Mad Hatter

08-19-2009, 05:34 PM

Keep'in it Full TF2 Contest

Running Time: Aug 21st - Sep 10th
Prizes:
1st Place - $50 Game(s) of Your Choice on Steam
2nd Place - $25 Game(s) of Your Choice on Steam
3rd Place - $10 Game(s) of Your Choice on Steam

While we have two servers, Ive always noticed that our second server is very under utilized, and the economist in me is always trying to think of ways to creates incentives for people to play more and to populate both of our servers. In order to facilitate this, for the three weeks listed above, I will be checking the servers once Mon - Fri at a randomly pre-determined time between 6pm - 9pm CST and on weekends twice between 1pm and 11pm CST.

When I parse the logs and see that both Server #1 and Server #2 have 20 / 24 people or more in them, every member in them will be granted one 'ticket' for the ending raffle. A member is denoted by someone who has a forum account and posts in this thread, bear in mind if you are someone who changes their steam name frequently I may miss you on a check, so please keep it at least close to your forum display name.

I will post results weekly so you can keep tabs on when I checked, the map, the number of people, and any 'tickets' you've earned. So grab your friends, spam invites, and let any regulars who don't browse the forums know Smile

If you have any questions please post them here

Abridged Rules:
1) Have forum account
2) Post here
3) Play and fill the servers

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

09-09-2009, 12:03 PM

just a post to put this on everyone's radar, contest ends tomorrow 9/10

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]