Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Robots will take over - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Robots will take over (/showthread.php?tid=9780)

Pages: 1 2 3

Robots will take over - Celestial - 04-14-2009

I might as well write one of these standard introductions so here goes...

I come from the Great White North called Canada...I enjoy playing on the servers (thats obvious -_-)

I know no one from this clan personally yet... but I am sure there are some good characters out there.
I am a fairly sarcastic girl, and very random as well..I drink way too much coffee for my own good.. (Doctors might not be able to cure me from this addiction). I am really nice in general, but if you piss me off.... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

When I was 10 my first games were the classic Nintendo ones with Mario and the Duck Hunt game ( I miss my orange gun :/)
When I was 16 I got addicted to FPS and played Unreal Tournament and Quake. I got really good at classic Unreal Tournament, but I really hate the new UT3, it is very disappointing.

My other fave games I have played is Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter and I even love Soul Calibur Smile

I used to play mmo's back in my teen days such as Baldurs Gate I and II. I also played Ragnarok haha, it was a cute game and kinda addictive. I have also played Neverwinter Nights and it was pretty sweet.

My current fave games that I play are: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Day of Defeat, Audiosurf, and the Peggle combo's

I also am a huge Football fan (Euro soccer) and I support the European teams Smile

I am also a fan of reading Classic Lit and Neil Gaiman books also I do love Paulo Coelho books. My favorite book of all time is Alice in Wonderland, even though Lewis Carroll was an opium addict

anyways I am rambling on Tongue Hope to see you all in game Big Grin

ohh and Robots are awesome <3

[Image: il_430xN.15171103.jpg]

Re: Robots will take over - KarthXLR - 04-14-2009

[Image: 20060326.jpg]

Re: Robots will take over - Mission Difficult - 04-14-2009

Welcome!

Re: Robots will take over - Luinbariel - 04-14-2009

Wecome!

Why this sudden influx of females? *eats a creme egg to think about it*

Re: Robots will take over - CaffeinePowered - 04-14-2009

Welcome

Re: Robots will take over - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 04-14-2009

"It is the distant future, the year 2000!  The world is quite different ever since the robotic uprising of the late nineties..."

I digress, welcome! I can get behind; fighting games, Coffee (lolgodot), Audiosurf and Peggle (fuck you Kor Wink)

Re: Robots will take over - SBCrystal - 04-14-2009

Hi hi! CANUCKS 4 LYFE.

Re: Robots will take over - HeK - 04-14-2009

Welcome!

What zone of Canada land do you hail from?

Re: Robots will take over - Trace - 04-14-2009

Hello and Welcome  ;D

Re: Robots will take over - cannedpeahes - 04-14-2009

Well, you know us now. Welcome.

Another girl? Better yet, another Canadian?

The man right, chaaaaange iz a-cummin'.

Re: Robots will take over - Benito Mussolini - 04-14-2009

Funny how 60% of the replies on this thread (as I am typing this) are from Canadians, when we're less than 20% of the community.

Almost forgot: welcome ♥

Re: Robots will take over - Master Shake - 04-14-2009

(04-14-2009, 07:15 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: "It is the distant future, the year 2000!  The world is quite different ever since the robotic uprising of the late nineties..."
I kicked one, it was dead.

Re: Robots will take over - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 04-14-2009

(04-14-2009, 08:33 PM)J-Master link Wrote: [quote author=Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link=topic=2717.msg76850#msg76850 date=1239754513]
"It is the distant future, the year 2000!  The world is quite different ever since the robotic uprising of the late nineties..."
I kicked one, it was dead.
[/quote]
There is no more unethical treatment of the elephants. Well, there's no more elephants.

Re: Robots will take over - zaneyard - 04-14-2009

welcome. i still think i need to move to Canada. Hek tells me they have cheap internet there.

Re: Robots will take over - Celestial - 04-14-2009

Thank you for your welcomes Smile ohh I am from Ontario Smile yep eastern Canada where the parties are at haha

Re: Robots will take over - Vongore - 04-14-2009

(04-14-2009, 10:21 PM)Celestial link Wrote: Thank you for your welcomes Smile ohh I am from Ontario Smile yep eastern Canada where the parties are at haha

Krissy was from Ontario too..

I miss her :<

Re: Robots will take over - Honest - 04-14-2009

Yay, I'm going to visit Hatland soon Big Grin Welcome to the forums and stuff.

Re: Robots will take over - Dave - 04-15-2009

im british
which football team?

say united and i dont speak to you for a while

Re: Robots will take over - Celestial - 04-15-2009

I dont follow the British teams much.. I went for Croatia, Russia and Germany and Serbia

Re: Robots will take over - Dave - 04-15-2009

the leagues within them or you just support the international teams?