Hello There, Guest! Register

Pokemon Prize Ceremony
Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

07-30-2009, 01:01 AM

(07-30-2009, 12:52 AM)Mr. Face link Wrote: Oh today i found out i have to go to starbucks or some shit to join the tourny

THANKS SPONSON Smile

No Wifi? Could always get one of those silly adaptors for Wifi. I got it for brawl but now it's collecting dust because brawl online play is the assiest ass I have ever assed.

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask
Fierce Pork Trooper

07-30-2009, 01:01 AM

(07-30-2009, 12:39 AM)SUPER MACHO MAN link Wrote: Just for that I'm gonna inbreed all the legendary birds and battle you with the malformed bastard offspring sins against god.

Heh, Team Rocket actually did that in Pokemon Special. It was just as horrific and awesome as you describe XP

Also, I agree with everything else you said Smile

Badgerman of DOOM
I Stand in Spitter Goo

07-30-2009, 01:19 AM

DID SOMEBODY MENTION POKEMON SPECIAL?

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

07-30-2009, 01:20 AM

(07-30-2009, 12:39 AM)SUPER MACHO MAN link Wrote: Just for that I'm gonna inbreed all the legendary birds and battle you with the malformed bastard offspring sins against god.

this is where soda entered my nose Sad

Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

07-30-2009, 01:25 AM

(07-30-2009, 01:20 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=SUPER MACHO MAN link=topic=3367.msg102564#msg102564 date=1248932387]Just for that I'm gonna inbreed all the legendary birds and battle you with the malformed bastard offspring sins against god.

this is where soda entered my nose Sad
[/quote]

<3<3

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

07-30-2009, 01:27 AM

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Fierce Pork Trooper

07-30-2009, 01:31 AM

(07-30-2009, 01:19 AM)Coordinator Ruby link Wrote: DID SOMEBODY MENTION POKEMON SPECIAL?

lol ruby. Emerald is still the best :3

Badgerman of DOOM
I Stand in Spitter Goo

07-30-2009, 01:31 AM

(07-30-2009, 01:31 AM)Elite Four Champion Pig Mask link Wrote: [quote author=Coordinator Ruby link=topic=3367.msg102579#msg102579 date=1248934796]
DID SOMEBODY MENTION POKEMON SPECIAL?

lol ruby. Emerald is still the best :3
[/quote]

FUCK THAT MIDGET RUBY 4EVA BECAUSE HE'S GORGEOUS

Geoff
Real World Azn

07-30-2009, 02:14 AM

I have a pretty sweet team but I don't think my link cable can reach that far. Sad

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
Badgerman of DOOM
I Stand in Spitter Goo

07-30-2009, 03:13 AM

Ruby has the biggest balls out of all the main characters in Special. Slight Major spoilers ahead. Not only does he defy his dad, Mr. "I'll Dangle You Off Of A Cliff To Prove My Point" Gym leader, or get tangled in the affairs of Team Aqua and Manga, or catch Celebi offscreen saying "dunno what this is lols," but he fucking held the 2 primal forces of the Red and Blue Orbs by himself, but after making sure his love interest would be safe and sound in Wallace's bitching hovercar. And a reminder- the two orbs had already taken control of Archie and Maxie, two grown men, and they were each handling one. Then Ruby passed one on to a Magma traitor because he didn't want to hog all of the glory. But she eventually give it back because she dies kinda. So he is again holding both orbs. He, an eleven year old boy, stopped himself from being controlled by sheer fucking willpower. His fucking willpower alone was able to prevent two psychotic beasts from taking control of him.
And then everyone kinda dies BUT HIS CELEBI RETCONS IT. Making Ruby the most awesome character from Special.

Sponson
BRB, Posting

07-30-2009, 11:08 AM

(07-30-2009, 03:13 AM)Coordinator Ruby link Wrote: Ruby has the biggest balls out of all the main characters in Special. Slight Major spoilers ahead. Not only does he defy his dad, Mr. "I'll Dangle You Off Of A Cliff To Prove My Point" Gym leader, or get tangled in the affairs of Team Aqua and Manga, or catch Celebi offscreen saying "dunno what this is lols," but he fucking held the 2 primal forces of the Red and Blue Orbs by himself, but after making sure his love interest would be safe and sound in Wallace's bitching hovercar. And a reminder- the two orbs had already taken control of Archie and Maxie, two grown men, and they were each handling one. Then Ruby passed one on to a Magma traitor because he didn't want to hog all of the glory. But she eventually give it back because she dies kinda. So he is again holding both orbs. He, an eleven year old boy, stopped himself from being controlled by sheer fucking willpower. His fucking willpower alone was able to prevent two psychotic beasts from taking control of him.
And then everyone kinda dies BUT HIS CELEBI RETCONS IT. Making Ruby the most awesome character from Special.

Absolutely true. When everyone kinda died, I was like "wow, this manga... just turned surprisingly super violent.", and then EL OH EL DUES EX.

[Image: unled1wl.png]
Badgerman of DOOM
I Stand in Spitter Goo

07-30-2009, 12:26 PM

(07-30-2009, 11:08 AM)Sponson link Wrote: [quote author=Coordinator Ruby link=topic=3367.msg102593#msg102593 date=1248941618]
Ruby has the biggest balls out of all the main characters in Special. Slight Major spoilers ahead. Not only does he defy his dad, Mr. "I'll Dangle You Off Of A Cliff To Prove My Point" Gym leader, or get tangled in the affairs of Team Aqua and Manga, or catch Celebi offscreen saying "dunno what this is lols," but he fucking held the 2 primal forces of the Red and Blue Orbs by himself, but after making sure his love interest would be safe and sound in Wallace's bitching hovercar. And a reminder- the two orbs had already taken control of Archie and Maxie, two grown men, and they were each handling one. Then Ruby passed one on to a Magma traitor because he didn't want to hog all of the glory. But she eventually give it back because she dies kinda. So he is again holding both orbs. He, an eleven year old boy, stopped himself from being controlled by sheer fucking willpower. His fucking willpower alone was able to prevent two psychotic beasts from taking control of him.

Absolutely true. When everyone kinda died, I was like "wow, this manga... just turned surprisingly super violent.", and then EL OH EL DUES EX.
[/quote]

But it was an awesome deus ex.

g-rad
Lurker

07-30-2009, 09:04 PM

Well I suppose that this would be the appropriate place to post the battle write up. Also I would like to note that the proper spelling of my name is "g-rad."   Smile For ease of the write-up however I would like to note that "S.W.P.M." is an abbreviation for Scary Womanizing Pig Mask (which was his alias of the time.) I would also like to thank Joel for making the sigs, they are quite dandy. Now could I ask you to send my the code to have it as my avatar? For some reason when I uploaded it I kept getting a thumbnail... Although I lost, the battle was something to write home about... so I did! I would also like to share with all of you that the final battle lasted no less than 47 minutes.

The events of the final pokemon battle transpire as follows:
     Two stone faced trainers size each other up as the bell chimes for round one. Both of men at a loss as for what to expect... S.W.P.M. sends out his spiritomb! At the instant that spiritomb comes into play, ninjask flits out from behind g-rad! With the speed of a bullet ninjask collides with spiritomb and in the blink of an eye g-rad has already tossed out kangaskhan. Spiritomb reeling from the attack sends off a confuse ray toward the clear target, kangaskhan!
Khangaskhan, confused, stumbles and injures himself while spiritomb shares his pain with the new foe. In a state of bewilderment kangaskhan manages to crush a boulder and only harm his hand while spiritomb burns him with spiritual energy! Khangaskhan's head is starting to clear up but manages to stumble one more time... spiritomb attempts to continue this confusion but fails miserably. The burns have gotten far too much for kangaskhan to bear, and he lays down for a nap! However right before he does so, he pops a berry into his mouth and snaps back awake after only a split second out cold! Spiritomb renews the confusion however.

Despite seeing double kangaskhan hit's the unexpectant spiritomb with a brick break, what a scrappy little bastard! Spiritomb burn's kangaskhan with vile spiritual energy one more time. Weakened by the pain of the burn, and head spinning, kangaskhan pulls off one more rest while spiritomb waits disappointedly with sucker punch. Spiritomb attempts twice to haunt the dreams of kangaskhan with a confuse ray, and succeeds on the second try.

S.W.P.M switches out to infernape as kangaskhan snaps up and strikes forth with a strike which could shatter walls. As infernape runs forward, fists at the ready, g-rad removes kangaskhan and throws out his nidoking. Nidoking shrugs off the attacks for the most part, but infernape certainly made him feel the blows. Nidoking strikes the ground with tremendous force, splitting it in twain. Before the tremor reaches infernape S.W.P.M. switches out to gengar, who hovers above the attack whilst leering. As gengar attempts to call down thunder, nidoking seizes an opening in gengar's defenses and strikes! Gengar barely survives to bring down the thunder, but it is all in vain as nidoking shrugs off the electric discharge. Gengar musters up what energy he has left in an attempt to make nidoking sleep, but it is all in vain as nidoking plows through the psychic onslaught and jabs gengar between the eyes with a poisoned claw.

A look of concern is clear on both players faces as S.W.P.M. sends out gyarados. Gyarados rushes toward nidoking, surrounded by water. Nidoking grins, knowing he is about to be dethroned. As gyarados closes for the kill Nidoking ducks down and lunges forward, meeting gyarados in a head on collision! The cry of both mighty beasts can be heard for miles. g-rad sighs at the falling of such a might ally, and sends out swampert. Swampert bares his fangs menacingly, little did S.W.P.M. know but swampert was bringing something vile up from inside him. S.W.P.M. prepared for the worst, swaps out to zapdos only to have zapdos be severely poisoned by a spray of toxic bile! Zapdos returns with his own vile spew, but swampert runs shamelessly through it to deliver an icy punch.

S.W.P.M. switches out a crippled zapdos for a weakened spiritomb as swampert splits the ground with a mighty blow. The poison seems to do little... but for what reason? At that moment it's realized that swampert is eating some of his old bile! g-rad grins sinisterly... it's clear he's taught his pet this trick. Swampert lumbers forward, only tics faster than spiritomb, and tackles spiritomb with frozen energy. S.W.P.M. shouts "NOW!" as sinister energies glow around spiritomb and spiritomb shares his agony with swampert. g-rad scoffs at the paltry trick and commands swampert to take a well deserved rest, and as he does so S.W.P.M. calls out infernape.

Swampert sleeps soundly through a volley of fists, even digesting some old food in his sleep, but g-rad knows swampert can only take two more such hits. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife at this point. S.W.P.M. commands his infernape to strike with a previously hidden stone blade as g-rad switches out to charizard. There is a moment of silence as neither trainer is too sure as to what just happened, but charizard stands deathly still for what seemed like an eternity. Infernape turns to look at what he's struck, and charizard falls forward.

A buzzing can be heard off in the distance, and out of no-where ninjask flies by infernape, a pincer held at its side like a blade. Before either trainer has recovered from the shock of the fallen charizard, infernape falls. The impatient buzzing of ninjask seems to remind the trainers that there is a war at hand. S.W.P.M. commands his gyarados back into combat. Ninjask takes off like a bullet from a gun and strikes gyarados, only to disappear off into the woods again. Gyarados shudders from the blow, or was it dancing? No one can say for certain. Kangaskhan is called out and hits the ground running. In a last ditch effort kangaskhan throws himself with unbelievable might at the resilient gyarados as gyarados strikes with a waterfall. Both pokemon have almost fallen, but kangaskhan is too out of energy to continue. Gyarados drives ice cold fangs into kangaskhan, and g-rad is forced to recall him.

Ninjask flies back out from no-where in an attempt to finish what his brothers could not, only to strike zapdos instead! Zapdos spirals toward the ground, poison seizing his vital functions as ninjask returns with a sinister cut and zapdos crashes into the ground.  S.W.P.M. cringes at the loss of such a powerful companion and sends out spiritomb. Ninjask is already long gone as spiritomb finishes coming out, and swampert appears in the way of spiritomb's attempt to share his pain with ninjask. The plan backfires however and swampert comes out better for it! Swampert continues digesting his earlier meal and heals just a little more.  Swampert awakens and slams spiritomb with cold energies, but spiritomb responds with another brilliant wave of faerie fires. Swampert splits the already shattered terrain and almost downs spiritomb, but spiritomb hangs on just long enough to even their odds with another pain split.

Swampert lies down and spiritomb haunts his dreams with a blast of psychic static. Swampert slumbers fitfully as spiritomb drains his health with another vampiric blast of power. Swampert continues sleeping as S.W.P.M. sends out torterra!. Swampert awakens and attempts to charge torterra with a fist covered in frost, but he is moments too late. Torterra strikes him down with a log from his back. g-rad sighs in a forlorn manner and sends out lucario, while S.W.P.M. sizes him up nervously. Torterra summons the elements to aid him and rocks begin to float around the battlefield as lucario leaps through the air. In that moment you could have sworn lucario actually caught fire before connecting. In the next moment your suspicions are confirmed as lucario spins around and kicks him again, yes lucario is a blaze!
But like the most brilliant far work, the flame died out too quickly. Torterra summons all his might and breaks the ground that lucario stands on, extinguishing the flame.

Both trainers are sweating bullets by this point, both of their carved expressions have collapsed. S.W.P.M. sends out gyarados, which startled the waiting ninjask. Ninjask does his best to dodge most of the rocks floating around, and delivers the killing blow to gyarados. Ninjask darts back off into the woods and S.W.P.M. sends out spiritomb. The final trap is set. Ninjask darts back into the fray, unaware the spiritomb has learnt its lesson. Before ninjask can reach his target, spiritomb turns in the direction of ninjask and delivers a fatal blast of dark energy. Both players recall their remaining pokemon and grin at each other. S.W.P.M. smiles blissfully and congratulates g-rad on a battle well fought. g-rad returns his with a grin and says "Next time it won't be so easy."

Sometimes I'm here, but normally I'm involved with school or something... A bit of a L4D2 addict.
Fierce Pork Trooper

07-30-2009, 09:17 PM

Haha that's awesome GRad XD Although I should clarify, when he's mentions "sharing pain" he's talking about Pain Split, which adds up the hp of both pokemon, and then divides it evenly, and the mention of eating old bile is leftovers (that had me wondering for a while XP) Amazing job!

g-rad
Lurker

07-30-2009, 09:20 PM

Hahah, well if I had used "leftovers" and "painsplit" the whole time it would have gotten stale fast.

Sometimes I'm here, but normally I'm involved with school or something... A bit of a L4D2 addict.
Fierce Pork Trooper

07-30-2009, 09:22 PM

(07-30-2009, 09:20 PM)g-rad link Wrote:    Hahah, well if I had used "leftovers" and "painsplit" the whole time it would have gotten stale fast.

Lol, no I agree 100%, and loved the way you phrased it, I just wanted to make sure no one was confused :3

Sponson
BRB, Posting

07-30-2009, 09:24 PM

Thats a keeper.

g-rad
Lurker

07-30-2009, 09:39 PM

Until I did the writeup I hadn't realized how much you abused that move, I almost had to consult a thesaurus. Ok, that's a lie, but you understand what I mean. Also... it's g-rad...  :'(

Fierce Pork Trooper

07-30-2009, 09:47 PM

(07-30-2009, 09:39 PM)g-rad link Wrote:    Until I did the writeup I hadn't realized how much you abused that move, I almost had to consult a thesaurus. Ok, that's a lie, but you understand what I mean. Also... it's g-rad...  :'(

Hehehe, it's one of my favorites :3 That and his status moves make Spiritomb quite the effective staller.

Sponson
BRB, Posting

07-30-2009, 09:51 PM

(07-30-2009, 09:47 PM)Elite Four Champion Pig Mask link Wrote: [quote author=g-rad link=topic=3367.msg102773#msg102773 date=1249007993]
   Until I did the writeup I hadn't realized how much you abused that move, I almost had to consult a thesaurus. Ok, that's a lie, but you understand what I mean. Also... it's g-rad...  :'(

Hehehe, it's one of my favorites :3 That and his status moves make Spiritomb quite the effective staller.
[/quote]

I hate stallers, so I try to kill them in one or two hits. Which with my glass cannon team, I usually can Big Grin Or in the case of slaking, a cannon.

Also... Illustration coming soon to a BRBU Thread near you!