Hello There, Guest! Register

Murder Myster Monday 7/21
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

07-21-2008, 09:48 PM

If you have any awesome murder stories post them.

I had this time where I picked up a flare gun off someone's body and I was dying to use it.  It had a decent MFK and if anyone's used the flare gun, unless you're by water it's pretty much a given kill.  Just shoot and run away.  I saw my quarry and he saw me and knew I was coming after him.  I didn't really care because hey flare gun right?  I figure he's nervous because he shuts the door to the outside of the ship in my face.  I was hoping he didn't have a weapon, no such luck.  I get outside and he draws a tommy gun.  He's spraying me like crazy but I manage to get a shot off and set him on fire.  I'm super excited but oh shit it takes a while.  So I am running like crazy to get away from his tommy gun and I turn around and the bastard is following me.  I threw the flare gun at him not really expecting anything but I swear to you it hit him in the ankle and he fell over.  It must have been the last bit of damage needed to off him.  I was swaying like crazy until I got killed the next round though.  Almost got motion sickness.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
timepants
Looks like E.T. in RL.

07-22-2008, 12:41 AM

(07-21-2008, 09:48 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: If you have any awesome murder stories post them.

I had this time where I picked up a flare gun off someone's body and I was dying to use it.  It had a decent MFK and if anyone's used the flare gun, unless you're by water it's pretty much a given kill.  Just shoot and run away.  I saw my quarry and he saw me and knew I was coming after him.  I didn't really care because hey flare gun right?  I figure he's nervous because he shuts the door to the outside of the ship in my face.  I was hoping he didn't have a weapon, no such luck.  I get outside and he draws a tommy gun.  He's spraying me like crazy but I manage to get a shot off and set him on fire.  I'm super excited but oh shit it takes a while.  So I am running like crazy to get away from his tommy gun and I turn around and the bastard is following me.  I threw the flare gun at him not really expecting anything but I swear to you it hit him in the ankle and he fell over.  It must have been the last bit of damage needed to off him.  I was swaying like crazy until I got killed the next round though.  Almost got motion sickness.

I'm pretty sure that was me with the tommy gun Sad I can never escape a hunter with a gun, because the knockback stops me from moving more than an inch before I die >Sad

Anyways, I think the coolest thing I've done so far was on an elim match on Andrea Doria? (not too sure). There was a male and female bathroom directly across the hall from each other. I ran into one bathroom and stabbed my quarry. I looked across the hallway and my new quarry was sitting on the toilet with the door open Big Grin I killed her with the revolver while I was still standing over my last quarry's corpse.

This weekend was the first time I've played the game and I thought it was pretty fun albeit frustrating. I can see why Justin Long hates it so much. :-\
chronomaster
BBP Gardevoir

07-22-2008, 01:51 AM

Man Charter owned my (their) connection so hard that I dropped out about an hour after playing.

I really wish they updated this game with better physics and collision. It's a good game, but there's a lot of little bits that irritate me (can't micromanage while inactive, can't abort out of certain situations, click on a dresser AND THEN I GO TO SLEEP INEXPLICABLY >:V).

Anyways, NEXT WEEK!

Oh during our playtime we were wondering about playermade maps. Surely enough, there is at least one.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/20693

There's a grand total of two on FPSBanana. :V

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2008, 01:53 AM by chronomaster.)
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

07-22-2008, 02:33 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen

Next week, I bring you.....

THE HINDENBERG

[Image: 66514.jpg]

OH THE HUGE MANATEE!!

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Sarin
Lurker