Hello There, Guest! Register

This Made My Day/Improved My Day Thread!
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

07-17-2014, 06:29 PM

aw yeah

got a new gig at the home depot, starting on sunday

thanks for reminding me to do my fafsa for this schoolyear, zane

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

07-17-2014, 06:53 PM

Teddy Bear the Porcupine's Halloween Feast

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

07-24-2014, 03:05 PM

So for some reason I've been having like normal feelings for the past 3 weeks like excitement and happiness. I'm not really sure what happened but this is fucking awesome. I've been absolutely ecstatic to be alive every day even if work is boring or shitty or whatever. Also, (I think this is a result of my mood improvement, as much as that makes any sense) my face has completely cleared of new acne for the last couple weeks. I got one zit a couple days ago but it's healing a lot faster than my acne used to.

Seriously, it feels like this is what life should be like. Does depression just 'go away' one day? There had to have been something wrong with me on the inside; I refuse to believe that I've been able to force myself into happiness by just looking at everything positively.

I feel like I'm stepping into a new person. Previously, I've been kinda stuck up in a way, I never really acted stuck up to other people, but I feel like it prevented me from enjoying other peoples' company a lot. Now I've been absolutely enjoying everything. It's like I had a near death experience, but I didn't.

Can hormonal changes do something like this? Literally the only thing that correlated with this change was that all my acne pretty much just cleared up on its own. No lifestyle changes, nothing.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

07-24-2014, 03:13 PM

(07-24-2014, 03:05 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: So for some reason I've been having like normal feelings for the past 3 weeks like excitement and happiness. I'm not really sure what happened but this is fucking awesome. I've been absolutely ecstatic to be alive every day even if work is boring or shitty or whatever. Also, (I think this is a result of my mood improvement, as much as that makes any sense) my face has completely cleared of new acne for the last couple weeks. I got one zit a couple days ago but it's healing a lot faster than my acne used to.

Seriously, it feels like this is what life should be like. Does depression just 'go away' one day? There had to have been something wrong with me on the inside; I refuse to believe that I've been able to force myself into happiness by just looking at everything positively.

I feel like I'm stepping into a new person. Previously, I've been kinda stuck up in a way, I never really acted stuck up to other people, but I feel like it prevented me from enjoying other peoples' company a lot. Now I've been absolutely enjoying everything. It's like I had a near death experience, but I didn't.

Can hormonal changes do something like this? Literally the only thing that correlated with this change was that all my acne pretty much just cleared up on its own. No lifestyle changes, nothing.

It can fade in and out. The important thing is keeping up with the changes that affected you positively and not get discouraged by any setbacks. The worst is probably behind you, but you might have a bad week or so occasionally.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

07-24-2014, 03:58 PM

(07-24-2014, 03:05 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: So for some reason I've been having like normal feelings for the past 3 weeks like excitement and happiness. I'm not really sure what happened but this is fucking awesome. I've been absolutely ecstatic to be alive every day even if work is boring or shitty or whatever. Also, (I think this is a result of my mood improvement, as much as that makes any sense) my face has completely cleared of new acne for the last couple weeks. I got one zit a couple days ago but it's healing a lot faster than my acne used to.

Could be hormones. Could be getting over the depression 'hump' so to speak. Like surf said, could come and go, but if you can keep a positive outlook, the worst could be behind you.

[Image: HdDL4bY.jpg]
#nohomo

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

07-24-2014, 05:02 PM

Thanks guys. I've been getting better at stepping back and looking at what I'm doing with a different perspective. Hopefully that will help me out if I have any more problems with it.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Elder
BRB, Posting

07-24-2014, 06:02 PM

Australians

(06-15-2014, 03:27 PM)negate link Wrote:Hah elder you would be ramming it into Dtrains ass.
Sogo
Didzo of Crafting

07-30-2014, 11:58 AM

So I registered for Classes this upcoming semester, and it turns out that I have a Pell Grant that entirely covers what I have scheduled for Fall/Winter semesters at College, plus extra for books/lab fees/etc.

[move][/move]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

07-30-2014, 03:55 PM

(07-30-2014, 11:58 AM)Sogo -{メルメル}- link Wrote: So I registered for Classes this upcoming semester, and it turns out that I have a Pell Grant that entirely covers what I have scheduled for Fall/Winter semesters at College, plus extra for books/lab fees/etc.

the mighty pell grant, getting poor sob's like me through community college

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

07-30-2014, 06:37 PM

(07-30-2014, 11:58 AM)Sogo -{メルメル}- link Wrote: So I registered for Classes this upcoming semester, and it turns out that I have a Pell Grant that entirely covers what I have scheduled for Fall/Winter semesters at College, plus extra for books/lab fees/etc.
It pays to be poor. I miss getting pell grants. I barely get loans anymore

11:35 Socks Greatbacon_work: Just accept the idea of enemas.
rumbot
BRB, Posting

07-30-2014, 09:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVSPripAc5Y
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2014, 05:11 PM by rumbot.)
Chooly
BRB, Posting

07-31-2014, 01:42 PM

Fuck yes Tullamore Dew

[table][tr][td][Image: style5,The-spc-Pwnrgization.png] [/td][td]Chooly: /nevergonnagiveyouup
Eschatos: /nevergonnaletyoudown
[TC] Versus: /nevergonnarunaround
[TC] Versus: /anddesertyou
ToiletDuck: /closeapplication[/td][/tr][/table]
loldollas
BRB, Posting

08-01-2014, 01:17 AM

[Image: NbdN5Yp.jpg]

I'm on a hat now lol Big Grin

Too hip for gangsters and too gangster for hipsters.
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

08-01-2014, 06:53 AM

[Image: 3661498655.png]

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
rumbot
BRB, Posting

08-02-2014, 02:44 PM

I'm looking forward to datebacon.
Greatbacon
The Most Delicious of All Meats

08-03-2014, 02:19 PM

:-*
k0ala
BRB, Posting

08-03-2014, 06:24 PM

Missed Planetside2 last week to attend a little cookout in the park. Reconnected with a lot of people. When they asked why I hadn't been out in a few months, I said I was learning guitar. For the rest of the day, I had lots of people to talk guitars and/or rock music with. One guy even brought out a tele-strat hybrid he'd been detailing for the last week. I described where I was at with my project guitar, and he said he would bring over his buffing wheel.

For the last week I've been struggling to learn Escape (the Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes. Laugh if you must. That shit is hard.

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
Sogo
Didzo of Crafting

08-04-2014, 08:12 PM

Got a raise, we got our bonus at work, got a bigass Pell grant for college, and me and the new girl I'm training at work are getting along REALLY great.

Life is good for Sogo.

[move][/move]
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

08-04-2014, 10:35 PM

[Image: 3668715123.png]

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

08-05-2014, 12:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc280eXODs8#ws