Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. (/showthread.php?tid=9348)

Pages: 1 2

Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Isao Kronos - 02-04-2009

I'm that dude. You know, that dude. That was rambling on in text chat (no mic) about multiplayer Custer's Revenge last night.

Figure I like the server enough to join the forums.

I'm Isao Kronos, coming off of a several-month-long hiatus from TF2 (actually according to my history it's only 2 or 3, but I only played like once in November). I used to primarily play Heavy, Soldier, and Pyro, but I find that I'm starting to shift in favor of Heavy, Medic, and probably either Soldier or Scout.

I'm a filthy American, and a slight weeaboo. I don't have L4D due to lack of money and system requirements (I don't want a repeat of when I bought Mass Effect thinking I could run it.). Not much else to be said, although you should be thanking god I don't know how to play music over TF2, otherwise you'd be hearing enough Motley Crue, Billy Idol, and others to make you sick of american music. I like eastern video game music, but I find as of late I have grown more fond of western music.

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Mission Difficult - 02-04-2009

Welcome! I would love to tag team some Native American women with you!

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - CaffeinePowered - 02-04-2009

(02-04-2009, 04:20 PM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: Welcome! I would love to tag team some Native American women with you!

If it were multiplayer wouldn't someone either be the chick strapped to the pole or the Indians flinging arrows

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Geoff - 02-04-2009

Hello there

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - shoopfox - 02-04-2009

(02-04-2009, 04:24 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Mission Difficult link=topic=2272.msg64996#msg64996 date=1233782415]
Welcome! I would love to tag team some Native American women with you!

If it were multiplayer wouldn't someone either be the chick strapped to the pole or the Indians flinging arrows
[/quote]

Or maybe you could be the pole D:

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Versus - 02-04-2009

Welcome ;D

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Luinbariel - 02-04-2009

Greetings!

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Isao Kronos - 02-04-2009

Also: What are the usual best times to play, I was about to get on but there were no people on server 1.

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Versus - 02-04-2009

Uhh, I guess 5 or 6 CST until everyone goes to sleep. Tongue

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Dave - 02-04-2009

age?

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Luinbariel - 02-04-2009

Play on Tuesdays, Fridays, or simply invite a few people and it'll fill up.

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - KarthXLR - 02-04-2009

(02-04-2009, 06:07 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Play on Tuesdays, Fridays, or simply invite a few people and it'll fill up.

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Benito Mussolini - 02-04-2009

Welcome.

a/s/l?

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Honest - 02-04-2009

Welcome, and fuck yeah Hajime No Ippo. Squishy will be around soon with your kool kids klub membership pass.

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Squishy3 - 02-04-2009

Welcome fellow Ippo fan.

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - KarthXLR - 02-04-2009

@ Squishy and Honest:
[Image: 20090122.png]

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - rumsfald - 02-04-2009

I am disappointed in all prior comments in this thread.

[Image: weeaboo.gif]

I am a former semi-weeaboo. :-X

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - Squishy3 - 02-04-2009

rummy, you are old and senile and therefore forgiven

karth, you're in band, shhh

Re: Lord, send down some angels, and they better have guns. - KarthXLR - 02-05-2009

(02-04-2009, 11:22 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: rummy, you are old and senile and therefore forgiven

karth, you're in band, shhh

knowing how to play percussion > anime watchin'