Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Paintball anyone? - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Paintball anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=8653)

Pages: 1 2

Paintball anyone? - IdiotWithGuns - 10-09-2008

I ve been playing paintball for years now.  Started as a kid and well lets face it.... its fun!
However i do remember times when it wasnt as fun.  Me getting shot in the nuts and rolling on the ground, crying my heart out.  I was browsing you tube and came up on this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMowxKchko
Reminded me when i was young LOL

Anyone else plays paintball?  If you have any guns or cool items for sale that you dont use anymore or want to get rid of.  Please post them here. http://205.237.100.89/forum/index.php?board=8.0
I getting few of my coworkers together to shoot around... and well they might need few parts or what notSmile

PS  dont forget to Click the link for my mini city ^^

Re: Paintball anyone? - Surf314 - 10-09-2008

I used to play paintball quite often in HS, I even had my own gun and facemask.  Armor is for pussies.  Except maybe a cup, I got shot in the balls while leaping over a barricade.

Re: Paintball anyone? - Dave - 10-09-2008

in england we have rocks.

stick fight > paintball anyday.

Re: Paintball anyone? - Tragic Hero - 10-09-2008

My friends and I were in to it during High School as well.  I never got into the main competition format.  It just seemed lame that you had nearly unlimited ammo and you just unloaded your gun on a person or where you think a person might be in order to possibly hit them.

Instead we would go into the forest preserve by my old house and each person would get about 20 rounds.  Made you take more careful shots obviously.

Also, I managed to get shot in the face without having a mask one summer.  I was bending down to pick something up and my friend thought I was playing and shot at me.  I stood back up and the ball hit me right under the eye.  Luckily the paintball was pretty old so it never broke and it bounced right off my face.

Re: Paintball anyone? - zaneyard - 10-09-2008

we played the wood ball format before we got kicked off the land
there was a fire started that we where not responsible for and they just thought it was us.
still love the game and wish i could play though.

My greatest moment/memory was when I was playing just like 2v2 with my friends and we were playing attack and defend.  My dumbass teammate got nailed right at the beginning so they were taking turns pinning me down while the other moved up.  Anyways I had a good idea of what angles were putting the balls in which places from being in the same spot for so long.

So what I did was just stick the gun out and listened, when I heard someone move I shot there.  Totally nailed him.  I got mad bragging in after that.

The other great moment was there was this guy that went to the place we went to and he was an ex-whatever.  Anyways the guy had mad camo skills.  It was down to my friend and him (we were watching from the sidelines).  My friend was freaked out because we were playing a night game.  So he is like crawling around in the grass.  Next thing we hear thwunk and he yells out "OW YOU SHOT ME, YOU SHOT ME IN MY ASS!"  Then we see the bush next to him walk towards us.

Re: Paintball anyone? - Eschatos - 10-09-2008

I play paintball every now and then, but it's too expensive to do a lot.  I also hate how nearly everyone uses super fast firing guns.  My dad constantly moans about how back when he played 100 rounds was enough for a day.

Re: Paintball anyone? - IdiotWithGuns - 10-09-2008

(10-09-2008, 09:31 AM)Eschatos link Wrote: I play paintball every now and then, but it's too expensive to do a lot.  I also hate how nearly everyone uses super fast firing guns.  My dad constantly moans about how back when he played 100 rounds was enough for a day.
LOL 100 rounds is about 5.6 seconds of nonestop shottings

Re: Paintball anyone? - CaffeinePowered - 10-09-2008

I used to play every once in while, back in highschool, don't anymore

Re: Paintball anyone? - cbre88x - 10-09-2008

(10-09-2008, 09:20 AM)Dave link Wrote: in england we have rocks.
stick fight > paintball anyday.

In Georgia we have guns. You get shot, you die. Tough titty.

But fo realz. Paintball is fun..haven't played since highschool, but apparently airsoft is trying to get with the "in" crowds now.

Re: Paintball anyone? - Luinbariel - 10-09-2008

Used to watch HeK play paintball for a few years; never played myself, but it seems interesting.

I say no to airsoft... ever since SOMEone shot me in the back. At close range.

Wink ilu

Re: Paintball anyone? - IdiotWithGuns - 10-09-2008

I thought about going in to the airsoft.. but naaa, hurts too much

Re: Paintball anyone? - Mission Difficult - 10-09-2008

I used to paintball at this awesome place when I was in high school. Most of the places I've been to in the states have been in the middle of nowhere with a trailer as an office and a few wooden shacks for rentals and a port-o-potty or two. This place was still pretty far out, but it was designed as a barracks. Had a restaurant, swimming pool, billiards, and darts in addition to paintballing. Had an indoor field and three outdoor fields. The outdoor ones were pretty dense jungle with wrecked helicopters and jeeps and stuff. The markers they had were pretty crappy, but I think that made it more fun. When I moved back to the states, everything seemed pretty lame. Everyone was all about being able to crank out 30 balls a second and how sensitive their trigger was. 

Re: Paintball anyone? - [fr31ns]Karrde - 10-09-2008

I used to play a bit.  Got my own stuff, now living inb the attic (not even sure if it still works).  Was fun, but I just ran out of time to play.

Re: Paintball anyone? - KarthXLR - 10-09-2008

To be honest, not a big fan of paintball. Mainly just because I suck at any physical activity no matter what, and those things can HURT.....or I'm just a wimp and you can all quote and edit this.

Re: Paintball anyone? - cannedpeahes - 10-09-2008

Spyder Pilot SE.

That's about it for cool gear for me, though I do have a pretty nice outfit for it.

(10-09-2008, 07:05 PM)peaches link Wrote: Spyder Pilot SE.

That's about it for cool gear for me, though I do have a pretty nice outfit for it.

This is what I had, no way!  GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Re: Paintball anyone? - cannedpeahes - 10-09-2008

Etrigger is great, but I love the satisfaction of manual fire.

Re: Paintball anyone? - HeK - 10-09-2008

I have a 2k2 'cocker with a low pressure conversion and several Dye parts... on the self.
I also have a fully custom classic Matrix. I think the manifold and solenoid are the only off the shelf parts. Thing can do 28-30 bps.
Heavily modified halo loader to go with it.

Used to play am-level airball and x-ball. I got out of it because it's way too competitive and far too spendy.
I love how companies bring out new gear every year, effectively dropping the resell value of used stuff to nil.

I was once mocked for wearing last years knee pads.... wtf?

Anyways, I have nearly $5,000 of stuff sitting on the shelf. Resale value: $300. Hell, I think my brand-new tank and reg have expired.

Re: Paintball anyone? - Benito Mussolini - 10-09-2008

(10-09-2008, 09:59 PM)HeK link Wrote: I have a 2k2' cocker with a low pressure conversion and several Dye parts... on the self.
I also have a fully custom classic Matrix. I think the manifold and solenoid are the only off the shelf parts. Thing can do 28-30 bps.
Heavily modified halo loader to go with it.

Used to play am-level airball and x-ball. I got out of it because it's way too competitive and far too spendy.
I love how companies bring out new gear every year, effectively dropping the resell value of used stuff to nil.

I was once mocked for wearing last years knee pads.... wtf?

Anyways, I have nearly $5,000 of stuff sitting on the shelf. Resale value: $300. Hell, I think my brand-new tank and reg have expired.