Hello There, Guest! Register

Art
Duck, Duck, Goose

09-11-2011, 11:22 PM

._.

Then to clarify, I make everything I post in here... and there's no such thing as being skilled at making comments. Even if it's as simple as "I like it" it goes a long way in letting me know people do actually care (because I usually don't get any feedback on most things I make...).

And Reeve, your stuff is great. Animation is a form of art on it's own, and it's always appreciated.
sk8mystery23
Lurker

09-11-2011, 11:27 PM

Well, "I like it" so, make more.

That Gengar picture is really cool though.

[Image: mystery-deck-fat_tipcopy-1.jpg]
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

09-11-2011, 11:28 PM

no seriously, it's fucking awesome
if it was higher res it would make a great wallpaper

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Duck, Duck, Goose

09-11-2011, 11:32 PM

(09-11-2011, 11:28 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: no seriously, it's fucking awesome
That's what I'm slowly working towards, making things wallpaper sized so that people have a practical use for them. ^_^

The only problem is that people use different size resolutions...
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-11-2011, 11:35 PM

(09-11-2011, 11:32 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=zaneyard link=topic=4625.msg222420#msg222420 date=1315801718]
That's what I'm slowly working towards, making things wallpaper sized so that people have a practical use for them. ^_^

[/quote]

rule of thumb, many many people are using 1900 by 1200 or whatever it is, so that's always a good resolution to go for

I lurv 1900 by 1200 mlp wallpapers

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-11-2011, 11:38 PM

I like reevecat a lot. Also I put in a request for muk to you nitrous.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
Vandamguy

09-12-2011, 03:14 PM

(09-11-2011, 11:22 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: ._.

Then to clarify, I make everything I post in here... and there's no such thing as being skilled at making comments. Even if it's as simple as "I like it" it goes a long way in letting me know people do actually care (because I usually don't get any feedback on most things I make...).

And Reeve, your stuff is great. Animation is a form of art on it's own, and it's always appreciated.
you shouldn't post with the expectation of praise, or criticism. just post stuff ?

your follow up post for pity also shows your need for attention.
Duck, Duck, Goose

09-12-2011, 03:56 PM

(09-12-2011, 03:14 PM)Vandamguy link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=4625.msg222418#msg222418 date=1315801372]
._.

you shouldn't post with the expectation of praise, or criticism. just post stuff ?

[/quote]You try being ignored by mostly everyone on a regular basis. I make art for people to see and I try to make stuff that I find cool and that others would find cool. But how do I know if anyone finds it cool if no one says anything? ???
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

09-12-2011, 03:58 PM

(09-12-2011, 03:56 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=Vandamguy link=topic=4625.msg222467#msg222467 date=1315858478]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=4625.msg222418#msg222418 date=1315801372]
._.

[/quote]You try being ignored by mostly everyone on a regular basis. -_-
[/quote]

Unfortunately, welcome to what happens when you post art, here or anywhere. Not everyone is going to say something about it, but you still gotta keep at it.
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

09-12-2011, 04:04 PM

(09-12-2011, 03:58 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=4625.msg222476#msg222476 date=1315861017]
[quote author=Vandamguy link=topic=4625.msg222467#msg222467 date=1315858478]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=4625.msg222418#msg222418 date=1315801372]
._.

[/quote]You try being ignored by mostly everyone on a regular basis. -_-
[/quote]Unfortunately, welcome to what happens when you post art, here or anywhere. Not everyone is going to say something about it, but you still gotta keep at it.
[/quote]Harsh reality: if your drawing doesn't have tits in it, it probably won't pull much commentary. And if it does, it won't pull USEFUL commentary.

That said, I get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing what ALL of you post, good bad or otherwise. I've never been comfortable enough with any of my own sketches to post them, and I don't feel like my miniature painting skills belong here (since that's the equivalent of showing off a 'paint by number' book), but I like knowing I'm amongst talented people who have the balls to post their stuff.

As far as your most recent post goes, NOx, I don't pokemans so I don't really get it, but I liked it enough to save it. I would've added it to my background rotation except for the pokeman (which I don't do, and removing it kinda defeats the purpose of what you were trying to accomplish, so I didn't want to ask for it).

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2011, 04:08 PM by at0m.)
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

09-12-2011, 04:07 PM

(09-11-2011, 11:32 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=zaneyard link=topic=4625.msg222420#msg222420 date=1315801718]

[/quote]

Make a huge one, then resize for smaller resolution wall papers

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
rumsfald

09-12-2011, 04:56 PM

maybe, if you want feedback, say something like "what do you think of this?" or "I experimented with the size/color of f00, I am not sure if it should be bigger/redder?"
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

09-12-2011, 11:44 PM

[Image: Ibeahackersedit300.gif]
he's on your site, pulling out your chips :p

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Didzo
Uninstalling

09-12-2011, 11:47 PM

fucking cute motherfucker

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

09-13-2011, 12:03 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments...adow_ball/

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

09-17-2011, 05:59 PM

"Moar candy!"
[Image: trickorgivemetreats300.gif]
"Its not the right month-"
"MOOAAR!"

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

09-19-2011, 02:31 AM

No means yes, right?
[Image: facesmackkoop300.gif]

[/move]
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-19-2011, 12:53 PM

(09-12-2011, 11:44 PM)Reevesith link Wrote:
[Image: Ibeahackersedit300.gif]
he's on your site, pulling out your chips :p

always loved, but may I suggest green as the color of the chip to make it more clear that's what it is? It's just the fact that the chip is the same color as the interior of the wall paper so I thought he was just pitting out a piece of paper. also little gold lines on the chip would be good.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

09-19-2011, 04:43 PM

I'll try that, just most of the time I animate their icons 100x100 so any fine detail would be lost it feels.

[/move]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

09-19-2011, 09:59 PM

Truffle shuffle time!
[Image: truffleshufflekoop.gif]

[/move]