Hello There, Guest! Register

Community Input
Thread Closed 
3clipse
Gay for Richard Simmons

04-15-2009, 02:11 AM

I'd miss you because you can be funny and stuff and i guess were buddies n stuff.
I wouldnt miss you becayse your a dick.
So yeah, Id miss you being a funny dick.

KataKlipse [Meow!]: Was today macho of me?
+|FFG|+ SUPER MACHO MAN: Very.
+|FFG|+ SUPER MACHO MAN: *flex*
KataKlipse [Meow!]: Hell YES!

3clipse|brb.u|: so are we best buddies?
dapngwnman: lol what?
3clipse|brb.u|: lol hahaha
dapngwnman: that was extremely creepy sir
x
BRB, Posting

04-15-2009, 02:38 AM

What a bunch of sycophantic cunts.

No.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

04-15-2009, 02:39 AM

Input: your signature is too big

stop trying to see how much we value you

you know we love you.

SBCrystal
BRB, Posting

04-15-2009, 08:19 AM

I don't know you, but here is what I know: everyone has bad days, bebe.

That being said, I think it's also important to note that when you have a bad day it seems like you take it out on other people.
For example, when we were playing last night and we were on the same team you kept making comments toward me that I felt were not appropriate and so I finally had to tell you that I had just started playing and that I was sorry if I kept fucking up.

Truth is, I'm not really sorry at all because I also noticed that you, thankfully, weren't just making these comments toward me, but seemingly everyone who dared to cross your path. It's just a game. I joined this community because Luin kept talking about how much shenanigans went on and so I thought that it would be the place where I could learn to play without feeling intimidated and feel a sense of good old camaraderie. I suppose that I was wrong, or else perhaps TFT/FNF are a bit more (and you'll pardon the overused quote) "serious business" than I had originally thought. Hardly a big deal, I just won't play during those times until I get better.

But I was also surprised when I learned that you were an admin. I feel like you could have maybe shown a bit more tact last night. If you know that when you're upset you tend to go into a game and take it out on other people then perhaps next time you can stop and, you know, take some cleansing breaths. This was the first time I had played with you, or talked to you really, and I hate to say it but the first impression I got wasn't a positive one. But I don't hold grudges, especially when I know that you had a bad day.

I also get that I can rub people the wrong way. It doesn't help that I have the voice of a Ritalin-deprived-12-year-old-boy-on-crack-cocaine-who-goes-SQUEEEEE! for hours on end. I just want you to know that I wasn't poking fun at your "serious business" grumpy pants because I hate you so much, but that it's my annoying way of making light of a situation and trying to cheer people up when they seem to be sad. I certainly didn't mean to be a (wait for it...) cunt (Oh snap!). I also didn't expect to just jump in and be like "zomg hai u guise im luins frend n u shuld b mah frend 2". If I do something super stupid in game I would appreciate some sort of positive criticism. Instead of "what the fuck are you doing?" perhaps a "That was a very stupid thing to do, here's why and here's what you can do to make it less retarded".

This also getting out of the way, I'm also the most sensitive and easily intimidated on the planet (ask Luin: I cry during Disney movies and kittens scare me). I suppose it doesn't help that my life is a train wreck, albeit, a hilarious one. Like I said last night, I'm not butthurt about anything. Honestly, I'm just sorry that you seemed to have such a shitty day and felt like you had to make other people (I know it wasn't just me) feel bad during a --what I thought was-- friendly video game.

Here is a picture of some super intimidating kittens:

[Image: 1235708635049.jpg]

Sorry for writing a fucking book, especially when it's probably not my place, but sometimes having someone who isn't just going to tell you what you want to hear is a good thing.

Please visit my new blog because you love me and I love you.
http://uneditedcrystal.com/blog/
sarcasticsteve
BRB, Posting

04-15-2009, 08:42 AM

(04-15-2009, 08:19 AM)SBCrystal link Wrote: I don't know you, but here is what I know: everyone has bad days, bebe.

That being said, I think it's also important to note that when you have a bad day it seems like you take it out on other people.
For example, when we were playing last night and we were on the same team you kept making comments toward me that I felt were not appropriate and so I finally had to tell you that I had just started playing and that I was sorry if I kept fucking up.

Truth is, I'm not really sorry at all because I also noticed that you, thankfully, weren't just making these comments toward me, but seemingly everyone who dared to cross your path. It's just a game. I joined this community because Luin kept talking about how much shenanigans went on and so I thought that it would be the place where I could learn to play without feeling intimidated and feel a sense of good old camaraderie. I suppose that I was wrong, or else perhaps TFT/FNF are a bit more (and you'll pardon the overused quote) "serious business" than I had originally thought. Hardly a big deal, I just won't play during those times until I get better.

But I was also surprised when I learned that you were an admin. I feel like you could have maybe shown a bit more tact last night. If you know that when you're upset you tend to go into a game and take it out on other people then perhaps next time you can stop and, you know, take some cleansing breaths. This was the first time I had played with you, or talked to you really, and I hate to say it but the first impression I got wasn't a positive one. But I don't hold grudges, especially when I know that you had a bad day.

I also get that I can rub people the wrong way. It doesn't help that I have the voice of a Ritalin-deprived-12-year-old-boy-on-crack-cocaine-who-goes-SQUEEEEE! for hours on end. I just want you to know that I wasn't poking fun at your "serious business" grumpy pants because I hate you so much, but that it's my annoying way of making light of a situation and trying to cheer people up when they seem to be sad. I certainly didn't mean to be a (wait for it...) cunt (Oh snap!). I also didn't expect to just jump in and be like "zomg hai u guise im luins frend n u shuld b mah frend 2". If I do something super stupid in game I would appreciate some sort of positive criticism. Instead of "what the fuck are you doing?" perhaps a "That was a very stupid thing to do, here's why and here's what you can do to make it less retarded".

This also getting out of the way, I'm also the most sensitive and easily intimidated on the planet (ask Luin: I cry during Disney movies and kittens scare me). I suppose it doesn't help that my life is a train wreck, albeit, a hilarious one. Like I said last night, I'm not butthurt about anything. Honestly, I'm just sorry that you seemed to have such a shitty day and felt like you had to make other people (I know it wasn't just me) feel bad during a --what I thought was-- friendly video game.

Here is a picture of some super intimidating kittens:

[Image: 1235708635049.jpg]

Sorry for writing a fucking book, especially when it's probably not my place, but sometimes having someone who isn't just going to tell you what you want to hear is a good thing.

Wow, brutal honesty said in a cute way with kittens thrown in to really mess with ya.  +1 Ma'am.

[Image: style3,Sarcastic-spc-Steve.png]
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

04-15-2009, 09:05 AM

First off you are the one who brought all the furries here.  You can't leave.

Second off, since you brought this up publicly I will give you a public answer I wouldn't normally give.  Short version: yes. Long version: yes but you gotta stop letting your emotions get the better of you.  I mean it's not like you are the only one but you gotta put the extra effort in because you are an admin.  When I play I get the rage but I try to rage against classes or events instead of people.  On the forum I rage but try not to rage at people when they have different point of views.  And when conflict comes up I try to take it off the public forums to keep uninvolved people from jumping in and blowing up the situation.  Now I'm telling you this because I'm a firm believer in not asking someone else to do something you aren't willing to do yourself (why I haven't asked my wife to do anal  :o).  So I know it's hard but possible (with only the occasional lapse in judgment).

So I am asking you yes stay, but try not to let your emotions get the better of you.  Even this post can kinda look bad and would make people who don't know you more likely to jump in with GTFO, which I'm sure is something you don't want.  And SBCrystal's post is also something that looks bad.

And because I might as well get something out of this rare public case of the touchy feelies:

This is a good lesson for everyone to learn.  Our main goal here is to create a community.  You don't have to like everyone here but you can't make others feel like crap or down.  There are no cliques here.  Our main focus is to have a wealth of people willing to put aside petty internet bickering, trolling and flaming to have a good time playing games.  That's nothing to take for granted.  Any where you go you get subjected to that.  The goal of BRBU is not here, no pointless drama - just having a good time.  And that's why people come here.  Most of us have busy enough lives we don't want to deal with that BS.  Some of us like me wouldn't even play online multiplayer games without a group like this.

We need our Joels as much as we need our Rummys or our Kors (sexy voice) in a community like this.  But we need to stop bringing crap into this community and just relax and have fun together.  People will miss you Joel, you should know that as much as you should know better.

Final note: as community manager I am upholding Joel's rules for this thread, as it applies to all threads.  He asked for criticism but keep it constructive or just say no.  Pointless flaming will be moderated.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
WTF Joel
Whacker of SGs

04-15-2009, 10:41 AM

(04-15-2009, 02:01 AM)Wedge link Wrote: w'ever furfag.

Oh and I'm assuming that's what you were asking me about making into a spray.  It's a bit pixely as it had to be downscaled all the way to 128x128 to fit inside the 120kb file limit, but that's pretty much par for the course with anything but a super simple animation =/.

You can get the vmt and vtf here.

<3 Wedge

(04-15-2009, 08:19 AM)SBCrystal link Wrote: [INSERT LOTS OF TEXT AND OPTIONAL KITTENS

It's just my charming personality and is not to be taken seriously, I rage at everything and everyone at some point. :\ Also, I didn't make this just for hearing good stuff, I made it to hear anything that had to be said.

(04-15-2009, 09:05 AM)Surf314 link Wrote: [More Text]

I liked it better when Scotty said this kinda stuff :c

Also, as it says on the first post, I have no intention of leaving  at this point. You're all fucking stuck with me, whether you want it or not ;3 I'm merely getting some feedback.

(11-04-2008, 09:06 PM)Surf314 link Wrote:Joel isn't just a furry he is the furry.  He's like the furry king.  Most here are his subjects.

(05-14-2009, 01:35 PM)Vlambo link Wrote:I thought it was gonna be Every White Person vs Joel

fyre
BRB, Posting

04-15-2009, 11:13 AM

I would miss you, but I would not miss what I see as your over-restrictive administration of the forums.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

04-15-2009, 11:22 AM

(04-15-2009, 11:13 AM)fyre link Wrote: I would miss you, but I would not miss what I see as your over-restrictive administration of the forums.

fuck off, like you could do better.

fyre
BRB, Posting

04-15-2009, 11:32 AM

(04-15-2009, 11:22 AM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=fyre link=topic=2719.msg76977#msg76977 date=1239812018]
I would miss you, but I would not miss what I see as your over-restrictive administration of the forums.

fuck off, like you could do better.
[/quote]

If I ever make it over to Britain, you wanna meet up for some sexification? I'll catch half the time.

Also, Joel, last week you called me an attention-whore. Just saying. Tongue
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

04-15-2009, 11:38 AM

(04-15-2009, 08:19 AM)SBCrystal link Wrote: You got mad at me.

OBVIOUSLY you have never played with Caf...

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

04-15-2009, 11:40 AM

(04-15-2009, 11:38 AM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=SBCrystal link=topic=2719.msg76964#msg76964 date=1239801569]
You got mad at me.

[/quote]

anyone remember the dustbowl pickup when caff just stopped talking to his team?

Trace
Killing anything that twitches

04-15-2009, 11:45 AM

(04-15-2009, 11:40 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: anyone remember the dustbowl pickup when caff just stopped talking to his team?

I do!  ;D
SBCrystal
BRB, Posting

04-15-2009, 11:54 AM

(04-15-2009, 11:38 AM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=SBCrystal link=topic=2719.msg76964#msg76964 date=1239801569]
You got mad at me, I cried like a little girl.

[/quote]

I made him rage quit L4D before we even started with my shenanigans -- I get it: Caff r angriez, Joel r angriez but a furry.

Please visit my new blog because you love me and I love you.
http://uneditedcrystal.com/blog/
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

04-15-2009, 12:53 PM

(04-15-2009, 10:41 AM)Metal Lemur Solid link Wrote: I liked it better when Scotty said this kinda stuff :c

<3

Surf said it very well though. You do get into moods, and you get pissy sometimes. As a normal community member that wouldn't really matter much, but as an admin you are expected to not do that.

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

04-15-2009, 01:54 PM

its really difficult to take you seriously with the dancing fur in your sig and HUGE BLUE LETTERS SAYING OH YEAH

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
WTF Joel
Whacker of SGs

04-15-2009, 06:26 PM

(04-15-2009, 12:53 PM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: [quote author=Metal Lemur Solid link=topic=2719.msg76972#msg76972 date=1239810072]
I liked it better when Scotty said this kinda stuff :c

<3

Surf said it very well though. You do get into moods, and you get pissy sometimes. As a normal community member that wouldn't really matter much, but as an admin you are expected to not do that.
[/quote]

Indeed, but I don't go into massive slay all fits when I'm raging, now do I? ;3

(04-15-2009, 01:54 PM)at0m link Wrote: its really difficult to take you seriously with the dancing fur in your sig and HUGE BLUE LETTERS SAYING OH YEAH

Most people don't take my seriously Tongue And really, they shouldn't :3

(11-04-2008, 09:06 PM)Surf314 link Wrote:Joel isn't just a furry he is the furry.  He's like the furry king.  Most here are his subjects.

(05-14-2009, 01:35 PM)Vlambo link Wrote:I thought it was gonna be Every White Person vs Joel

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

04-15-2009, 07:21 PM

:O

who made that?

WTF Joel
Whacker of SGs

04-15-2009, 07:25 PM

(04-15-2009, 07:21 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: :O

who made that?
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/keekers

Blues
BRB, Posting

04-15-2009, 08:41 PM

Gee tee eff oh.

[Image: bluelunk.png]
FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[glow=blue,2,300]WOMBO COMBO[/glow]
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
Thread Closed