Hello There, Guest! Register

The "Fuck my life" thread
The Generic Name
BRB, Posting

08-30-2015, 11:54 AM

(08-30-2015, 10:47 AM)Dadtrain323i link Wrote: [quote author=The Generic Name link=topic=3709.msg286165#msg286165 date=1440947968]
My car rolled over today. Wet roads caused me to spin out and lose control of the vehicle.  I am fine, but my insurance probably wont cover it.  RIP anything financially i was planning. Car may be totaled.  Worst part is they towed my car off to somewhere I cant get to until tomorrow. 

Why won't insurance cover it?
[/quote]

Statefarm has coverage for my vehicle if anything physical were to happen ie I hit someone or I was hurt in the accident.  Seeing as no one was hurt, it would count as collision and I looked when making the claim and I dont have Collision coverage.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3295-0639
Xineoph
Lurker

08-31-2015, 09:12 AM

The girl I've been seeing told me last night that she didn't want to proceed romantically, but wanted to be friends.
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

08-31-2015, 12:40 PM

(08-31-2015, 09:12 AM)Xineoph link Wrote: The girl I've been seeing told me last night that she didn't want to proceed romantically, but wanted to be friends.

[Image: 6376702299_7cbc71ee3e_o.jpg]

We still love you
Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

09-01-2015, 08:01 PM

(08-31-2015, 09:12 AM)Xineoph link Wrote: The girl I've been seeing told me last night that she didn't want to proceed romantically, but wanted to be friends.

I'll pity fuck you. But i'm the top

11:35 Socks Greatbacon_work: Just accept the idea of enemas.
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-03-2015, 11:29 AM

I've been getting angry over little things lately.

There's nothing major that's pissing me off, it just seems like getting irked over something leaves residual anger even after I'm done thinking about it.
It then carries over and builds upon the next little thing and gets me upset.

I know people talk about internalizing anger but I feel like this is more so needing to let things go better.
I guess all the news I've been reading hasn't been helping, it's just police brutality, terrorism, and neglected refugees.

I just feel like my temper is getting shorter and I don't want to start taking it out on other people.
I've never really lashed out at people or "snapped", I just think I'm generating a disproportionate amount of anger toward people even if I don't show it.

Sometimes it feels like I'm just generally aggravated for hours at a time.
It just seems like the past few days I've been keeping myself in a bad mood by only thinking about argumentative things.

It's far from depression, I still find happy moments.
It's just so unpleasant to be mad 80% of the day.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-03-2015, 11:42 AM

(09-03-2015, 11:29 AM)matter11 link Wrote: I've been getting angry over little things lately.

There's nothing major that's pissing me off, it just seems like getting irked over something leaves residual anger even after I'm done thinking about it.

I know people talk about internalizing anger but I feel like this is more so needing to let things go better.
I guess all the news I've been reading hasn't been helping, it's just police brutality, terrorism, and neglected refugees.

I just feel like my temper is getting shorter and I don't want to start taking it out on other people.
I've never really lashed out at people or "snapped", I just think I'm generating a disproportionate amount of anger toward people even if I don't show it.

It just seems like the past few days I've been keeping myself in a bad mood by only thinking about argumentative things.

Yeah buddy this is the life. I'd offer some sort of solution but I'm in the same boat.

I moderate my alcohol and thc intake as needed, but that will only go so far.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-03-2015, 11:46 AM

(09-03-2015, 11:42 AM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=3709.msg286223#msg286223 date=1441297758]
I've been getting angry over little things lately.

Yeah buddy this is the life. I'd offer some sort of solution but I'm in the same boat.

I moderate my alcohol and thc intake as needed, but that will only go so far.
[/quote]

Honestly, just typing it out and thinking through it helped.
Maybe I need to stop being manly and talk about emotions

[Image: SKihE.gif]
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

09-03-2015, 12:36 PM

Talking things out definitely helps.

I end up in a similar boat to you often enough if I don't talk it out with someone. I just let shit build up when I get mad at anything, get snappy at people who don't deserve it, and after a while to make myself feel justified for how disproportionately angry I can get, I look for things to get mad about as well just to keep it rolling.

Doesn't happen as much now that I talk it out with whoever's willing to listen. Or now that I have a private blog where I just vent to myself about things sometimes as well. That kind of introspection can help, too.

Don't fall into the same trap of thinking that people won't care, don't want to help, or have no interest in listening and thus keep them all to yourself. LOTS of people care.
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

09-03-2015, 04:16 PM

(09-03-2015, 12:36 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Talking things out definitely helps.

I end up in a similar boat to you often enough if I don't talk it out with someone. I just let shit build up when I get mad at anything, get snappy at people who don't deserve it, and after a while to make myself feel justified for how disproportionately angry I can get, I look for things to get mad about as well just to keep it rolling.

Doesn't happen as much now that I talk it out with whoever's willing to listen. Or now that I have a private blog where I just vent to myself about things sometimes as well. That kind of introspection can help, too.

Don't fall into the same trap of thinking that people won't care, don't want to help, or have no interest in listening and thus keep them all to yourself. LOTS of people care.
I'm echoing this. There's a popular mindset that people don't care about your problems, but it's not true. Venting is an important part of emotional stability.
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

09-08-2015, 11:48 AM

I often feel like I don't have my life under control and don't know how to fix that feeling and it's getting discouraging.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

09-08-2015, 01:32 PM

(09-08-2015, 11:48 AM)at0m Wrote: I often feel like I don't have my life under control and don't know how to fix that feeling and it's getting discouraging.

Accept that you don't and ride the wave? I mean my wife flips out all the time about things 'not going to plan' and I'm the one who keeps a level head because I just only expect things to happen as they happen. Yeah you have some vague control over yourself, the small decisions you make; whether or not to go on vacation; but what's to say you won't get a flat tire on your trip? And so on.

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
Kor
Crits = Skill

09-08-2015, 06:35 PM

Anyone have a need for fusion level energy output? My gut is doing its damnest to reach self-suffciency, and I don't think I've slept this much since after tonsils were ripped out when I was 6.

The real FML is I'm getting 2-for-1'd on the paycheck, lose the day and the qualifying day for Labour Day. Time for classic Kor hermit living.

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

09-09-2015, 08:24 AM

All my posts show unread :'(

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

09-09-2015, 09:02 AM

(09-09-2015, 08:24 AM)Surf314 Wrote: All my posts show unread :'(

I just marked everything read, then now I can use 'View Unread' for the new stuff

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

09-09-2015, 01:38 PM

I have to log in every time I visit the page.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Nitrous Oxide
Lurker

09-09-2015, 01:49 PM

>73 posts

Fuck why did I delete my original account back in Feb? Why the fuck am I still here? Wasn't the point of BTFOing my online shit to not fucking sit in front of the screen all day or?

I mean shit, my best friends from the community (Honest and Blues and Funbucks and Kirby) don't even come here anymore. I rarely even speak with the lot of you and I'm sure most of you think I'm some annoying faggot judging by the absolute fucking silence every time I post something I want to discuss in IRC.

Peace, thanks for all the fish.

(09-03-2015, 12:36 PM)Luinbariel Wrote:  LOTS of people pretend to care. 
Fixed.

5-year saga of depression and the only thing that makes me feel better is not giving a shit what you nerds think of me anymore. You only care because I shove myself and my problems in your faces on your message board. If I stop doing it, don't kid yourselves, you won't care for me.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2015, 02:04 PM by Nitrous Oxide.)
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

09-09-2015, 04:07 PM

(09-09-2015, 01:49 PM)Nitrous Oxide Wrote: >73 posts

Fuck why did I delete my original account back in Feb? Why the fuck am I still here? Wasn't the point of BTFOing my online shit to not fucking sit in front of the screen all day or?

I mean shit, my best friends from the community (Honest and Blues and Funbucks and Kirby) don't even come here anymore. I rarely even speak with the lot of you and I'm sure most of you think I'm some annoying faggot judging by the absolute fucking silence every time I post something I want to discuss in IRC.

Fixed.

5-year saga of depression and the only thing that makes me feel better is not giving a shit what you nerds think of me anymore. You only care because I shove myself and my problems in your faces on your message board. If I stop doing it, don't kid yourselves, you won't care for me.

A lot of projection man. Every time you've posted here I've seen support for you, granted I don't do IRC. If you want out of here fine, but know that I don't think anyone on here is an annoying faggot.
Didzo
Uninstalling

09-09-2015, 04:53 PM

(09-09-2015, 01:49 PM)Nitrous Oxide Wrote: >73 posts

Fixed.

I'm really not sure what your point is or what exactly you're expecting from this community that isn't being provided. A message board isn't a substitute for cultivating and maintaining mutually supportive interpersonal relationships. So far as I can tell, most of the posts you make receive about the same amount of attention as any other post by anyone else. A group chatroom is fine and all, but expecting engaging and personally relevant conversations to spring up whenever you want them too isn't exactly reasonable.

Not giving a shit about what a bunch of nerds or anyone else thinks about you is probably a good idea. Outside support is nice, but you are ultimately responsible for your own well being. Not us and not anyone else.

Also, telling others what they do or don't think or feel as a broad generalization isn't a great idea.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
k0ala
BRB, Posting

09-09-2015, 06:19 PM

My shoulder socket keeps letting my arm loose. Like in Lethal Weapon 2, it hurts a lot when it goes out, and hurts even worse going back in.

I get shoved into the Claustrophobia Magnet in 2 weeks so they can decide which surgery to perform.

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
The Generic Name
BRB, Posting

09-09-2015, 08:25 PM

(09-09-2015, 06:19 PM)k0ala Wrote: My shoulder socket keeps letting my arm loose. Like in Lethal Weapon 2, it hurts a lot when it goes out, and hurts even worse going back in.

I get shoved into the Claustrophobia Magnet in 2 weeks so they can decide which surgery to perform.

Just remove it and get a robot arm

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3295-0639