Hello There, Guest! Register

Community Input
Thread Closed 
WTF Joel
Whacker of SGs

04-18-2009, 06:23 PM

(04-18-2009, 07:52 AM)Kor link Wrote: From this:

[quote author=Metal Lemur Solid link=topic=2719.msg76895#msg76895 date=1239763472]
I want to state first off, that I'd like this thread to remain mature, and serious in discussion.

I want everyone who has come to know me in the community, which should be most of you, to help me out. I want it to be clear that what this question may suggest, I assure you I'm not doing, nor planning on doing anything harsh.

I would like to know, in you personal opinions, if I were to leave this community, just up and go, would anyone here care, miss me, give a shit, whatever way you'd like to word it.

Again, I'd like a simple yes or no, and your reasons. No jokes either please,no, gtfo shit, respectively. I just need you're input.

EDIT: I just want to make it clear I'm not leaving, not trying to stir up drama, I am just trying to gather my thoughts to make a better decision about how my actions are for the community.

:3

To this:

Quote:Most people don't take me seriously Tongue And really, they shouldn't :3

That's about the gist of it.

Honestly Joel, this thread reads like your fishing for compliments versus legitimate feedback. The real truth won't (and shouldn't) come out publicily, as that's something that should be reserved for PM's. If you want validation, try introspection with someone you've known for 10+ years; setting up a thread that specifies the exact response your looking for is just masturbation.
[/quote]

I was hoping for more people to tell me to what I didn't want to hear. In all honesty I wanted more people to tell me that I wa some douche that they wanted out. If that did infact happen I was going to try to be less of an asshat, but since most people lined up to suck me off, it would appear my lovely input, in games or out, is going to be missed, I'll stay the course. And since the thread holds no use anymore, I'm locking it. It's my own thread so it's not even flaunting my admin abilities either :3

(11-04-2008, 09:06 PM)Surf314 link Wrote:Joel isn't just a furry he is the furry.  He's like the furry king.  Most here are his subjects.

(05-14-2009, 01:35 PM)Vlambo link Wrote:I thought it was gonna be Every White Person vs Joel

Thread Closed