Hello There, Guest! Register

The "Fuck my life" thread
[SiN] Merc
BRB, Posting

04-09-2011, 09:07 PM

(04-09-2011, 07:33 PM)Kirby, the Spyro link Wrote: Posting this on behalf of some unnamed person who I don't know;

Guy Wrote:So I get really drunk, right? But instead of getting in my car, because I need to be elsewhere, I'm smart and get on my bicycle.

I go for miles, kinda pretty really fucking wobbly, but I'm keeping a good 3 to 4 feet in between me and the traffic lane, dozens of cars are going by me, un-impeded. HOLY SHIT THE WORLD IS SPINNING OH WHYYYYYYYY.(<--assumption on my part)  <gets off bike and starts walking>

Then this dink calls the cops because "they drove by a person who looks like they're really drunk who's walking a pedal bike down the side of the road" and I get arrested for being drunk.

FML

So yeah I drove by a guy who was obv. really drunk on US Rt. 1 a little while ago, I could see him wobbling for like a mile and a half ahead of me because it was dark and he had an (annoyingly bright) blinking red LED tailight, and his helmet had one as well. He was keeping well off the road, but I could see he was starting to have trouble keeping balance when I was passing him.

I assume he got off the bike soon after that and started walking, because I heard the call go out over the police band for a guy walking a bike down the same road, not far at all from where I passed him, about 5 minutes later when I'm pulling onto my road.

The fuck would you call the cops on a dude who is not driving his car when he's hammered for?

To play devils advocate, if he was super drunk, he could stumble into traffic. Frankly, that'd be a mess I'd hate to clean up on my truck.

HULKMANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

04-09-2011, 09:08 PM

(04-09-2011, 06:56 PM)Ensign Epic link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=3709.msg202241#msg202241 date=1302318884]
Venting actually important personal issues and concerns to anonymous adolescents on the internet sounds pretty healthy for me, fuck that professionally trained bitch.

Except professionally trained != ethical, here in AMURICA it's quite often that a doctor/therapist will use fear/their position of power to force a treatment down the throat of someone who doesn't need it.
Not only that, venting is actually a good thing, even if you're one of the dipshits who think "internet peoples can't be real friends." What would be bad is if he held it in.
[/quote]

I'm one of those dipshits who has and visits internet friends. I just think it's much better if he does talk to the professional instead of getting mixed messages from the other idiot 15 year olds on here.

Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

04-09-2011, 09:50 PM

(04-09-2011, 09:08 PM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=Ensign Epic link=topic=3709.msg202321#msg202321 date=1302393384]
[quote author=Dave link=topic=3709.msg202241#msg202241 date=1302318884]
Venting actually important personal issues and concerns to anonymous adolescents on the internet sounds pretty healthy for me, fuck that professionally trained bitch.

Except professionally trained != ethical, here in AMURICA it's quite often that a doctor/therapist will use fear/their position of power to force a treatment down the throat of someone who doesn't need it.
Not only that, venting is actually a good thing, even if you're one of the dipshits who think "internet peoples can't be real friends." What would be bad is if he held it in.
[/quote]

I'm one of those dipshits who has and visits internet friends. I just think it's much better if he does talk to the professional instead of getting mixed messages from the other idiot 15 year olds on here.
[/quote]

No one takes turtle seriously.

Wait turtle doesn't fit into that 15 year old category yet.

I will agree with ensign, venting is a good thing (even if it is annoying to some people).

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Coelit
BRB, Posting

04-09-2011, 10:10 PM

(04-09-2011, 09:08 PM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=Ensign Epic link=topic=3709.msg202321#msg202321 date=1302393384]
[quote author=Dave link=topic=3709.msg202241#msg202241 date=1302318884]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I do not want nor need her to talk to me or "help " me, I have problems like anyone but she just adds to them instead of helping by probing me with questions, and may I remind you I have no need for her it was because my mom mooches off the state that we have to see her.

Oh and believe it or not I have pretty sensible friends IRL (omg no wai) that give better advice and supporting then her. So yah.

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

04-09-2011, 10:12 PM

Eh, while I agree that venting is a good thing, I think  people take the idea that trained psychologists are pricks in America, or anywhere, too seriously.

Yes, some of them are. I've seen a few myself, and ended up realizing that it wasn't working for me. Like any other professional I pay, I decided to seek someone else who didn't make me want to kill them for being a hugely smug/unintelligent prick. I found someone that I could actually comfortably talk to and that didn't instantly agree with me when I asked if I had certain issues or not. They actually talked it out with me and taught me how to figure my shit out for myself.

If someone you see isn't working for you, talk about it with them. Ask them if they can change their style for you. If they can't, agree to keep going but only if they appoint someone else that you can get along with. It's worth your time and their money to get something out of it rather than digging your heels in when you don't have to.

If you don't need her, then fine. But that doesn't mean you have to sit there and take it if you don't like it. You don't have to NEED a psychologist to speak to one. People have such a stigma against them that it's ridiculous. Seeing one does not mean you have a problem, and you don't need to have a problem to see one.
Dave

04-09-2011, 10:38 PM

(04-09-2011, 10:12 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Eh, while I agree that venting is a good thing, I think  people take the idea that trained psychologists are pricks in America, or anywhere, too seriously.

Yes, some of them are. I've seen a few myself, and ended up realizing that it wasn't working for me. Like any other professional I pay, I decided to seek someone else who didn't make me want to kill them for being a hugely smug/unintelligent prick. I found someone that I could actually comfortably talk to and that didn't instantly agree with me when I asked if I had certain issues or not. They actually talked it out with me and taught me how to figure my shit out for myself.

If someone you see isn't working for you, talk about it with them. Ask them if they can change their style for you. If they can't, agree to keep going but only if they appoint someone else that you can get along with. It's worth your time and their money to get something out of it rather than digging your heels in when you don't have to.

If you don't need her, then fine. But that doesn't mean you have to sit there and take it if you don't like it. You don't have to NEED a psychologist to speak to one. People have such a stigma against them that it's ridiculous. Seeing one does not mean you have a problem, and you don't need to have a problem to see one.

This.

Coelit
BRB, Posting

04-09-2011, 10:50 PM

(04-09-2011, 10:12 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Eh, while I agree that venting is a good thing, I think  people take the idea that trained psychologists are pricks in America, or anywhere, too seriously.

Decent enough of an idea. I will ask for someone else, and I do not hate all of them.
Just most.

Luinbariel

04-09-2011, 11:05 PM

Honestly, some are dumb pricks, but the same is true of many people out there in the world in many professions.
loldollas
BRB, Posting

04-10-2011, 01:27 AM

I put on a 1700$ leather jacket on today....I didn't want to take it off Sad Damn Burberry!

......someday......SOMEDAY I'll get it.

Too hip for gangsters and too gangster for hipsters.
Stein
BRB, Posting

04-10-2011, 08:18 AM

(04-05-2011, 04:47 PM)Kirby, the Spyro link Wrote: I pretty much wake up 1 minute before my alarm, every morning.

EVEN ON WEEKENDS WHEN IT'S OFF.
Yeah me too.
Sucks sometimes, but its really nice when the alarm is actually on.

[Image: steinwantsitdone.png]
Vlambo
BRB, Posting

04-10-2011, 01:18 PM

(04-10-2011, 01:27 AM)loldollas link Wrote: I put on a 1700$ leather jacket on today....I didn't want to take it off Sad Damn Burberry!

Do not start chavdom in Canada. I will personally kill you to stop this.
Coelit
BRB, Posting

04-10-2011, 03:52 PM

(04-10-2011, 01:27 AM)loldollas link Wrote: I put on a 1700$ leather jacket on today....I didn't want to take it off Sad Damn Burberry!

One day man, just budget and save.

loldollas
BRB, Posting

04-10-2011, 04:21 PM

(04-10-2011, 01:18 PM)Vlambo link Wrote: [quote author=loldollas link=topic=3709.msg202363#msg202363 date=1302416824]
I put on a 1700$ leather jacket on today....I didn't want to take it off Sad Damn Burberry!

Do not start chavdom in Canada. I will personally kill you to stop this.
[/quote]
>chav
>Burberry
wat
i thought chav meant gangster/wigger type...

Too hip for gangsters and too gangster for hipsters.
Dave

04-10-2011, 04:37 PM

Spending stupid amounts of money on clothes is also stupid.

Be who are are not who you wear.

plus burberry looks like shit.

Coelit
BRB, Posting

04-10-2011, 04:53 PM

(04-10-2011, 04:37 PM)Dave link Wrote: plus burberry looks like shit.
I loled at this for no apparent reason. 

ThunderStain
Lurker

04-10-2011, 05:40 PM

Got a physics final tomorrow that im not prepared for. Last term my exam was 5 multiple choice and 5 long answer questions.

if you want to kill yourself get a dog. it is impossible to let down a dog.
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

04-10-2011, 06:30 PM

why would you ever spend 1700 on a piece of clothing?
some fuck will spill beer on it

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Dave

04-10-2011, 07:18 PM

(04-10-2011, 06:30 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: why would you ever spend 1700 on a piece of clothing?
some fuck Dave will spill beer purposely bleed on it

Didzo
Uninstalling

04-10-2011, 09:07 PM

(04-10-2011, 07:18 PM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=zaneyard link=topic=3709.msg202419#msg202419 date=1302478242]
why would you ever spend 1700 on a piece of clothing?
some fuck Dave will spill beer purposely bleed on it

[/quote]

From his ass or vagina?

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
Luinbariel

04-10-2011, 09:19 PM

Who cares if it's expensive? If he wants to save up for it because he likes it, not because it's expensive, I don't see the big deal.