liver stops being a bitch. Bumping anyways 'cause I've been fucked up for two days for reasons that don't need celebration.

Need to play "tour de franzia"  Get six people, and two boxes of Franzia.  Two teams of 3 relay to finish their respective boxes of wine.

Re: The Drunk Thread - copulatingduck - 01-25-2009

I feel so campy

[Image: hendricks%20lunchbox.jpg]

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 01-26-2009

hendricks gin fucking rocks.

Re: The Drunk Thread - ZargonX - 01-26-2009

(01-26-2009, 06:50 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: hendricks gin fucking rocks.

This man speaks the truth.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 01-26-2009

hehe, rummy drunk, I bet that's hilarious to witness.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 02-02-2009

This CIWS never fails.  My Aunt had a friggin huge superbowl party, and my smooching of teh rich has led me to some contract work over the next month Smile

<3 paychecks.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 02-07-2009

Seriously, people should be honest and bump this more.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Dave - 02-07-2009

last night in the scariest pub in england there were five fights before people even started leaving
then we had to jog of to that taxi rank, saw a few fights on the way too
drank my own weight in one quid pints

tasted like shit.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Dave - 02-07-2009

apparently when im drunk im crosseyed?
[Image: n734535245_5710879_4879.jpg]

and sweaty.

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 02-08-2009

This thread would be too long if I bumped it every time I tied one on.

Last night I was way over my limit and almost fell asleep at the computer while being transported around in PS. Wonder if anyone can tell my drunken shitty PS playing from my normal shitty PS playing.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Eschatos - 02-08-2009

(02-08-2009, 10:20 AM)rumsfald link Wrote: This thread would be too long if I bumped it every time I tied one on.

Last night I was way over my limit and almost fell asleep at the computer while being transported around in PS. Wonder if anyone can tell my drunken shitty PS playing from my normal shitty PS playing.

Yeah, you don't talk.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 02-08-2009

Rummy needs a mic so we can hear drunken intellectual ramblings. 

I tried some Pomegranate & Pearl Vodka last night.  It was OK.  I'm just really not a vodka drinker.

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 02-08-2009

(02-08-2009, 12:29 PM)A. Crow link Wrote: Rummy needs a mic so we can hear drunken intellectual ramblings. 

I've always had a mic. Strictly hand held is the style I go, never rock the mic with the pantyhose.

Last night started with Belvedere Vodka Martinis up with a pickled jalepeno then moved to pints of 3 Monts but things got bad when I didn't have time between tower runs to get more than a pour shooters of booze. For a martini, I normally prefer a gin gibson (hendricks, bluecoat, dogfish, sapphire in that order), but the belvedere is pretty alright.

Tonight is starting with Patron Silver margaritas on the rocks with salt, a hit of Dr. McGillicuddy's, and who knows where else. I'd love for someone to share a dead-easy and clean classic margarita mix recipe. The bottled mixes are taste a tad stale.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Dave - 02-08-2009

cheap cheap cider is what i rock.

Re: The Drunk Thread - ainmosni - 02-08-2009

I can't bump this thread while drunk because I'm usually out the door then.