Hello There, Guest! Register

Nemeses: The Games That Haunt Us
SAVAGE-0
BRB, Posting

01-30-2009, 09:33 AM

haha blues i totally had that game... frickin have NO idea how anyone could manage beating it... it was quite fun at times, but man there was way too much figuring puzzles out via hidden objects, i liked the hang gliding though, took a few tries as i recall, but not too hard

trust me... I'm a 2L
Blues
BRB, Posting

01-30-2009, 01:18 PM

(01-30-2009, 09:33 AM)SAVAGE-0 link Wrote: haha blues i totally had that game... frickin have NO idea how anyone could manage beating it... it was quite fun at times, but man there was way too much figuring puzzles out via hidden objects, i liked the hang gliding though, took a few tries as i recall, but not too hard
Not only were the puzzles ridiculously hard, dumb, and long, but the fact that you had to start over levels from the beginning with ridiculously hard parts, i.e. most of the latter mining cart and hang gliding levels, was frustrating to the point of ripping the controller out of the system.

Not only that, if I recall correctly, wasn't this a no saves game? I'm pretty sure I remember raging about bumping the Genesis and having the game freeze on me.

[Image: bluelunk.png]
FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[glow=blue,2,300]WOMBO COMBO[/glow]
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
Squishy3
Closet Furry

01-31-2009, 01:10 AM

Megaman 9 simply because stage 3 of wily's castle's boss is so simple yet for whatever reason I turn stupid :<

ALSO FUCK PAC-MAN 2 THAT PIECE OF SHIT.

also the where in the world is carmen sandiego PC game. I played that when I was like, 8 and didn't know any better and I always got to the very end and thought the game was broken because she always got away

Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

02-01-2009, 03:02 AM

STFU Pacman 2 is one of my favorite Genesis game

I'm ashamed to say this, but the 2 games that still give me nightmares are Star Wars: Shadows of the empire (fucking wasteland stage and it's robot boss. I was so scared i never beat him).. Aaaand Diddy Kong Racing.... The Dragon..... the second time... THAT FUCKING DRAGON

Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

02-01-2009, 07:47 AM

jungle book PC game

fuck you louie!!!!!

ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

02-01-2009, 11:18 PM

(01-29-2009, 09:48 AM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: [quote author=SAVAGE-0 link=topic=2232.msg63913#msg63913 date=1233239408]
battletoads still haunts me...  :-[

Ive never gotten through stage 2 without game genie
[/quote]

Erm... they're not that hard... just need to remember the stages and know what's coming. Sure it's still a test of reflexes, but still...

I was able to get to the stage when you're on the handlebars and the orb is chasing you. Couldn't figure out how that controlled though (and haven't bothered to since) so I never got any further. Sad

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER