Hello There, Guest! Register

Kingdom Hearts
Squishy3
Closet Furry

06-04-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:Karrde link=topic=3009.msg88159#msg88159 date=1244131978]To convince me further than I already was to pick up a PSP Go in the fall?  PSP finally has a large enough catalog of games to make me want it.
You might as well just pick up a PSP Fat or Slim, well worth it for the price compared to the PSP Go (plus I think the PSP Go looks silly.) They're already hacked the crap out of (as in you just order a Pandora's battery or make your own and you're set for life.) while the PSP Go probably won't be hacked for quite awhile. I'm saying this because if I didn't have my PSP hacked I wouldn't own one. Having all your emulators and stuff when you're traveling is awesome, I played through Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga on my trip to Vermont, and also played through Mother 3 again. This is the DSi for the PSP. I see absolutely no reason to upgrade, even though I bought a DSi. (Only bought it because my original DS was to the point of where it was about to die entirely, and technically I didn't even buy it, I just traded my TV I didn't even use to the gamestore I work at and got a DSi and a bunch of games for it.)

I'd just say go for the PSP Fat or Slim, because portable emulators are great (and it plays shit way better than the DS flashcarts do, full-speed NES, SNES, GBA, Sega Genesis, all that stuff, neogeo arcade boards, so you can have metal slug and all that, CPS boards so you can play all the good ol' capcom stuff, not to mention the multitude of homebrew games for it. also full-speed PS1 emulation!)