Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Drunk Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Drunk Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7855)

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 01-16-2013

Step 1: get married Day 1 of ACEN. Think of all the money you will save by not having to hire photographers.
Step 2: dress as Brad and Janet from Rocky Horror. Both great wedding outfits, AND costumes for all ACEN.
Step 3: get honeymoon suite.

[Image: aworldgreatest.png]

Re: The Drunk Thread - HeK - 01-16-2013

Well, there was a MLP wedding at ACEN 2012.

Actually, if I recall, a few weddings in the past there.

Re: The Drunk Thread - kaese - 01-16-2013

(01-16-2013, 10:24 PM)HeK link Wrote: Well, there was a MLP wedding at ACEN 2012.

Actually, if I recall, a few weddings in the past there.
asscreed wedding

Re: The Drunk Thread - Eightball - 01-20-2013

Urgh, Scar and I nearly finished one of these of Blue Moon between us. For someone who's never been big on beer, shit was hitting me.

Re: The Drunk Thread - kaese - 01-20-2013

(01-20-2013, 11:25 AM)Eightball link Wrote: Urgh, Scar and I nearly finished one of these of Blue Moon between us. For someone who's never been big on beer, shit was hitting me.

This was me on my 21st birthday, which took place coincidentally on a blue moon, and all blue moon beers were free for me at the Nitty.

Re: The Drunk Thread - FlyingMongoose - 01-20-2013

Guess I need to take pics of the Slivovits (Plum Brandy...) my dad's cousins make in Slovenia when I get home.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Didzo - 01-20-2013

(01-20-2013, 07:53 PM)FlyingMongoose link Wrote: Guess I need to take pics of the Slivovits (Plum Brandy...) my dad's cousins make in Slovenia when I get home.

If it's not stored in a 2 liter soda bottle it's not the real deal.  Tongue

Seriously though, that stuff is intense. You get that nice plum scent but then it burns all the way down.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Chief - 01-21-2013

i heard blue moon is delicious stuff, my friend always brings back a case or two when he come back from the states since we dont have it here as far as i know

Re: The Drunk Thread - FlyingMongoose - 01-21-2013

(01-20-2013, 09:09 PM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=FlyingMongoose link=topic=753.msg260557#msg260557 date=1358729638]
Guess I need to take pics of the Slivovits (Plum Brandy...) my dad's cousins make in Slovenia when I get home.

If it's not stored in a 2 liter soda bottle it's not the real deal.  Tongue

Seriously though, that stuff is intense. You get that nice plum scent but then it burns all the way down.
[/quote]

Not the real deal my ass, my great grandfather use to have a still he would make it in Cleveland when he was still alive.

My dad was at this relatives original home in Slovenja, where my family is from, talking with his cousins, and that is where the bottles of the stuff I have were made, he was in the town of Slivio (Plum in Slovenian, there are plum trees everywhere, he was always told if you drop a plum there a tree will grow, he saw this to be true).

But yeah Didzo, you get the plum scent, the burn, then you get a sweet plum aftertaste if it actually is made well. Unfortunately when my dad was visiting the family in Slovenja it was because his grandmother had passed, who just the year before was drinking the stuff, and keeping pace with all the youngsters (she was 96 when she passed).

Re: The Drunk Thread - Elder - 01-21-2013

(01-21-2013, 01:39 AM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: i heard blue moon is delicious stuff, my friend always brings back a case or two when he come back from the states since we dont have it here as far as i know

thats kind of odd considering its imported from belgium

look harder

Re: The Drunk Thread - Luinbariel - 01-21-2013

(01-21-2013, 06:54 PM)Elder link Wrote: [quote author=TheDarkChief link=topic=753.msg260567#msg260567 date=1358750395]
i heard blue moon is delicious stuff, my friend always brings back a case or two when he come back from the states since we dont have it here as far as i know

look harder
[/quote]

We don't have it here.

Re: The Drunk Thread - kaese - 01-21-2013

(01-21-2013, 06:54 PM)Elder link Wrote: [quote author=TheDarkChief link=topic=753.msg260567#msg260567 date=1358750395]

look harder
[/quote]
It's not imported from Belgium as the company that makes it is MillerCoors.

Re: The Drunk Thread - Hobospartan - 01-21-2013

So you're saying IPAs aren't necessarily from India?

My whole life has been a lie!

Re: The Drunk Thread - Greatbacon - 01-22-2013

http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/brew/red-chair-nw-pale-ale

Deschutes Red Chair NWPA is in season now.  If you have never had it, please do yourself a favor and look around for it.

Re: The Drunk Thread - FlyingMongoose - 01-22-2013

From the mother country! Actually Grandfather... and Grandmother... anyway

[Image: 0KfMydf.jpg]
[Image: UruOYlU.jpg]

Re: The Drunk Thread - VeraLapsa - 01-22-2013

(01-21-2013, 11:32 PM)Höböspärtän link Wrote: So you're saying IPAs aren't necessarily from India?

My whole life has been a lie!
Technically IPAs were never from India, they were made to go to India and not spoil. IPA is British in origin.

Re: The Drunk Thread - A. Crow - 01-24-2013

Helix was nice enough to get me a second shower beer tonight, this foreshadowed the rest of the night.   

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 01-24-2013

few things in life compare to the bliss of a shower beer.

Re: The Drunk Thread - rumsfald - 01-27-2013

this post is for luin, as someone told me she might have been tipsy last night.

Re: The Drunk Thread - zaneyard - 01-27-2013

(01-27-2013, 03:27 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: this post is for luin, as someone told me she might have been tipsy last night.
dat cider