Hello There, Guest! Register

The "Fuck my life" thread
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

09-09-2015, 08:39 PM

(09-09-2015, 08:25 PM)The Generic Name Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 06:19 PM)k0ala Wrote: My shoulder socket keeps letting my arm loose. Like in Lethal Weapon 2, it hurts a lot when it goes out, and hurts even worse going back in.

I get shoved into the Claustrophobia Magnet in 2 weeks so they can decide which surgery to perform.

Just remove it and get a robot arm

Risky, but worth it

Quote:“Would you…do you think you would like to go to the dance with me?” she asked sportsball captainback.

Quote:sportsball captainback

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Didzo
Uninstalling

09-09-2015, 09:17 PM

(09-09-2015, 08:39 PM)Luinbariel Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 06:19 PM)k0ala Wrote: My shoulder socket keeps letting my arm loose. Like in Lethal Weapon 2, it hurts a lot when it goes out, and hurts even worse going back in.

I get shoved into the Claustrophobia Magnet in 2 weeks so they can decide which surgery to perform.

Risky, but worth it

Your Engi cosplay would be taken to new levels.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
k0ala
BRB, Posting

09-09-2015, 09:34 PM

(09-09-2015, 09:17 PM)Didzo Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 08:39 PM)Luinbariel Wrote:

Risky, but worth it

Your Engi cosplay would be taken to new levels.

Wrong shoulder... although, having a robot left arm would mean I'd just need to work out guitar fretting and not picking.

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-09-2015, 09:49 PM

mechanical sweeps for days

I hope shit turns out as well as it can for you though man, that sounds like a real bummer.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2015, 09:49 PM by Dr. Zaius.)
Luinbariel

09-14-2015, 11:47 PM

Took Evee to the vet today.

She'd quickly dropped a bunch of weight, and was pretty thin. About $600+ later, she's got kitty diabetes and we've got needles, insulin, and all kinds of diabetes-related stuff for her.

Sad

She apparently could very easily recover, and out of all the things for a cat to be sick with, diabetes is one of the easier/cheaper ones to manage. I just feel like a bad cat mom, because we waited a while to bring her in. We knew she was losing weight, but we were just keeping an eye on her as she was still eating and drinking, and seemingly feeling fine otherwise.

Quote:“Would you…do you think you would like to go to the dance with me?” she asked sportsball captainback.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

09-15-2015, 12:32 AM

That sucks, I've actually heard feline diabetes is relatively common.

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
Luinbariel

09-15-2015, 01:03 AM

Yeah, because dry cat food is trash.

Apparently like 80 percent of cats that have their diabetes properly managed can recover. Though she will always have to eat wet food from now on.
We had been feeding them wet food as well lately so it isn't a huge stretch for them.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

09-18-2015, 04:52 AM

Huge storms passed through overnight, no flooding or seepage...but I got maybe an hour of sleep

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

09-18-2015, 08:30 AM

(09-18-2015, 04:52 AM)CaffeinePowered Wrote: Huge storms passed through overnight, no flooding or seepage...but I got maybe an hour of sleep
But the lack of flooding is a good thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
Didzo
Uninstalling

09-29-2015, 09:51 PM

I took off from work early. I got nauseous on the ride back and couldn't open the door in time at a traffic light. Cleanup was not fun and I do not want to even think about the fact that there's only so much I can do in terms of cleanup myself.
Poor car. It got on the window power buttons and I hope that things don't start to corrode.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 09:57 PM by Didzo.)
Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

09-30-2015, 07:09 PM

(09-29-2015, 09:51 PM)Didzo Wrote: I took off from work early. I got nauseous on the ride back and couldn't open the door in time at a traffic light. Cleanup was not fun and I do not want to even think about the fact that there's only so much I can do in terms of cleanup myself.
Poor car. It got on the window power buttons and I hope that things don't start to corrode.

Take it to get detailed.

11:35 Socks Greatbacon_work: Just accept the idea of enemas.
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

10-01-2015, 12:34 AM

Today I feel like I realized how unhappy I've been ever since moving here. I hardly have any friends, despite trying my best to be open to everyone, and the atmosphere of the town is very hostile. It seems like everyone here has this negative attitude towards everything. I try my best to stay positive no matter what, since my theory is it always gets better, but it's hard to keep smiling when there's so little to be happy about.

I don't like my job. It's minimum wage, it's slow, it attracts rude and bossy people and pretentious and dickhead managers. But it's not like there's much opportunities for money in this town unless you are high up in the tourism industry. 

I want to get out of town, but I'm stuck here for another year. I want to be able to just talk a walk without worrying so much, but there's nothing for someone without money to do. No city for at least an hour's drive.

I miss my friends. I miss my family. I'm barely making it check to check.

It feels like I wasted the last year and a half of my life and I feel like I got suckered into it.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 12:36 AM by KarthXLR.)
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

10-01-2015, 10:59 AM

I feel that sums up the college years pretty well. I was stuck in Minot for 3 years and it was sort of miserable. We just moved to Fargo and things are starting to feel better in general. Money is always going to be an issue, I think. You have to take action where you can. It took me a long time to realize this and put together a plan.

Not to say our situations are the same, but I get similar vibes from what you're posting.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

10-01-2015, 06:36 PM

(10-01-2015, 12:34 AM)KarthXLR Wrote: Today I feel like I realized how unhappy I've been ever since moving here. I hardly have any friends, despite trying my best to be open to everyone, and the atmosphere of the town is very hostile. It seems like everyone here has this negative attitude towards everything. I try my best to stay positive no matter what, since my theory is it always gets better, but it's hard to keep smiling when there's so little to be happy about.

I don't like my job. It's minimum wage, it's slow, it attracts rude and bossy people and pretentious and dickhead managers. But it's not like there's much opportunities for money in this town unless you are high up in the tourism industry. 

I want to get out of town, but I'm stuck here for another year. I want to be able to just talk a walk without worrying so much, but there's nothing for someone without money to do. No city for at least an hour's drive.

It feels like I wasted the last year and a half of my life and I feel like I got suckered into it.

[Image: mC7cTyN3.jpeg]

The Generic Name
BRB, Posting

10-02-2015, 12:40 AM

(10-01-2015, 12:34 AM)KarthXLR Wrote: Today I feel like I realized how unhappy I've been ever since moving here. I hardly have any friends, despite trying my best to be open to everyone, and the atmosphere of the town is very hostile. It seems like everyone here has this negative attitude towards everything. I try my best to stay positive no matter what, since my theory is it always gets better, but it's hard to keep smiling when there's so little to be happy about.

Where did you move to?

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3295-0639
KarthXLR

10-02-2015, 01:53 AM

(10-02-2015, 12:40 AM)The Generic Name Wrote:

Where did you move to?

Santa Fe, New Mexico: The land of scams, rich old white people, and visible ghetto lines.
The Generic Name
BRB, Posting

10-02-2015, 07:57 AM

(10-02-2015, 01:53 AM)KarthXLR Wrote:

Where did you move to?

Santa Fe, New Mexico: The land of scams, rich old white people, and visible ghetto lines.

On the bright side Karf, when Christmas comes around, You know where Santa is.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3295-0639
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

10-02-2015, 08:02 AM

Where did you move to?

I'm not really the best at finding new friends in an area, but a few pieces of advice that might help with both your budget and things to do...

Pour your energy into something positive in your life outside of work, given where you live I'd recommend biking and/or hiking. Its something that's entirely free, the weather around you is good enough all year round to do it, and as a bonus its exercise.

On top of that - cooking, especially doing stuff that's 'on a budget'. You can do some seriously cheap and good tasting stuff with a slow cooker and the right recipes. Think of it as a challenge to take the mental edge off.

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
KarthXLR

10-02-2015, 02:08 PM

(10-02-2015, 08:02 AM)CaffeinePowered Wrote:

Where did you move to?

I'm not really the best at finding new friends in an area, but a few pieces of advice that might help with both your budget and things to do...

Pour your energy into something positive in your life outside of work, given where you live I'd recommend biking and/or hiking. Its something that's entirely free, the weather around you is good enough all year round to do it, and as a bonus its exercise.

On top of that - cooking, especially doing stuff that's 'on a budget'. You can do some seriously cheap and good tasting stuff with a slow cooker and the right recipes. Think of it as a challenge to take the mental edge off.
I would kill for a bike...but buying one is a bit out of my price range right now. A nice bike (street bike, not off-road) will probably cost, what, 400-500? It'd probably take a few months to save up. And despite being in New Mexico, the daily high is under 60 degrees and windy for most of the year. Starting next week the transition to cold starts.

I would really like a bike though.

Cooking is definitely in my life. Trying to find a good curry recipe at the moment.
Luinbariel

10-02-2015, 02:33 PM

(10-02-2015, 02:08 PM)KarthXLR Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 08:02 AM)CaffeinePowered Wrote:

Where did you move to?

I would kill for a bike...but buying one is a bit out of my price range right now. A nice bike (street bike, not off-road) will probably cost, what, 400-500? It'd probably take a few months to save up. And despite being in New Mexico, the daily high is under 60 degrees and windy for most of the year. Starting next week the transition to cold starts.

I would really like a bike though.

Cooking is definitely in my life. Trying to find a good curry recipe at the moment.

Maybe there's a good used bike for cheap locally? Don't necessarily have to buy a new one, and a bike isn't actually all that difficult to fix or tune. The weather part I guess you can't fix, but still.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻