Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) (/showthread.php?tid=8600)

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Kirby - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 01:05 PM)versus link Wrote: [quote author=Ensign Epic link=topic=1507.msg233821#msg233821 date=1324396209]
[quote author=Eightball link=topic=1507.msg233817#msg233817 date=1324395292]
[quote author=Kirby the Dick link=topic=1507.msg233815#msg233815 date=1324393416]
Wait you could actually save Malik?

brb reinstalling this
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not playing on the hardest difficulty but you need to kill everything before the chopper takes too much damage. Magnum es OP with explosive rounds upgrade.
[/quote]

uh i think you mean silenced pistol with armor piercing upgrade. kill heavies in one silenced headshot
[/quote]

This game was made for pistol ninja tactics. It's incredible.

I went through many sections using just my silenced laserdot armoe piercing pistol. Every damage and reload upgrade went into it too, it was p. OP.

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Badgerman of DOOM - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 11:06 AM)at0m link Wrote: Does the game break if you save her? Because if they actually rewrote that whole section to make sense with Malik alive, that would be fucking amazing.

No real rewrite, she just gets away after everything is dead. And you don't find her body in the place.

Also a Magnum is a goddamn MAGNUM. And it shoots EXPLOSIVES. Kills a heavy with a single bodyshot and stumbles them if you get an arm or a leg, and if you hit a wall it will generally kill light armor if not mid armor.

btw I'm gonna wind up streaming again tonight and finish the game in one go

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Badgerman of DOOM - 12-20-2011

http://www.twitch.tv/ensign_epic

Finishing DE:HR right now.

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Didzo - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 07:02 PM)Ensign Epic link Wrote: http://www.twitch.tv/ensign_epic

Finishing DE:HR right now.

Thanks for the Malik spoiler, asshole.  >Sad

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - kaese - 12-20-2011

It's one of those quizzes....but at least it has 100 possible species

https://secure.worldwildlife.org/inner-animal/inner-animal.html

I got a Great White Shark
"You are often misunderstood. You have somewhat of a standoffish exterior, but underneath it you have a really big heart. You are very powerful and have a keen sense of awareness. You prefer life on the water and would like to spend all your time engaged in water activities."

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - A. Crow - 12-20-2011

That took considerably less time than expected. 

Black-footed Ferret: A very rare breed; your soft and cuddly appearance make others want to be around you. You prefer wide-open spaces and hanging out with lots of friends and family, even hunkering down with loved ones in somewhat underground surroundings.

BRB, murdering cobras. 

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - rumsfald - 12-20-2011

[Image: pyganema1%2041k.gif]

Douc Langour Monkey: A unique individual, you have a colorful personality and a big heart. Others tend to gravitate to your gentle nature and you really enjoy being part of a crowd. You are expressive and playful and prefer leisure activities during the warmer months.

BRB, murdering my cobra. In public.

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Eschatos - 12-20-2011

Motherfucking bald eagle. 

Never far from the water, you pose a striking figure anywhere you go. Your big heart and somewhat gentle nature are surprising, since you are very much a loner. But when you set your sights on a friend or partner, you are extremely loyal.

Is anything not described as having a big heart?

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - KarthXLR - 12-20-2011

I am a sea lion

[Image: california_sea_lion.jpg]

"You are a smooth operator, and your  playful and friendly nature make you very popular. You are made for the water and love frolicking with others to relax. You have keen senses and are very aware of your surroundings and others around you."

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Trace - 12-20-2011

Fear my rhino powers

"You are extremely rare, and although your outward appearance is not warm and fuzzy, you have a gentle disposition and a big heart. You tend to be a creature of habit and rarely wander too far from home, preferring to spend time with close family. When you do travel, you are drawn to warm-weather destinations."

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Didzo - 12-20-2011

Greater Hedgehog Tenrec:You have a gentle nature and enjoy a quiet, solitary lifestyle. Your diminutive size is deceiving; you really know how to take care of yourself. Nighttime is your favorite part of the day, and you appreciate just curling up and spending some downtime alone.

(12-20-2011, 10:55 PM)Didzo link Wrote: brb raping swimmers in public

that's my job >Sad

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Versus - 12-20-2011

(12-20-2011, 10:55 PM)Didzo link Wrote: brb raping swimmers in public

boing

Your Inner Animal is a
Panda

You have a soft and cuddly appearance and a big heart, but you prefer to live alone at a slow pace. Reclusive and somewhat restrained in your personal tastes, you are nonetheless a unique creature of habit.

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Geoff - 12-20-2011

goku is my inner animal

~~kame sama....

(12-20-2011, 11:22 PM)geoff link Wrote: ~~kame sama....

???

[Image: turtles.jpg]

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Luinbariel - 12-21-2011

Your Inner Animal is a
Lemur

Soft and cuddly in appearance, you are a quite a social butterfly. Easy to get along with, you tend to hang out with family and friends in warm and sunny places. You tend to prefer neutral tones and sort of blend into the crowd.

EAT IT JOEL

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Badgerman of DOOM - 12-21-2011

Chimpanzee.

Soft and cuddly in nature, you have a big heart and love to hang around with lots of friends. You are very clever and good at problem solving and working with others. A very rare breed, you are one in a million.

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - K2 - 12-21-2011

I got a Woodpecker. I'm not even posting the description because it was completely contradictory with all of the answers I gave.

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - Luca Shoal - 12-21-2011

I'm... a penguin? a Rock Hopper Penguin.

You have an outgoing nature and really enjoy the company of others. Your very gentle demeanor makes you a lot of fun to be around. Even though you thrive in the great outdoors during the harsh winter months, you still prefer a little style and color in your world.

Re: Neat stuff (non-lulz but interesting things) - CaffeinePowered - 12-21-2011

Jaguar

I am a car