Hello There, Guest! Register

Surf's Rule - A rule so important it gets it's own thread
Thread Closed 
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

08-22-2009, 09:35 AM

tl;dr version of rule

Everyone get's exactly 1 post per incident per thread to be angry/drama/jackass/butthurt/righteously angry(not likely but whatever) against someone else or multiple people. Any more than that they get T-banned for 3 days. This applies to EVERYONE but will not count against your 3 strikes unless you get a PM saying so.

The rule broken down (you probably should read this anyway)

You are not required to like everyone here, sometimes someone will piss you off. So you fire off an angry post, fine we are all human and you are probably not on the admins shit-list yet. But now you have had time to think, and any more angry posts is just blatant jack-assery. This applies once per incident per thread because I am being generous, but if you take advantage of that and start starting new "incidents" or going through multiple threads to start stuff you will get a T-ban and maybe a strike. If you edit your 1 post to say more you may get away with it. I will probably not even be reading it. But know that you are wandering into strike territory. If you want to take sides or come to someone else's defense, that is fine too but you are subject to the same 1 post rule. Repeated breaking of this rule will also land you into strike territory.

You do not ever want to be in strike territory because you only get three, and it is rare that we remove a strike for good behavior. Also remember that there are tougher admins here than me, so if you do wander into strike territory you are taking a big chance.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Thread Closed