Hello There, Guest! Register

New/Improved Longest Thread
matter11
BRB, Posting

03-06-2012, 01:43 AM

(03-06-2012, 01:40 AM)Vongore link Wrote: That one eyed hipster is an asshole. He makes a point on that it's more important to have stuff to look into rather than have it all, but was it so hard to leave the poor fish man alone? No, he had to point why he was right.

Maybe having answers is pointless, but the poor fish man was having fun collecting them, and then he bumped with a hipster on a park and had his day ruined.

RIP fish man

are hipsters common in chile?

[Image: SKihE.gif]
Didzo
Uninstalling

03-06-2012, 06:03 AM

(03-06-2012, 01:40 AM)Vongore link Wrote: That one eyed hipster is an asshole. He makes a point on that it's more important to have stuff to look into rather than have it all, but was it so hard to leave the poor fish man alone? No, he had to point why he was right.

Maybe having answers is pointless, but the poor fish man was having fun collecting them, and then he bumped with a hipster on a park and had his day ruined.

RIP fish man

I see it a little differently.

Fish man plopped himself next to eye-hipster and engaged him in conversation and encouraged him to continue with his explanation of why he collects questions. Eye-guy was just being honest. Fish-man just got offended by what he heard.

Basically, fish-man (answer collector in general and question asker in this specific interaction) did not like the answer eye-guy (question collector in general and answer giver in this specific interaction) gave to his questions and inquiries.

The fact that eye-guy took fish-man's final question into his collection while fish-man didn't take any of eye-guy's answers into his collection brings validity to what eye-guy said in how answers are often stubborn and persist once they no longer serve their original questions.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
Kor
Crits = Skill

03-06-2012, 07:48 AM

Keep it simple. Pertaining to knowledge:

Eye-guy - Argues the Journey

Fish-Man - Argues the Destination

The dichotomy of the two age groups is an allegory to what each group commonly strives for.

Reading it, I felt a better message of cyclic nature of investigation/discovery could be made. One cannot exist without the other, so assigning merit or value to either is pointless.

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

03-06-2012, 01:44 PM

(03-06-2012, 01:43 AM)matter11 link Wrote: are hipsters common in chile?

It's a plague i can no longer control

(03-06-2012, 06:03 AM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=Vongore link=topic=2632.msg240413#msg240413 date=1331016008]
That one eyed hipster is an asshole. He makes a point on that it's more important to have stuff to look into rather than have it all, but was it so hard to leave the poor fish man alone? No, he had to point why he was right.

RIP fish man

Fish man plopped himself next to eye-hipster and engaged him in conversation and encouraged him to continue with his explanation of why he collects questions. Eye-guy was just being honest. Fish-man just got offended by what he heard.

Basically, fish-man (answer collector in general and question asker in this specific interaction) did not like the answer eye-guy (question collector in general and answer giver in this specific interaction) gave to his questions and inquiries.

The fact that eye-guy took fish-man's final question into his collection while fish-man didn't take any of eye-guy's answers into his collection brings validity to what eye-guy said in how answers are often stubborn and persist once they no longer serve their original questions.
[/quote]

Makes sense, but i still dislike how eye guy never said it was ok to collect answers too.

Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

03-06-2012, 03:40 PM

(03-06-2012, 01:44 PM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=2632.msg240414#msg240414 date=1331016197]

are hipsters common in chile?

It's a plague i can no longer control

(03-06-2012, 06:03 AM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=Vongore link=topic=2632.msg240413#msg240413 date=1331016008]
That one eyed hipster is an asshole. He makes a point on that it's more important to have stuff to look into rather than have it all, but was it so hard to leave the poor fish man alone? No, he had to point why he was right.

RIP fish man

[/quote]

Makes sense, but i still dislike how eye guy never said it was ok to collect answers too.

[/quote]

He admitted to collecting answers just like everyone else, but he made a point to say he doesn't treasure answers as he does questions.

Also, I see it more of being open to new ideas vs being stuck in traditions.

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
Didzo
Uninstalling

03-06-2012, 06:01 PM

(03-06-2012, 07:48 AM)Kor link Wrote: Keep it simple. Pertaining to knowledge:

Eye-guy - Argues the Journey

Fish-Man - Argues the Destination

The dichotomy of the two age groups is an allegory to what each group commonly strives for.

Reading it, I felt a better message of cyclic nature of investigation/discovery could be made. One cannot exist without the other, so assigning merit or value to either is pointless.

Thanks Kor.

Didzo
Uninstalling

03-14-2012, 04:28 AM

Kase's avatar scares me.  Sad

kaese
Accepts Non-Virgin Goat Sacrifices

03-14-2012, 12:22 PM

(03-14-2012, 04:28 AM)Didzo link Wrote: Kase's avatar scares me.  Sad

Come over here, I promise I will heal you!
[Image: zRIb4.jpg]

[Image: 46qrx2X.gif]
ask me about mpreg
rumsfald

03-14-2012, 04:36 PM

This is for the beloved fuckduck, to cheer him from his wimmen problems
http://youtu.be/sBfzZWo-fJ4
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

03-14-2012, 04:40 PM

(03-14-2012, 04:36 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: This is for the beloved fuckduck, to cheer him from his wimmen problems

ohwow, literally teared up a bit, fucking spot on. me ruv u rong time rummy

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

03-14-2012, 04:45 PM

ONe day chi chi was walkin 2 skool wit goku n they were crossin da road.

she sed "baybz will u luv me 4ever"

he said "NO..""
chi chi cryed N ran across da road b4 da green man came on the sign.

goku was cryin and went to pic up her body.

she was dead............

he whisperd 2 her corpse "I ment 2 say i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moree den 4-ever)

xxx~*...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME...~*xxx

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

03-14-2012, 04:45 PM

also this jamaican coffee owns

Didzo
Uninstalling

03-14-2012, 07:13 PM

(03-14-2012, 04:45 PM)versus link Wrote: ONe day chi chi was walkin 2 skool wit goku n they were crossin da road.

he said "NO..""

she was dead............

he whisperd 2 her corpse "I ment 2 say i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moree den 4-ever)

:'(

Saxxy
BRB, Posting

03-14-2012, 07:47 PM

(03-14-2012, 04:45 PM)versus link Wrote: ONe day chi chi was walkin 2 skool wit goku n they were crossin da road.

he said "NO..""

she was dead............

gonna bind each of these lines to a numpad key
[SiN] Merc
BRB, Posting

03-14-2012, 08:32 PM

(03-14-2012, 04:36 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: This is for the beloved fuckduck, to cheer him from his wimmen problems

Ain't gonna lie, misread the title, and thought it was this:

Love you forever, by Robert Munsch

HULKMANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!
Vongore

03-14-2012, 09:03 PM

So there's this girl that has had a crush on me since i started Uni. I like her as a friend, and i love my girlfriend, so i've made myself really clear about my position about her "intentions"...

So today was the first day after summer vacations and she looked stunning. One of the greatest bodies i've ever seen. So she approaches me and starts talking until the usual yet awkward "not so direct yet direct" questions about her crush and stuff.. I, again, told her i love my 4 year girlfriend and bla bla bla, so we kept talking like nothing (i've tried to get a away a bit to stop hurting her feeling, but she keeps coming like nothing even if i ignore her for weeks).

I might sound very serious, but inside i was like HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG. Luckily for me i've got self control B(.

EDIT: AFTER summer vacations, dunno why i wrote "until".

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2012, 09:26 PM by Vongore.)
Chief
BRB, Posting

03-14-2012, 09:25 PM

(03-14-2012, 09:03 PM)Vongore link Wrote: So there's this girl that has had a crush on me since i started Uni. I like her as a friend, and i love my girlfriend, so i've made myself really clear about my position about her "intentions"...

So today was the first day until summer vacations and she looked stunning. One of the greatest bodies i've ever seen. So she approaches me and starts talking until the usual yet awkward "not so direct yet direct" questions about her crush and stuff.. I, again, told her i love my 4 year girlfriend and bla bla bla, so we kept talking like nothing (i've tried to get a away a bit to stop hurting her feeling, but she keeps coming like nothing even if i ignore her for weeks).

I might sound very serious, but inside i was like HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG. Luckily for me i've got self control B(.
pics or i dont believe you
(i actually believe you i just want to look at said hot chick)

Didzo
Uninstalling

03-14-2012, 11:02 PM

(03-14-2012, 09:03 PM)Vongore link Wrote: So there's this girl that has had a crush on me since i started Uni. I like her as a friend, and i love my girlfriend, so i've made myself really clear about my position about her "intentions"...

So today was the first day after summer vacations and she looked stunning. One of the greatest bodies i've ever seen. So she approaches me and starts talking until the usual yet awkward "not so direct yet direct" questions about her crush and stuff.. I, again, told her i love my 4 year girlfriend and bla bla bla, so we kept talking like nothing (i've tried to get a away a bit to stop hurting her feeling, but she keeps coming like nothing even if i ignore her for weeks).

EDIT: AFTER summer vacations, dunno why i wrote "until".

Vongore-World Problems.

Chief
BRB, Posting

03-15-2012, 12:12 AM

(03-14-2012, 09:25 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=Vongore link=topic=2632.msg241071#msg241071 date=1331777039]
So there's this girl that has had a crush on me since i started Uni. I like her as a friend, and i love my girlfriend, so i've made myself really clear about my position about her "intentions"...
(vongore-world problems)
[/quote]not even like a hour after you posted that i havent seen since like high school started chatting me up on facebook, and im pretty sure one of her friends told me that she had a crush on me and such

what the fuck?

Vongore

03-15-2012, 12:24 AM

(03-15-2012, 12:12 AM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=TheDarkChief link=topic=2632.msg241074#msg241074 date=1331778345]
[quote author=Vongore link=topic=2632.msg241071#msg241071 date=1331777039]
(vongore-world problems)
[/quote]not even like a hour after you posted that i havent seen since like high school started chatting me up on facebook, and im pretty sure one of her friends told me that she had a crush on me and such

what the fuck?
[/quote]

Chilean Voodoo.. Remember we still live on tipis and pray to the Pachamama

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2012, 12:27 AM by Vongore.)