Hello There, Guest! Register

Introductions are in order.
Greatbacon
The Most Delicious of All Meats

06-03-2009, 08:10 PM

(06-03-2009, 06:15 PM)fyre link Wrote: [quote author=g-rad link=topic=3001.msg87957#msg87957 date=1244067861]
[quote author=Surf314 link=topic=3001.msg87948#msg87948 date=1244062457]
Easily best new person thread in a while  Tongue

Welcome.
Thank you?
[/quote]

No, thank you.
[/quote]
[Image: v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif]
SBCrystal
BRB, Posting

06-03-2009, 08:36 PM

(06-03-2009, 05:24 PM)g-rad link Wrote: SBCrystal: At least I can take solace in the knowledge that I was right.  Big Grin  I may have said something more extreme, but after a little while of debating I decided not to. I am not quite that comfortable here yet.

Give it time, young apprentice, give it time.

Please visit my new blog because you love me and I love you.
http://uneditedcrystal.com/blog/
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

06-03-2009, 11:16 PM

Where to start...

I know!
MY EYES HURT.
Nothing personnal, I just think you should try and use that Enter key more often instead of the comma.

And what about all those spaces you put before each paragrahps? Alineas (or alineae, since it's latin...?)?
Why aren't they all equal in length? =(

Anyways, that said...

I like reading what you type here, makes me want to ask you for a bit of poetry (please?☺)

Uhm... so many things to add, I guess.
I'll just say that Lovecraft is awesome.

And the usual welcome.
You deserve it.

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
fyre
BRB, Posting

06-05-2009, 07:03 PM

Post more, dude.
g-rad
Lurker

06-21-2009, 10:49 PM

(06-03-2009, 11:16 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: MY EYES HURT.
Nothing personnal, I just think you should try and use that Enter key more often instead of the comma.

And what about all those spaces you put before each paragrahps? Alineas (or alineae, since it's latin...?)?
Why aren't they all equal in length? =(

Actually the spaces I put at the beginning of paragraphs is mostly habit from writing papers for school. I think they are referred to as paragraph breaks, but I have lately come to realize that it is more appropriate on the internet to also double space the line after a paragraph, so yes I will be hitting enter (twice) to divide paragraphs. I am unfamiliar with the term "Alineas" and a quick dictionary search prompted no suitable answer. I would search harder but my internet is under quite a burden right now.

Poetry, I do write now and again. My topics are usually darker and I frequent cuss words when appropriate for the mood I am trying to convey. However, in my life, as with poetry I am trying to focus more on a single solid topic as opposed to being so broad. But my main critic has hope for me yet, which I feel is quite a compliment from someone so esteemed. He's a former English professor and an alumnus of Harvard.

This brings me to fyre, I would have posted more but I have been distracted more than a fair amount by real life. I recently picked up bouldering as a hobby, and have been catching up with many of my contemporaries who have returned from their ventures. Also have been searching for a job, spent many a night on the town, and have been courting a lovely young lady. Unfortunately this means my gaming practices, as well as surfing this site, have taken a lesser role in my life. I'll do my best to frequent more often, and I may even post a morsel of my poetry for ridicule. Once my internet normalizes I hope to come by this way more oft.

Sometimes I'm here, but normally I'm involved with school or something... A bit of a L4D2 addict.